Getting Bi in Tamil Nadu

Story Info
Subhashini entertains Clarence and Pankul in Chennai.
3.6k words
2.8
6.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

The City of Chennai, Capital of the State of Tamil Nadu, is a fairly conservative place, and it's been that way for eons. Among the peoples of the Republic of India, the Tamils, Kings of the South, have their own way of doing things and they don't bow down to the higher ups in New Delhi anymore than they did the British, generations earlier. It is simply not the Tamil way. They are after all a proud and beautiful people.

The Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, located in the heart of Chennai, is a school that's quite renowned for its excellence in business, and run by westerners. The Xavier Institute of Management campus is essentially a world unto itself, and attracts international students in droves. One such individual is Clarence Bogomil Blake, a young man whose search for knowledge and academic excellence is only matched by his decadent appetites...

Clarence Bogomil Blake could be said to be the kind of fellow who has troublemaker written all over him. Born in the City of Boston, Massachusetts, to a Bulgarian immigrant mother and an African American father, Clarence was destined for great things. Clarence's parents, Nelson Blake and Sofia Bogomil both worked for the international think tank Harrington Group LTD, and traveled extensively. That's how the young Clarence learned to appreciate other cultures.

Clarence Bogomil Blake earned his bachelor's degree in political science from Northeastern University and decided to study outside of North America for a bit. At the age of twenty one, Clarence stood six-foot-three, handsome and muscular, with caramel-hued skin and slick green eyes, and he rocks an Afro like nobody's business. He's always ready for a new challenge and a new adventure. That's how Clarence ended up at the Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship in the City of Chennai, State of Tamil Nadu.

"The world is mine to explore," Clarence told his teary-eyed parents at Boston's Logan Airport, the day of his departure. He would fly to Europe and then to India. Nelson Blake and Sofia Bogomil looked at their only son and then hugged him fiercely before wishing him well. Clarence embraced his parents and then walked away, heading to the airplane with a confident smile on his face. He's always been fearless and lets nothing get in the way of what he wants...

Upon arriving in the City of Chennai, State of Tamil Nadu, Clarence was fascinated by the locals. He'd been to other parts of India like the Punjab State, and he found Sikh culture quite fascinating. The State of Tamil Nadu with its fiercely independent dark-skinned people, who, feeling less than fully represented in mainstream Indian culture, proudly cling to their ways, and that's something which Clarence can relate to.

As the son of an African American father and a white mother from Plovdiv, Bulgaria, Clarence has always felt like he never fit in anywhere. The City of Boston, Massachusetts, is fairly diverse and friendly, but people still stare and openly frown when they see interracial couples. Clarence wanted to experience life outside of America, and see what else the world had to offer. Tamil Nadu and her people represented a challenge which Clarence could not resist...

While living in the City of Chennai, Clarence visited a lot of interesting sites, especially temples and shrines. Life on the Xavier Institute campus was quite appealing, since it was very western-style. There were plenty of Indian students, as to be expected, but there were also quite a few international students. Africans, Arabs, Chinese, Filipinos, Europeans, all kinds of foreigners made their home on the Xavier Institute of Management campus. Clarence truly appreciated the school's diversity and culture...

Clarence has many reasons for coming to the State of Tamil Nadu, and not the least of them is his fascination with beautiful Indian women, especially the ones with dark skin. Back in the City of Boston, Clarence dated a beautiful young Indian woman named Pooja, but her parents did not approve of the couple, ultimately dooming their romance. Clarence, undeterred, decided to walk right into the lion's den. What I want I usually get, Clarence thought to himself as he began to navigate Indian society.

The Xavier Institute of Management attracts quite a few interesting individuals, and this appealed immensely to Clarence. The tall, handsome brother from Boston loves the curvy, exotically beautiful women of India, that's true, but he also likes masculine gentlemen of the black or brown persuasion. Simply put, Clarence is bisexual. Now, even though India made waves around the world by decriminalizing lesbianism and gayness via Section 377 of the Indian Penal Code, old habits are hard to break. India isn't an easy place to live in, especially for LGBT people...

Clarence found himself intensely attracted to one of his female classmates, a short, curvy and big-bottomed, deliciously nerdy young Tamil woman named Subhashini Panneerselvam, and he went after her like a heat-seeking missile. Now, Clarence is well aware of the intense xenophobia which grips India from time to time. The recent news of African students getting attacked by mobs on the streets of India made waves around the world. Clarence is the sort who likes to live dangerously, so he went after Subhashini...

