Getting Bi In Smallville

Story Info
DCEU Flash visits Smallville's Clark and Chloe.
1.6k words
2.17
283
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will find a way to save the DCEU by seeking across the Multiverse," said The Flash. The scarlet speedster looked at Superman, Wonder Woman, Aqua Man, Cyborg, Batman and Alfred Pennyworth. The Justice League members looked at Barry Allen, also known as The Flash. The youngest member of the League is also the most dangerous. In order to prevent the malevolent space deity Darkseid from conquering the Planet Earth, The Flash has gone to great extremes.

"Another one of you meddlesome Flashes," came a deep voice as The Flash sped across the Multiverse. Lightning struck and The Flash ended up someplace completely new. After fighting alongside the Michael Keaton version of Batman against the Kryptonian invaders, The Flash found himself in yet another universe. All he wanted was to make it home. He couldn't save his mother from the man who would kill her at the store and frame his father for it because it was a canon event. The Flash found himself facing a version of Bruce Wayne/Batman which looked suspiciously like George Clooney.

"Oh fuck," said The Flash. Taking a deep breath, Barry Allen sat this new Batman down and explained everything to him. The tall, silver-haired and blue-eyed, George Clooney version of Bruce Wayne/Batman looked different from the Ben Affleck version that Barry Allen was familiar with. He was also much younger from the Michael Keaton version of Batman who helped The Flash battle the Kryptonians led by Zod. The Sacha Calle version of Supergirl also helped Batman and The Flash against the alien invaders but she was also killed by General Zod. So much for that...

"We must get you back to your corner of the Multiverse," said the George Clooney version of Batman. Smiling, The Flash nodded. The two of them hung out in the Bat Cave, discussing plans and running over simulations in the Bat-computer. Bruce Wayne also checked in with the Chris O'Donnell version of Robin and the Alicia Silverstone version of Batgirl. The two of them were fighting a bunch of techno-criminals in Bludhaven but Batman knew they could handle themselves. It was up to this seasoned Batman to help this rookie hero known as The Flash.

"I will speed up like never before," The Flash said impulsively. Before the George Clooney version of Batman could stop him, Barry Allen escaped to yet another universe. This time, he went to the Smallville version of the DC Universe. The one made famous by the Tom Welling version of Superman and the Michael Rosenbaum version of Lex Luthor. The Flash shook his head as he found himself in that universe's version of Metropolis.

A group of meta-humans escaped from Project Cadmus and were loose on the streets of Metroplis, Kansas. The Metropolis police force did all it could but they were powerless against a woman who could become pure electricity, a man who could generate and control fire, and an invulnerable man with super strength. As the police tried in vain to contain the threat, a red-and-blue blur came on the scene. The Flash watched, amazed, as the Tom Welling version of Superman came on the scene.

"Oh shit," said Pyro, and the red-haired young pyrokinetic metahuman tried to flee as the blur came for him. Clark Kent sped after the fire-generating young metahuman and doused him before wrapping a steel bar around him. Next, he went after Electra, the former schoolteacher with the amazing electric powers. She tried to zap him but his invulnerability shielded him. Clark Kent doused Electra in water, short-circuiting her powers. The electric woman passed out soon after.

"One to go," Clark Kent said to himself. He went after Grundy, the nigh-invulnerable man with the ashen skin. The two superhumans clashed. Grundy fought bravely but Clark Kent was several orders of magnitude stronger than him. Clark Kent overpowered Grundy before delivering him and his fellow super criminals to the Metropolis Police Force. Just like that, Clark Kent sped away and went back to Smallville.

"Welcome home," Chloe Sullivan said as Clark Kent arrived, wearing a red jacket over a blue shirt, blue jeans and boots. Krypto the super dog woofed affectionately as his master came home. Clark smiled at the dog then pulled Chloe into his arms. The two of them shared a passionate kiss. Just like that, Clark Kent took his wife Chloe Sullivan to the bedroom. Since their nineteen-year-old daughter Kara Kent was away at Smallville Community College, the couple had the house to themselves. No time to waste...

"This Tom Welling version of Superman is so different from the Henry Cavill version I am used to," Barry Allen said to himself. He stood outside the Kent farm, wondering what to do. He was surprised to see a red blur speed by. At first, Barry Allen thought that this was Superman going on another mission but no, this person was short, slim and blond. Barry Allen felt the presence of the Speed Force in this person and sensed that he was looking at his counterpart. The Smallville universe version of The Flash is Bart Allen, also known as Kyle Gallner.

