Getting back in touch

Story Info
A chance to rekindle.
2.1k words
4.05
3.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** The first story I wrote. A fictionalized account of a night I'll never forget. ***

*

I thought we had a great relationship, until it ended. I was immature and didn't know it. I thought I had it all figured out, but she knew different. She and I had lost touch because of our lives, but when I had the chance to speak to her again, I jumped at the opportunity.

I wasn't sure if we'd actually see each other again, but I was hopeful. I got a new job that required some travel initially, so I asked her if there was a way for her to be available for me to see her. She said it would be hard, but she was open to the idea. Once I got on the ground, I contacted Leah and asked her how she was doing, hoping that she could travel a little. She said she would try, but it wouldn't be easy. I found out that I would have a way to minimize her travel, so i took that as my blessing to make my effort to get back in good graces.

A six hour drive later, I was in the same city as her and the butterflies grew. I sent her a message and asked where we could meet, and I would be there excited for that return shot! She gave me the information and I drove over to the area of town, found a parking place, and messaged her again to let her know exactly where I was and what car I was in.

She came walking up from behind the car, and I was mesmerized by the sight of her in the side mirror. I still wonder why I didn't get out and open the door for her, as I had done previously. I lowered the window and unlocked the door for her. She sat in the car, looking beautiful as I could imagine. Age had not hurt her at all, instead like a fine wine, Leah had only gotten better in my eyes.

I couldn't believe it. I had Leah in my presence, and I was hoping that I could find a way to keep her. I knew in my heart that wasn't possible, but I could still dream, right? As the night went on, we talked about how life had changed since we last saw each other. Kids, family, work. I was simply enthralled by having her near me. I had even forgotten to eat... and I hate the fact that I could barely remember what she actually said. She would hate that I admitted that.

At one point during our evening, I told her that I had left my wallet in my hotel room. I asked if she would mind going back there with me for a moment and she agreed. I drove back to the hotel and we walked from the parking area to the room. I opened the door and turned on the light. She sat down on the bed as I walked over to my duffel bag. I hadn't actually forgotten my wallet, I was hoping that my "innocent mistake" would open the door to make us a future.

Now was my chance to shoot my shot. I noticed as I stuck my hand in my pocket - feigning putting my wallet into my pocket - that Leah's skin was damp. I didn't have the AC in the room on, so it was fairly warm. I walked into the bathroom and picked up a face towel. I brought the towel out and proceeded to blot her arm and neck. The back of my hand grazed the side of her neck as I brought the towel back down from her neck, to the neck line of her v-neck shirt. Leah drew in a breath as we both felt the electricity of our skin touching. There was a short pause as I contemplated my dream - do I stretch my dream of seducing her into reality?

I dropped the towel on the floor and let my right hand slide across her chest. Leah closed her eyes as I raised my left hand to her side, and lifted my hands along her ribs and up to her breasts. I lightly palmed her chest and watched her eyes to see if she was okay with it. She was into it, confirmed by her hands covering mine and squeezing tightly. I licked my lips and began kissing her. She allowed me to push my tongue behind her teeth and we kissed with the passion of a new love. Her hands circled my back and my hands released her bra-clad breasts. I ran my hands across her side and grabbed her butt, spreading her cheeks inside her black stretch pants. I broke the kiss and began licking her cleavage, adding the dampness that I had just blotted away with the towel laying at our feet.

I released her butt and pulled the hem of her shirt up and felt my way up her back to find the clasp of her bra. Her hands kept me close while her eyes were closed tight and she laid her head back to allow me access to continue nibbling and licking her upper body. I got the clasp open and she shimmied her arms out of the shoulder straps. I stepped back a little and lifted her shirt over her head, letting her breasts fall naturally. I didn't let them settle very long, as I took one in my mouth, sucking and nibbling, and the other in my hand, kneading and squeezing. I took a moment to release her from my grips. I switched hand and mouth to give both sides of her chest the same time and treatment. Leah's hands grabbed my ears and pulled my head so much closer to me, almost trying to suffocate me!

