Getting Bi In Cameroon

Story Info
Bi Calvin and Sophie fuck Samira and Amir in Douala.
2.7k words
3
3.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

On a particularly hot evening in the City of Douala, Cameroon, Magistrate Calvin Eyango and his wife, businesswoman Sophie Dipanda-Eyango had the time of their lives while entertaining some rather unique guests. The Cameroonian couple, now entering their middle years, have experienced something of a rut ever since their twin sons Henri and Geryon Eyango left the country to study at Brunel University in the United Kingdom. Facing empty nest syndrome, Sophie and Calvin find themselves bored as Hell. To spice things up, they've returned to the Old Ways, in order to experience the kind of fun they prized prior to marriage and parenthood...

"Here they come now," said Sophie, and she smiled at her husband Calvin as a bright red Rav4 stopped in front of their lovely townhouse, located in the storied Bopha sector of metropolitan Douala. Tall and curvy, with dark brown skin and long dark hair, Sophie looked much younger than her nearly five decades. Tonight, she wore a crimson gown which accentuated her curves. Calvin discretely checked out Sophie's huge round ass as she looked out the window. Even after almost three decades of marriage, Calvin is still strongly attracted to his darling wife. Sophie is and always will be his favorite lady...

Taking Sophie's hand, Calvin headed for the door. The Dipanda-Eyango Estate, is a building encompassing a ten-acre, walled villa, a three-story, six-bedroom townhouse, and of course a swimming pool. Calvin has been working as a magistrate for the City of Douala for over a decade. The man makes good money and takes care of himself and his family. Normally, Calvin wouldn't answer his own door, but he and Sophie dismissed their servants since they required utmost privacy and secrecy for tonight's festivities. In the City of Douala, just like everywhere else, people talk. A well-dressed black couple stepped out of the Rav4 and came to the door, and Calvin and Sophie grinned. Let the games begin...

"Thank you for coming," said Calvin, practically glowing in anticipation. Standing next to Calvin, Sophie seemed equally excited. The guests in question happened to be Cameroon Capital Commission Minister Samira Bassong and her husband, Cameroonian Armed Forces Colonel Amir Bassong. The tall, curvaceous and dark-skinned lady, one of the most powerful women in the City of Douala, smiled as Calvin took her hand and kissed it. Standing next to Samira, her husband Amir, a tall, slender and brown-skinned brother with a goatee, nodded respectfully.

"Our pleasure, old friend," said Samira, and she looked at Calvin as he shook hands with her husband Amir. Calvin and Amir made eye contact and exchanged a rueful smile while shaking hands. The two men go way back. Calvin hails from the City of Bafoussam, and moved to Douala decades ago in order to work for the Government of Cameroon. Amir is also a native of Bafoussam, and prefers its calm, provincial nature to the opulence of metropolitan Douala. Of course, since Amir's wife Samira is a native of Douala and works there, he had to say goodbye to Bafousssam long ago...

"Calvin, old man, you're looking good, I dig the goatee," said Amir, and Calvin blushed, then laughed. Sophie and Samira embraced like old friends and complimented each other's hair and outfits. The four of them went inside, where a rather sumptuous meal awaited. Platters of meat, bread, cheese, fruits, vegetables and cakes waited to be savored, along with fine wine. Cameroonian cuisine is second to none, and the Eyango couple spared no expense to please their guests. Amir and Samira had been to the Eyango Estate many times, but it had a few months since their last visit.

"Sophie, I love what you and Calvin have done with the place," Samira said, noting the new artwork on the walls. Sophie smiled and nodded at Samira. A long time ago, Sophie studied business at Howard University in Washington D.C. before returning to Cameroon to work as president of the local branch of S.O.S. While in the United States, Sophie developed a fondness for African American culture. Samira admired the portraits of Will Smith, Jay-Z, Tupac Shakur, Eminem, Queen Latifah, Denzel Washington and others which adorned the walls. Sophie had good taste...pun intended.

"I do what I can, girlfriend," Sophie said, and Samira grinned, and playfully poked her in the ribs. Sophie grinned and looked into Samira's eyes. There was a playful gleam in Samira's eyes, which Sophie knew to be a precursor to some naughtiness. Samira is a lively woman who likes to have her way. Sophie is totally down with that. The two successful Cameroonian women have known each other for a while. Samira linked her arm with Sophie's, and Sophie grinned, then gave her a peck on the lips.

"Come, let's chat," Samira said, and she took Sophie to the living room. Calvin and Amir looked at their lovely wives as the women did their thing. Calvin, a stocky, muscular, dark-skinned and silver-haired man, looked a bit short next to the tall, lanky and well-built, brown-skinned Amir. The two men sat down and drank some wine while catching up. The last time Calvin saw Amir was right before Amir and Samira's daughter Habiba flew to Paris, France, to study at the University of Paris storied Sorbonne campus. Where does the time go?