"Did you start without me?" Bart Allen said as he materialized in front of Clark Kent and Chloe Sullivan's bed. In a flash, the Smallville version of the Flash was naked. Clark Kent lay in bed, stark naked, and Chloe Sullivan was taking care of her husband. The petite, curvy blonde reporter had a big dick in her mouth so she just waved at Bart Allen. Grinning, Bart Allen joined Clark Kent and Chloe Sullivan on the bed.

"The more the merrier," Chloe Sullivan said, and she resumed sucking Clark Kent's big dick. Clark Kent welcomed Bart Allen with a kiss and a manly hug. Bart Allen kissed Clark Kent back and then joined Chloe Sullivan in taking care of him. Clark Kent grinned as Bart Allen sucked his balls while Chloe Sullivan sucked his cock. Barry Allen couldn't believe it. The Smallville version of Superman is bisexual, and he and his blonde wife like to have threesomes with guys. How about that?

"That's hot," Clark Kent said, and after Chloe Sullivan and Bart Allen finished sucking him off, they got the ball rolling on some freaky sex. Chloe got on all fours and Clark entered her from behind. He buried his big cock in her pussy. meanwhile, Chloe sucked on Bart's cock. The younger superhero sighed happily as the petite, curvy blonde MILF sucked him off. Clark smacked Chloe's big butt as he fucked her. After Lana Lang and Lois Lane died shortly before President Lex Luthor was arrested for high treason, Clark was devastated but Chloe comforted him. They had been together ever since. Clark cannot get enough of Chloe...

"Always fun visiting you folks," Bart said, and he grinned as Chloe sucked his cock while caressing his balls. Next, they switched things up. Clark lay flat on the bed and Chloe straddled him. Clark sucked on Chloe's tits and groped her ass as he slammed his cock into her pussy. Meanwhile, Bart came up behind Chloe and admired her big round ass. Taking some lotion, Bart used it on his cock and then applied some on Chloe's butt after spreading her cheeks.

"Fill my holes," said Chloe, the superhero-loving MILF who was a dead ringer for actress Allison Mack, whom Barry Allen remembered from the DCEU universe. The Smallville version of the Flash, Bart Allen, pushed his cock into Chloe's asshole. Chloe groaned as Bart's cock entered her asshole. The sexy blonde gal felt Clark's huge dick in her pussy while Bart's cock filled her asshole. What a wonderful feeling. Chloe screamed like a woman possessed. She loves the wild, rough stuff!

"Give it to her," Clark said to Bart, and the two superheroes joined forces to fuck the hell out of Chloe. After fucking like this for a while, they took a breather. Watching the scene from the window, the DCEU version of The Flash admired his variant as he and his pals got down. Barry Allen considers himself heteroflexible and has had fantasies about Miss West, the sexy light-skinned African American gal, as well as his Justice League buddies like the Henry Cavill version of Superman and the Gal Gadot version of Wonder Woman. Still, he never acted on those feelings...

Barry Allen watched as the Smallville superheroes and their favorite lady resumed fucking. Clark grabbed Bart and kissed him before bending down to suck his cock. Chloe fingered her pussy while watching Clark suck Bart's cock. Clark sucked Bart's cock and balls, and then they continued with their fun. Clark got on all fours and Bart came up behind him. Just like that, Bart pushed his cock into Clark's asshole, as he'd done with Chloe earlier.

"Fuck him good, Bart," Chloe said encouragingly. Bart winked at Chloe and gripped Clark's hips as he thrust his cock into him. Clark moaned and stroked his cock as Bart fucked him. Ever the helpful wife, Chloe grabbed Clark's cock and sucked him while Barry fucked him in the ass. Clark is really happy to have married Chloe. Lois Lane and Lana Lang were really bitchy and intolerant while Chloe accepts Clark as he is. The happy couple and their special friend fucked like there was no tomorrow.

The Flash smiled to himself as Clark Kent, Bart Allen and Chloe Sullivan lay naked in bed together, happy as can be. The Smallville universe residents seem like the horniest variants of any DC Universe. The DCEU looks tame by comparison. The Smallville universe heroes and their pals seem to be really sexual. Barry Allen intends to enlist the Smallville version of Superman and his Justice League buddies in the fight against Darkseid and the evil space gods from the dimension of Apokolips. Dark forces are coming for the Multiverse. Of this Barry Allen is sure. He knew they wouldn't be as easily beaten as the evil god Steppenwolfe, who got boxed by Superman, stabbed by Aqua Man's Trident and then beheaded by Wonder Woman while Darkseid watched. All in due time...