Getting Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But... The handsome face had asked her out for a drink and encouraged her to talk of her life and her interests. He had kissed her goodnight when he left her home and whispered, "I never thought I'd experience love at first sight. That was a magnificent way to get my attention."

"I didn't know you were there," she snapped back.

"I know you didn't. Do you believe in fate? If you hadn't shown me everything you've got I might never have noticed how beautiful you are. If I hadn't noticed how beautiful you are I wouldn't have asked you out. If I hadn't asked you out I wouldn't have found out how wonderful you are. Fate put us together. We can't fight fate." And he kissed her again. Georgina was won by the argument.

He had taken her virginity on their third date. She had come to this flat for diner. Wayne had cooked. There was a single rose on the table and the cramped kitchenette was cosy and intimate in candle light.

After the meal they had kissed. Music was playing. He had taken her to the bedroom and patiently undressed her, caressing every part of her body, making her feel loved and wanted.

He made love to her slowly and gently. Romance, love, care and sensitivity. Everything just right, the way the first time should be. The way she had fantasised about it.

Later their love making became less conventional. Wayne enjoyed games, touching her in public, fondling her in doorways. But he had moved slowly, carrying along a willing Georgina, telling her that he would teach her all that she needed to know about love and about their bodies.

He was patient and gentle for the six months of their courtship. He complained about her job. It wasn't the fatty smell of cooking that annoyed him. Serving fish and chips six evenings and five lunchtimes a week made dating difficult. He met her almost every night, arriving from the pub to walk her home. He often made her so hot and wet with his roving hands and passionate kisses that she found it difficult to sleep.

She enjoyed her job. It taught her to banter with the boys and use swear words like weapons when she needed to. But they didn't need the extra money she earned. Wayne was doing very well and he wanted her to be at home in the evenings. He persuaded her to give in her notice just before they married.

The honeymoon had been wonderful too. They made love every day. And every day she was persuaded to be more daring than the day before. He had taken her to a topless beach and persuaded her out of her bikini top. He enjoyed watching other men stare at her breasts. He told her she should be proud of them and insisted she coat them carefully with sun block. She enjoyed sensing Wayne's pride of ownership while others on the beach watched surreptitiously as she smoothed it on.

Georgina remembered his drawer. His special collection. She wasn't going to leave them with him.

She went round to Wayne's side of the bed. The drawer was locked. That was how he always kept it. But that was not going to stop her. She fetched the carving knife from the kitchen, forced it into the drawer and pushed up hard. It took three attempts before the lock parted from the flimsy front and the drawer slid open. She threw the knife on the bed.

There were the pictures of Georgina on the beach, breasts bare. And pictures of the wet T shirt competition that Wayne persuaded her to enter. He stood at the front of the crowd, smiling encouragement as she squealed when the cold water was first flicked, then poured over her chest.

The picture showed the effect. The T-shirt plastered to her breasts, nipples clearly defined through the clinging material.

It was Wayne's grinning encouragement that enabled her to do what the compere asked and remove the wet T-shirt for the cheering crowd. The picture of her standing with two other finalists, breasts bare, recorded her performance.

He had also kept a picture of the girl who won the competition. She had stripped completely. Georgina was willing to follow suit, the excitement of the crowd carrying her along. But Wayne had stopped encouraging her. He told her later that there were some things for his eyes only.

She found his collection of polaroids.

At first she had enjoyed that game. There were pictures of her taken unexpectedly, leaving the shower, or sitting up in bed. But the later pictures had been more contrived. When he had first asked her to pose she had been excited by his excitement. She had taken off her clothes as he flashed the camera. She had thrust out her naked chest and pouted. She had even stretched out on the bed with her legs parted for his camera. When he bought her stockings and suspenders she had laughed. But after the first time she no longer wanted to dress up for the camera. And she hated being blindfolded and tied up.

Most of the later shots were taken when Wayne had been drinking. She remembered the helpless feeling of confusion when he ordered her into silly positions. He spoke to her as though he disliked her and in the love making at the end of each session Wayne had used her for his pleasure with no thought for her needs.