While pursuing the beautiful Subhashini, a young Tamil woman whose angelic face and thick derriere inspires many of Clarence's lustful daydreams, the young Bostonian ran into something of an obstacle. Now, what could that obstacle be? Could it be Subhashini's presumably conservative parents who would feel horrified if they knew she was canoodling with a foreigner, and one of partial African heritage at that? Could be some xenophobic Indian male losing his mind after seeing a black man with an Indian woman? None of the above...

Clarence's affections for the lovely Subhashini were contested by a young Punjabi gentleman named Pankul Badal. In a way, Pankul is quite similar to Clarence, but in other ways, he is very much the Anti-Clarence. Five feet eleven inches tall, slim, with dark bronze skin, curly dark hair and a thick beard, Pankul is handsome in the unique manner of Sikh men. Pankul's family moved to Chennai from Punjab State ages ago. He's well-traveled and cultured, having spent a year studying at the University of Johannesburg in the region of Gauteng, South Africa.

As fate would have it, Pankul, Clarence and Subhashini found themselves in the same Business Management Class, taught by Professor Louis Ortiz, a gentleman originally from Cuba. Clarence flirts with Subhashini every chance he gets, and doesn't care if a lot of the Indian guys in class gawk at his boldness. The young Tamil woman is quite flattered by Clarence's affection for her, and when he asked her out for drinks, she hastily agreed.

As Clarence and Subhashini began dating, Pankul continued to stare at the couple, but not for the reasons one might imagine. Pankul is a young man with a secret. He's always felt sexually attracted to both women and men, and like a proper Indian gentleman, he kept it to himself. While in South Africa, however, Pankul met a beautiful young Xhosa woman Aphiwe and they had a passionate affair which lasted months.

When Pankul's relationship with the beautiful young South African woman ended, he was comforted by his roommate, a tall, dark-skinned, handsome young Zulu student named Anthony Kagiso. In Anthony's arms, Pankul experienced passions he'd previously only imagined. They had some wonderful times together. When Pankul returned to the City of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, after his semester at the University of Johannesburg, he was a changed man...

"Pankul, I see you staring at me when I'm with Subhashini, is it because you're mad that she wants me? Or because you want me for yourself?" Clarence told the tall, skinny young Sikh. Clarence was sitting at a quiet corner of the Xavier Institute's library, working on something on his laptop when he sensed someone staring at him. Clarence looked up, spotted Pankul some distance away, and confronted the young Sikh...

"How did you know?" Pankul stammered, unnerved by Clarence's sheer confidence and raw sexual magnetism. Pankul had seen a lot of black men in Johannesburg and a few here in Chennai, but none of them carried themselves like Clarence. The tall, handsome biracial Bostonian walked around like he owned the place. Even princes didn't walk around with such swagger in India. Pankul felt drawn to him, and with good reason...

"Pankul, I see you looking at girls, but whenever your eyes meet mine, I sense that you are a kindred spirit, I am bisexual, are you like me?" Clarence asked with a smile, and Pankul nodded. Clarence held out his hand and after a brief hesitation, Pankul took it. The two young bisexual men, separated by race, religion and culture, exchanged a handshake and a smile. Kindred spirits can always recognize each other, even in hostile places...

"I don't have a problem with you and your lady friend, Clarence, I like both sexes too, as you know, and you and Subhashini make a beautiful couple," Pankul said softly. Clarence looked at Pankul the way a hungry wolf looks at sheep. A wickedly fun idea sprang into Clarence's mind. I can make something of this man and I know he'll comply with my every wish, Clarence thought, winking at Pankul. Game, set and match...

"Now that's more like it," Subhashini Panneerselvam said, and the curvy young Indian woman smiled at the two hunks lying on the bed, a big smile on her face. In Clarence's rented residence, things were getting hot. Pankul Badal and Clarence Bogomil Blake looked up at Subhashini, and nodded in approval. With her gorgeously dark chocolate skin glistening in the low light, a big grin on her face, her nipples erect, and her big round ass simply begging for attention, Subhashini was quite the presence.

"Hot damn, Subhashini, turn around, cutie," Clarence said, and the tall, muscular and dark-skinned young African American stud smiled, as the young lady did as she was told. Subhashini turned around, showing Clarence her big round ass. Subhashini has a nice ass, and that suits Clarence just fine because the bisexual Bostonian is definitely an ass man. Clarence simply doesn't care if that nice ass is attached to a lady or a fella...