"You're looking fit, Amir," Calvin said while sipping his wine, and Amir nodded. As much as Amir loves his wife Samira and their life together, there are certain drawbacks that come with being married to one of the most powerful women in the nation of Cameroon. The Cameroonian media is far more tenacious than their counterparts in the Western world, and far more driven to expose salacious gossip. Amir loves his wife Samira and their daughter Habiba, so he's had to modify his behavior and let go of certain associations. The life of a bisexual black man is seldom easy, and in Cameroon, this is especially true. Amir must walk a fine line...

"I work out, and eat healthy, my friend, my wife Samira tells me my vigor is back, I hope to show it to you, as I've shown her," Amir said, licking his lips. Calvin grinned and nodded, knowing exactly what kind of 'showing' Amir had in mind. When Calvin married Sophie, he was honest with her about his desires. Calvin has always loved big-booty women with curvy bodies, but a man's hard body also stirs his desires. Fortunately, Sophie was okay with Calvin's other side, only demanding that he use protection with his male, ahem, companions, and use discretion. Not a bad deal, come to think of it...

"I can see that," Calvin said as he laid his hand on Amir's thigh, and the tall man grinned and shrugged. Calvin locked eyes with Amir as he patted his groin through his dark silk pants. When Calvin unzipped Amir's pants, freeing his long and thick brown cock, Amir said nothing. Without further ado, Calvin got on his knees and began stroking Amir's cock. Amir took a swig of wine and nodded as Calvin took his dick into his mouth. Hmm, Calvin provides his guests with good food, good wine and blowjobs. Is he a good host or what?

"Look at these two," Samira said to Sophie, and the two Cameroonian women grinned as they watched their husbands get it on. Calvin was on his knees, sucking Amir's big cock like there was no tomorrow. Contrary to what haters might believe, male bisexuality is alive and well in Africa, including the nation of Cameroon. Sophie saw hot excited Samira got while watching Amir and Calvin. Well, as much as Sophie loves her husband Calvin, the lady has certain unique needs which only another woman can satisfy.

"Look at me," Sophie said, and she took Samira's face in her hands, and stared into her chestnut eyes. Samira smiled, and then kissed Sophie tenderly. The two women undressed each other and began exploring. Sophie sat on Samira's lap, and slid her tongue down the other woman's throat. Samira caressed Sophie's tits with one hand and fondled her thick ass with the other. Sophie's big beautiful ass is legendary, and both the fellas and the ladies cannot get enough of her. Samira and Sophie began making love while, across the room, their husbands Amir and Calvin did the same. Just two horny couples getting bi in the heart of Africa...

"Oh fuck, that feels good," Amir groaned as Calvin fingered his ass while sucking his cock. Calvin worked his magic on Amir, giving him the deep throat treatment. When Amir finally came, Calvin tasted his masculine seed. Amir sighed happily as Calvin let go of his dick after draining him. Grabbing condoms and lubricant, the two horny bisexual Cameroonian men continued with their fun. Calvin put Amir on all fours, and stroked his big cock. Amir's ass was looking nice and muscular, and Calvin wanted some of that. Calvin just loves a nice ass, and appreciates his wife Sophie's big booty and his buddy Amir's muscular ass with equal measure...

"I'm just getting started," Calvin said, and after lubricating Amir's ass, he put on a condom and stroked his cock. Gripping Amir's hips, Calvin pushed his cock into his ass. Amir groaned as Calvin's thick cock invaded his bum. For whatever reason, a lot of short, dark-skinned and muscular guys got big dicks. Amir sighed as Calvin began fucking him with deep, passionate strokes. Amir used to hook up with handsome men and beautiful women left and right, but ever since he got married to Samira and became a father, Calvin's dick is the only one he gets to ride. Not that he's complaining...

"Hmm, more like that," Sophie said, and she lay on the carpet, her tall, sexy body spread-eagled as Samira did her thing. Samira kissed Sophie and then licked her tits while fingering her wet, hairy pussy. Sophie shuddered with pleasure as Samira buried her face between her thick dark thighs and ate her out. Samira, emboldened by Sophie's happy moans, worked her magic on her favorite lady. Sophie cried out as Samira sucked on her clitoris while fingering her pussy. Samira had Sophie right where she wanted her, and that's the way she likes it...

"Let me see your cum face," Samira said, and she thrust three fingers into Sophie's pussy while tickling her clit with her tongue. Sophie shuddered violently as she came, and Samira grinned wickedly. Samira has something of an oral fixation, and whether she's sucking her husband Amir's dick or eating a lucky woman's pussy, like Sophie here, she enjoys herself either way. When Sophie finally came down from nirvana, Samira gathered her in her arms. The two women exchanged a smile. Yeah, certain things only girls can do for other girls...