She began on the polaroids one at a time. Glancing at each image then tearing into small bits and dropping the pieces in the bin.

The pictures made her feel cheap. She had become an object that he owned and used. It was only recently that she had realised this was how he thought of her. The woman who stayed at home and cooked and cleaned. It never occurred to him to ask what she wanted. And she had allowed it to happen. She had allowed him to bury her personality. She had not rebelled.

She had ironed his shirts, cleaned the flat, prepared his meals on time. She wore the clothes he wanted, watched appalling sex videos with him, gave up her friends and rarely went out except to shop. Yet the more pliable she was to his wishes the more dissatisfied he seemed to become.

Well now she was going to build a new life. Her own life. She was going to become herself again.

That thought finally broke her control. She was unsure who she was. She had never been herself. There had always been daddy, then Wayne. Now there was no one.

She felt the tears of helplessness and self pity welling up inside. She knew the feeling well. The first times Wayne hit her she cried for hours. Later she cried for minutes. Eventually she cried for the pain and would not allow herself to cry for anything else. Not crying had become her way of combatting the Wayne she despised while she tried to please the Wayne she still believed she loved and needed.

Georgina swallowed her tears. She had to act, not weep. She had made her decision. The drawer was still half full. She recognised her writing on some letters. After the honeymoon he had asked her to write to him while he was working, so that he could read her thoughts when he returned home. Letters of love. He had enjoyed the letters and encouraged her to be more and more explicit about how she missed him and what she wanted to do with him. Another game.

She went to the kitchenette and found a carrier bag. Back in the bedroom she pulled the drawer free from the cabinet, emptied it into the plastic bag and put the lot in her suitcase. He would be left with nothing of her.

She shucked off the dressing gown and walked briskly to the bathroom. In the shower she scrubbed her body under water as hot as she could stand. She was washing off the dirt and contamination of her marriage and leaving her body totally cleansed and ready for her new life.

"Yesterday" was on the radio as she towelled herself dry. She walked to Wayne's side of the bed and turned the radio off. The songs were definitely not to her taste. Yesterday was behind her. A new life in front. She was determined to be cheerful.

She sat on the bed and looked in the mirror of the dressing table. She stared at herself and the reflection of the room. Her on a marriage bed, her skin still pink from the heat of the shower. Behind her was the open door of the bedroom. She stared at her escape route, then forced a smile on her face.

"You have a lot to offer," she said to her reflection. She straightened. "That's a very nice body," she pushed out her breasts. "And a friendly smile." She grimaced, then laughed. "Don't mope. You have a lot going for you." She dressed quickly and left the bedroom.

Wayne's wallet was on his desk in front of her. She would need some money. She opened the wallet. There was no cash in it, but the bank card was there. She opened the small top drawer and found the pin number. He couldn't throw it away, he was afraid he would forget it. Now she could have money too. She felt she deserved something for all that he had taken from her.

She looked round the flat. This would be the last time she would see this place. She had decided. She gave a small wave to the flat and to her old way of life.

Hariet stretched and glanced at the alarm clock one more. It was eight fifteen, she knew she would had to move soon. But Wayne was in the bathroom and she wanted him to remember her like this, legs parted, one hand supporting a full breast. She knew that it was these images of her availability that kept him coming back. She despised him, but she also enjoyed her power over him.

She was annoyed that her pathetic little sister had finally fought back and Wayne had been unable to subdue the rebellion. It had been fun having him stay the night, especially when she thought of Georgina crying in her empty bed. But Hariet wanted things back to normal.

The first time Hariet met Wayne she felt jealous. Georgina was over him like a rash, totally under his spell. It was obvious that the little princess had finally got laid and enjoyed it. Hariet let Wayne know that she liked him. His ego was big and his brain small so she found it easy to massage one and manipulate the other.

The first time she had him was the evening when the love birds formally announced their engagement. A strained family dinner with Daddy sliding into his bottle of whisky and tearful Mummy informing Hariet that Wayne and Georgina were going to tie the knot.

Hariet congratulated them with a smile on her face and decided to fuck his brains out before the night was over. It wasn't only because she disliked her spoilt little brat of a sister, she also found Wayne attractive. Sweet revenge and pleasure as well.

There was no difficulty carrying out her decision. At the end of the evening she asked him to drive her home. He was happy to do it. She invited him in for coffee. She didn't make any coffee, she disappeared into the bedroom and reappeared in a dressing gown that was almost transparent.

"I need to check if you're man enough for my little. You look nervous. Do I frighten you? Are you frightened of women?"

Her self confidence confounded him. He put up no resistance when she put her arms around his neck.

"I ought to find out if you are a sufficiently experienced to provide my sister with the pleasure she deserves in life."

She pressed her lips to his and began to kiss him. She felt jubilant when he responded. He kissed well and when she broke from the kiss she enjoyed his nervous laugh and his look of excitement.

"Georgina hasn't had much experience. I wouldn't like her to miss out because she hasn't shopped around. I suppose I ought to check out your equipment too." Her hand stroked down his chest to his belly, then down further to rest on the bulge at his crutch.

"You wouldn't dare," Wayne said.

"I'd dare," Hariet replied. "I need to find out if you're a real man or a nervous little boy."

She stared straight in his eyes while her hands unzipped his trousers. He made no attempt to stop her. She undid the trousers and eased them and his underpants down.

"Don't start what you can't finish," Wayne said. He tried to sound in control, but the quiver in his voice let her know that she was in command.

"So what do you call this piece of flesh?" she asked.

"That's my cock. It's in perfect working order."

"It's getting bigger. It feels like a very nice cock." She stroked it, still looking directly into his eyes. "Does my little sister like your cock?"

"She loves it," Wayne said.

"She hasn't had much experience of how to play with cocks, you'll have a lot to teach her." Her hand was gripping him tightly and pulling on the now turgid erection. Her other hand cupped his balls and squeezed them lightly. "Now take off the rest of your clothes, I want to check you all over." He didn't move. "Do it now," Hariet said quietly. She squeezed his balls tightly enough to make him wince. "Don't go all shy on me."

Wayne pulled off his jacket and tie, then undid his shirt. His clothes were dropped to the floor while her hands continued to excite him.

"Lie down flat on the floor, Wayne. You're doing well." She smiled at him and pulled on his balls to encourage him to do as she had ordered.

Wayne lay down, Hariet's hand still holding him.

She straddled him, positioned the head of his cock and sank onto him. He felt helpless from the intensity of the experience.

"Is Georgina on the pill?"

"Not yet," he grunted.

"So what precautions do you take, condoms or whip it out."

"Usually condoms."

"Then this must feel particularly good to you. I'm on the pill so we can go all the way. I've practised a lot, my cunt is trained. How does this feel?" She gripped his cock tighter, then relaxed, then gripped it again, milking it. Wayne groaned.

"I think you'll make a good husband for my little sister. And if you're a good boy and do as I say, I'll teach you all sorts of things that you'll be able to teach her. It will be my present to her, making the two of you a perfect couple. But you're not to tell her where you get your experience from. She wouldn't understand. And you're not to go fucking other women. You have to be really faithful to Georgina. I will be the only other woman you'll ever need."

Hariet stayed on top for all that followed. She rode Wayne, controlling his pleasure, building up his excitement until he exploded inside her.

When Wayne left she felt exultant. He left feeling slightly guilty and one hell of a stud.

His guilt didn't stop him coming back for more. She offered him his wedding present on the afternoon of his stag do. He enjoyed the present. Being able to have his wife's sister was exciting.

A few days after the honeymoon Wayne arrived home to find Hariet in the flat. Georgina was showing her the honeymoon photographs and was embarrassed when he puled out the photographs of the wet T shirt competition and the topless beach shots.

Hariet laughed at her sister's embarrassment.

"You're married now, Georgina. Don't be coy. It's your job to please your husband. But you are a naughty boy, Wayne. This is between you and Georgina, not for general viewing. I must go. I just came here from work to say welcome back. Usually I go straight home. And that is where I'm going now. Could Wayne give me a lift?" She asked Georgina. "And if you can spare him for an extra few minutes my sink is blocked."