"This is hot," Pankul said, and he looked at Clarence, then smiled at Subhashini. The curvy Tamil cutie joined them on the bed, and just like that, the fun really began. When Clarence revealed his bisexuality to Subhashini, casually mentioning his attraction to legendary Indian actress Aishwarya Rai and hunky actor Salman Khan, she was initially shocked. Still, Clarence's manliness and confidence appealed to Subhashini, and she decided to give him a chance. The Bostonian switch-hitter with the silver tongue could talk his way in and out of anything...

"Alright, boys, I'm here," Subhashini said, licking her lips as she looked at the two hunks, one black and one brown, who looked at her the way hungry folks look at fast food. Clarence kissed Subhashini full and deep, and caressed her small but firm breasts. The petite Tamil beauty purred like a kitten as Clarence caressed her big round ass, then playfully slapped her. Pankul, lying mere inches away smiled at Subashini as Clarence felt her up. He appeared to be enjoying the show...

"Whatever the lady wants," Clarence said, and he laid Subhashini down, admiring her curvaceous, gorgeous body. Subhashini sighed happily as Clarence went to work on her. The Bostonian stud kissed a path from her lips to her breasts, then sucked on her nipples. He slid his hand between her thick thighs and inserted his fingers inside her wet, hairy pussy. Subhashini gasped as Clarence began fingering her pussy. The fun was just beginning...

"Let me help you out when you're busy with her," Pankul said, and Clarence nodded, and winked at Pankul before he resumed pleasuring Subhashini. Pankul went straight for Clarence's dick, which was long, thick, dark and uncircumcised. Without hesitation, Pankul took Clarence's dick into his mouth. He'd had a thing for black dick, and to some extent, black pussy, ever since his stay in Johannesburg, South Africa...

"Lick me," Subhashini said, smiling as Clarence brought his face to her crotch. Clarence winked at her, and inhaled her womanly scent, then buried his face between her thick thighs. At the same time, Clarence felt his dick harden as Pankul sucked his dick like there was no tomorrow. Closet bisexual guys suck the best dick, Clarence thought, loving what Pankul was doing for him even as he began eating Subhashini's sweet pussy...

"Delicious," Clarence paused to say, and he flicked his tongue up and down Subhashini's clit, then worked his fingers into her pussy. Subhashini moaned softly, and a happy sigh escaped her lips. She'd had a few lovers before, but none of them were anything like Clarence. He absolutely worshipped her body and treated her like a princess, and she couldn't get enough of him. As Clarence feasted on her sweet pussy, Subhashini relaxed and enjoyed...

Clarence, Pankul and Subhashini continued with their fun, and explored one another. Subhashini found herself sandwiched between two handsome switch-hitters who poured their masculine energies into her. Subhashini got on all fours, and shook her big ass at Clarence, who caressed her thick ass with one hand and grabbed a condom with the other. While Clarence got ready to fuck her, Subhashini looked at Pankul, who stood mere inches away, his hard dick in his hands...

"Hmm, I can help you with that, Pankul," Subhashini said, and the young Sikh grinned as the sexy, curvaceous Tamil beauty grabbed his dick and took him into her mouth. Clarence rolled a condom on his hard dick and gripped Subhashini's wide hips as he worked his dick into her pussy. Clarence admired Subhashini's big round ass as he thrust his hard dick inside of her, and she bucked against him as he began to fuck her. Let the games begin...

"This is so hot," Pankul said, groaning happily as Subhashini sucked his hard dick as Clarence banged her, sliding his dick in and out of her pussy while smacking her big round butt. Subhashini sucked Pankul's dick with gusto, and at the same time, she began grinding her big ass against Clarence's groin, driving him deeper inside of her. Pankul had been with a few girls, and one man, before, but this was his first time having sex with both sexes at the same time. For the closeted bisexual Sikh stud, this was a long time coming...

"Oh yeah, go for it, fuck me harder, Katal ( lover )," Subhashini squealed, as Clarence went to town on her, bruising her pussy with deep, powerful thrusts as he fucked her from behind. Clarence laughed and fucked Subhashini even harder. Subhashini resumed sucking Pankul's dick, and the Sikh stud smiled at her, then nodded at Clarence, who winked at him while having his way with Subhashini's amazing booty. All three of them were having the time of their lives, and the fun was just beginning...