Leah began walking me backward to the bed in the room and she pushed me down, moving away from my efforts to massage her breasts. She started kissing me again and her hands began pulling my shirt buttons open. She got to the last button and frowned when the last button was trapped under my jeans. The frown didn't last long because she yanked on the snap on the waistband and watched the zipper open as well. Once that part of her task was complete, she went back to letting me kiss her. After she got me laid down and we were kissing, both sets of our hands went to the bottoms of our outfits and she pulled my boxers and jeans down to the floor, while I grabbed the upper hem of her stretch pants and began rolling them down over her hips. When her pants didn't come off that easily, I felt around with my hands and noticed that her high leg panties had wrapped around the waistband and held her pants up. She noticed I was having a problem, removing her pants and joked with me about it. "You never had that problem before, are you out of practice?" I replied, "You never wore such sexy undies before... you were so worried about the kids before and now I see that you have gotten higher on your priority list! I like this kind of problem!!"

Once the jokes were behind us, we got all of our clothes off and I pushed her back onto the bed, knees bent so that her feet were close to the floor. I grabbed her ankles and lifted them onto the bed. I spread her ankles the width of my shoulders so that I could wrap her legs around my head. I kissed her belly button and she asked me if I had lost my way... This was her way of saying she wasn't into the foreplay this time. Her next statement confirmed it: "You missed your target, now get down there because it's been a long time coming!"

I took her cues and licked her belly, moving down toward where her hands were pulling her labia open to show me her clit. I nibbled her clit and her back arched like she had been hit by a bolt of lightning. She released the tension from that first touch and I began licking her lips, trying to get my tongue inside her body. My hands held onto her ankles and pushed them further and further apart, until I had her legs flat on the bed and completely free access to her dripping cunt. Her hands went to my ears and pulled me closer and closer as I sucked and sucked on her lips and clit, alternating between sides and middle, top and bottom.

Her thighs began twitching quickly as I lavished attention at the center of her body. Her orgasm was building quickly as I released her ankles, sliding my hands toward her hips. She started to close her legs and I grabbed her ass cheeks to make sure I could hold on to her and finish my efforts. I hummed along with my licks and bites , causing Leah to clench her legs around my head and push her hips toward my head. Her hands gripped my ears and pulled me into her while her hips pushed back against my face. I felt her body spasm as if she were holding her breath, and that's the moment that I knew her orgasm had hit her like a wrecking ball. I felt her inner lips squeezing my tongue and I could taste her fluids spraying my face and running down to my chin. I licked her thighs and the tops of her legs so that she could calm down a bit, as well as trying to dry her skin .

Once she released my ears, I lifted myself away from her and grabbed my dick to stroke it back to its full glory. Before she knew it, I was pushing myself up and down, along her lips, preparing myself to enter her most intimate of intimacies. She looked at me in the eyes and grabbed my hips as to say, "What are you waiting for?" I pulled her lips open with my hands and slid into her pussy slowly, trying to savor every single inch of our connection. To say that she was tight would be an understatement. But her first orgasm of the night let me inside her so simply that I couldn't hold back, and I sank into her velvet sleeve like a form-fitting dress on Halle Berry. I got inside her all the way, so that her clit was rubbing on my skin, and I held myself there while she tried to pull me closer with her feet in the small of my back.

Leah was relishing the feeling of being full, breathing slowly to keep her next orgasm at bay. But I had other plans, I was getting ready to try to break the bed under her. I pulled back a bit, and slowly pushed back into her. I slid out and in, increasing the length of my strokes and increasing the intensity. Her caramel colored legs loosened just enough to let my hips and back push into her . My slow pushes got faster and faster. My soft strokes got harder and harder. Her eyes squeezed shut. Her fingers gripped at my biceps, her legs pulling me and my throbbing dick into her dripping wet pussy. I was getting close to cumming myself and I told her that I was going to cum very soon. Her response excited me: "Cum in me deep, I want to feel every bit of you."

My last stroke came and I could feel the sperm boiling and pushing up my shaft. I dug myself into her wet tunnel and starting shooting my juice into her. The feeling of me cumming in her drove her over the edge and her body tensed up from head to toe. I felt like I poured a gallon of semen into her body. Her pussy squeezed me so rhythmically that it felt like she was pulling my seed out of me.

As we both came down from our orgasms, we laid together, her head on my chest and our legs wrapped together. I ran my fingers through Leah's hair and told her that if I had my way, she would get this type of action on a daily basis. She sighed and said, "I wish I could make that happen... let me see how the rest of our night together goes". More to come?