Georgina was happy that Hariet was being friendly. It had always been a rare event.

On the way to her house Hariet got Wayne to tell her the details of his honeymoon and Wayne enjoyed boasting of his sex life with her sister.

"I'm glad she's willing to have fun." Hariet said when they got inside the house Hariet. "But you haven't taught her the pleasures of oral sex yet, you naughty boy. I think you ought to do that. Tonight when you get home, you must teach her how to give you pleasure with her mouth. She may be nervous at first, but don't take no for an answer, it's well worth learning. I'm going to teach you how to get her to do it. Take her by the hand and lead her to the bedroom like this."

Hariet took Wayne's hand and led him upstairs to the bedroom.

"Next, you tell her you are going to give her a lovely surprise and tie a blindfold over her eyes like this." Hariet blindfolded a willing Wayne. "Then get her to lie on the bed. Kiss her to reassure her, she has to have fun too." Hariet kissed Wayne.

"When she is nice and relaxed, tie her hands to the bed head." Hariet tied Wayne's hands with cords that had obviously been prepared before. "Kiss her again and fondle her body, then, off with her knickers." She undid Wayne's trousers and pulled them down. "Stroke her a bit to get her nice and wet," Hariet's hand stroked Wayne erect. "Get her in the mood."

Wayne was clearly in the mood.

"Next tie her ankles to the bottom of the bed. Now she is totally under your control. A little more kissing and reassurance, then use your mouth to teach Georgina the pleasures of oral sex."

Hariet's tongue explored Wayne's cock, then her lips made a hot tight circle round the head. "Keep playing with her until she is really excited, then tell her it's her turn and get her to give you pleasure with her mouth like this."

Hariet straddled his face. Her hands lifted his head. "Do it."

She held him in position encouraging his tongue, pressing down on his mouth and nose until he found it difficult to breathe. He felt her fingers moving over the same area as his mouth. The excitement he felt from her masturbation was as great as the pleasure he had felt from her tongue.

After her orgasm she released him.

"I didn't make you come because I want you to save it all for Georgina. Now you go home and have fun."

And that was what Wayne did. Georgina giggled when he led her into the bedroom and blindfolded her and laid her on the bed. She was nervous when he tied her hands to the headboard but his kisses reassured her. She enjoyed his tongue and allowed him to push his cock into her mouth. She sucked as he masturbated. He was gripping her hair tightly with one hand when he came in her mouth.

He finished her by hand before he untied her.

Oral sex became Wayne's main pleasure for a while. He rarely did it for Georgina, but he often had her suck him as a part of their love making. Some of his pleasure came from his awareness that she didn't really like it and only did it to please him. But the fact that she didn't like it annoyed him as well.

Hariet enjoyed hearing about the games and was ready with further ideas. At Hariet's suggestion Wayne bought a polaroid camera so that she could see what he got up to. Many fun sessions with Hariet were begun by looking at the pictures he had taken of Georgina.

Georgina enjoyed the photo sessions to begin with. She liked the games. When he bought some special clothes she complained a little, but wore them when he asked her to. When he got her a vibrator she tried to refuse to use it while he watched, but Hariet taught him how to get her to go along with his wishes. By following his sister-in-law's advice he gained a very compliant wife.

As Georgina became less spontaneous Wayne made the games more intricate. Everything was from his instruction and her compliance. That excited him. He was in charge, she would do whatever he wanted. But she was always too ready to tell him that she was doing it because he told her to, not because she wanted to, even though her body showed it's enjoyment. That annoyed him.

The most exciting game had happened a few months before. Hariet planned it so that she could be present. She let herself into the flat as arranged, using a spare key that Wayne provided. She slipped off her shoes and moved quietly to the bedroom. Wayne was at the bottom of the bed wearing only a dressing gown, camera in hand. He looked flushed and nervous, but his excitement was obvious. Georgina was tied spread eagle on the bed, naked but for a blindfold and a pair of stockings.

Wayne nodded at Hariet. She smiled, crossed her arms, and lent casually against the door frame.

"You're looking good," Wayne said. "Smile for the camera."