"Hmm, that was hot," Clarence said, and he smiled at Subhashini and Pankul, as the three of them took a break. Subhashini smiled at Clarence and kissed him passionately, and she then kissed Pankul as well. Pankul smiled at Subhashini and caressed her tits, and, as Clarence watched, the two of them began doing their thing. Clarence, not the type of fellow to get jealous, tossed them condoms, and the fun continued to unfold...

"I want you as much as I want him," Pankul told Subhashini, who smiled and stroked his member. After rolling a condom on Pankul's dick, Subhashini got on all fours, and he came up behind her. Without hesitation, Pankul eased his way into Subhashini's pussy from behind. As Pankul began fucking Subhashini, he was aware of Clarence looking at him. The bisexual Sikh stud felt a thrill down his spine as he locked eyes with the bisexual Bostonian while sliding his hard dick into a certain Tamil lady's juicy pussy...

"Clarence, stop staring and join us," Subhashini said, in between groans, as she backed her big beautiful dark brown ass against Pankul's groin. Pankul fucked her hard, though he wasn't as energetic as Clarence, who filled Subhashini's pussy with a power and passion which almost frightened her at times. Clarence grinned and stroked his member, then rejoined the action. The Boston stud was always down for whatever...

"Subhashini, you're bossy even while getting dicked that and I love that about you, here, I got something for you," Clarence said, as he paused, his dick in his hand. Subhashini looked at him and grinned, then took his dick into her mouth. Clarence smiled as Subhashini resumed sucking his dick, and he smiled at Pankul, whose handsome face was contorted in concentration as he slid his hard dick into Subhashini's pussy. Clarence smiled at Pankul, then reached across the short distance separating them and kissed the other fellow. Pankul was a bit surprised, but he kissed Clarence back, even as he continued ramming his dick into Subhashini's pussy...

"Hey, Clarence, I think Pankul needs some dick," Subhashini paused to say, and the curvaceous Tamil beauty looked up at Clarence, who grinned at her. Clarence grinned and Pankul laughed, and then the action continued. Clarence grabbed condoms and lube, and came up behind Pankul, who continued to fuck Subhashini. Clarence caressed Pankul's ass, then eased his hard dick into him...after putting on a condom, of course.

"Oh damn," Pankul groaned, as Clarence's hard dick popped into his ass. Subhashini felt Pankul's dick harden in her pussy, and briefly turned, and she liked what she saw. Clarence gripped Pankul's hips and worked his hard dick into his ass. At the same time, Pankul continued to fuck Subhashini, sliding his dick in and out of her juicy pussy. Now that's what I like, Subhashini thought, and she continued to grind her big round ass against Pankul, loving the feel of his hardening dick in her pussy, even as he got dicked down by Clarence.

"Damn that ass is tight," Clarence said as he pounded his way into Pankul's tight asshole, and the Sikh stud cried out in pleasure, overwhelmed by the pressure of Subhashini's tight pussy on his dick even as Clarence's dick filled his ass. Clarence pulled his dick out of Pankul's ass, and slumped on the bed, and watched as Pankul finished Subhashini off, making her squeal as he thrust in and out of her snatch. The fun continued for a while, until they took another break...

"Hmm, oh Clarence, I bet my ass is tighter than Pankul's," Subhashini told her man, as she rested her head against his chest. Clarence looked at Subhashini, and then smiled, before exchanging an astonished look with Pankul. Neither stud could believe their ears. Subhashini is truly insatiable and I like that in a woman, Clarence thought, as he kissed his beloved on the lips. Pankul smiled at the happy couple, amazed at their raw sexuality, open-mindedness and bond.

"The lady is challenging you, my friend, rise to the occasion," Pankul said, smiling as he handed condoms and lubricant to Clarence, as Subhashini grinned wickedly. Clarence stroked his hard dick, after taking off the old condom, and tossing it aside. Clarence put Subhashini on all fours, but rather than fuck her outright, he decided to worship her ass. Tamil women got amazing butts and Clarence wanted to show Subhashini his full appreciation...

"Oh yes, eat my ass," Subhashini squealed as Clarence spread her thick ass cheeks and slid his tongue into her asshole. Pankul admired Clarence's ass as the bisexual Bostonian ate the Tamil beauty's ass like it was nobody's business. Pankul stroked his dick, loving the scene unfolding in front of him. Pankul is a power bottom, having learned this about himself in the arms of his former lover Anthony Kagiso back in Johannesburg. Still, he had to admire Clarence's ass...and his technique with Subhashini...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers
12