"Just fuck me," Amir groaned, and he began grinding his ass against Calvin, driving his cock deeper inside of him. A long time ago, Amir discovered that he loves to bend a hot, big-booty woman over and stick his big cock into every hole she's got. Samira loves this about her husband Amir and it's part of the reason why they get along. Samira's ass is definitely Amir's favorite. Of course, Amir likes to get huge cocks up his ass and this was something it took Samira a while to accept. When Samira and Amir met Sophie and Calvin, their problems got solved. Everyone's needs were finally met...

"Fellas, here we come," Sophie said, and she exchanged a smile with Samira as they crossed the room. Calvin smiled at his wife Sophie as he pulled his dick out of Amir's ass. The two bisexual Cameroonian men lay on the carpet, spent. A wicked idea sprang into Samira's mind and she communicated it with Sophie, her favorite co-conspirator. The two horny bisexual Cameroonian women decided to do the husband swap thing, and of course the fellas went along with their wishes.

"I love queening," Samira said as she grabbed Calvin and straddled his face. Calvin grinned as Samira sat her big black ass on his face, smothering him quite nicely. Grabbing Samira's thick ass cheeks, Calvin slid his tongue into her pussy. Meanwhile, Amir, still sore from getting ass fucked by Calvin, couldn't help but smile as Sophie came to him. Grabbing Amir's big ole dick, Sophie grinned and then stroked him before taking him into her mouth.

"Go for it," Amir said, and he grinned, thrilled to be getting his dick sucked by Sophie. Since Sophie's husband Calvin sucked Amir's cock earlier, it only made sense that his wife did the same. Amir doesn't discriminate and treats both sexes exactly the same. Samira rode Calvin's face and let out a happy moan or two as he ate her pussy. Meanwhile, Sophie gave Amir's dick the deep throat treatment, and the bisexual military stud noticed that she was even better at sucking dick than her husband. Hmm, women really do everything better...

"Fuck me," Sophie told Amir as she took his dick out of her mouth. Amir nodded and reached for a condom while Sophie straddled him. Sophie rested her hands on Amir's broad shoulders and grinned as he fondled her tits. Without further ado, Amir thrust his cock into Sophie's pussy, and began fucking her. Sophie groaned as Amir's thick cock filled her pussy. Just like that, Sophie began riding Amir's dick. The fact that her husband Calvin just fucked Amir up the ass didn't bother her in the least. Sophie is a very sensual and open-minded woman, the kind that any man would be proud to call his own...

"You're a wild woman," Calvin said to Samira, after she finally got off his face, leaving him all wet with her juices. Samira grinned and then got on all fours. Calvin smiled, admiring the tall African woman's big beautiful butt. When Samira grabbed a pack of condoms and a bottle of lubricant, Calvin thanked his lucky stars. Samira turned and flashed him a wicked grin. Calvin had a pretty good idea what Samira wanted but he still wanted, no, needed to hear her say it...

"Calvin, I want you to fuck my ass like you fucked my husband," Samira said, and Calvin nodded. Did she seriously expect him to say no? Samira, already on all fours, spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Calvin put on the condom and then smeared lubricant all over her asshole. Calvin positioned himself behind Samira and pressed his dick against her butt hole. Tonight, Calvin gets to fuck a black man's asshole and a black woman's asshole. For a bisexual black man, it doesn't get any hotter than that.

"Ask and you shall receive, sweet lady," Calvin said as he pushed his dick into Samira's asshole and began fucking her. Samira moaned and fingered her wet pussy as Calvin's dick invaded her butt hole. Nearby, Amir and Sophie did their thing. Amir slammed his dick into Sophie's pussy and she rode him hard, her curvy body glistening, and her big butt shaking this way and that. Samira winced as Calvin's dick filled her asshole. Now Samira knows what her husband Amir must have felt with Calvin's dick up his ass. Calvin fucked Samira with gusto, loving the feel of her warm, tight asshole on his dick. Truth be told, Calvin enjoyed fucking Samira's ass more than that of Amir. How about that?

The two horny Cameroonian couples fucked with wild abandon, giving in to their most primal desires. These all-African husbands and wives, mothers and fathers, community leaders and political figures, fucked like sex was going out of style. When all was said and done, four sweat-covered, exhausted bodies lay side by side on the expensive rug of the Eyango Estate. Calvin, Sophie, Amir and Samira were all smiles. This was what the world dreads the most come to life, the unrestrained passion and power of Africans unleashed, prudish Western norms be damned. They released their inner selves, and it felt good...

"Hmm, to many more nights like this one," Sophie said, smiling, as she rested her head on Calvin's chest. Calvin kissed his wife Sophie's forehead, and then kissed Amir and Samira. The four of them didn't have the strength to go to the bedroom, and spent the night on the living room carpet instead. When morning came, the sumptuous evening meal which they barely touched the night before turned into a wonderful breakfast once warmed up. The sexually adventurous quartet ate, drank, talked, laughed, and had a good time. The following weekend, they got together for more of the same...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers