Getting Bi in Tamil Nadu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My lady, let me help you," Pankul said, and Subhashini and Clarence looked at him. Subhashini smiled, and nodded. As Clarence resumed eating Subhashini's ass, Pankul came over and slid under the curvaceous beauty, caressing her tits before fastening his lips to her wet, hairy pussy. With Pankul's tongue in her pussy and Clarence's tongue in her but t hole, Subhashini squealed in sheer delight. The Tamil beauty was on cloud nine, and it was a wonder to behold...

"Hmm, this is hot," Clarence said, and he slowly, gently worked his dick into Subhashini's asshole, and began fucking her. Subhashini cried out passionately as Clarence's dick slid into her backdoor. Pankul held Subhashini's thick ass cheeks open, smiling as he watched Clarence fuck Subhashini in the ass. I can watch Clarence's dick slide in and out of women's holes and men's holes all day, Pankul thought as he flashed Clarence an adoring smile. The Bostonian stud had the dick of death...

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum," Subhashini cried out, and moments later, she shuddered violently, orgasmic. Fortunately for the curvy and sexy Tamil beauty, a certain Bostonian stud and Sikh gentleman were on hand to catch her. Clarence and Pankul embraced Subhashini and held onto her until the gorgeous lady came down from cloud nine. When Subhashini finally calmed down, she looked at Clarence and Pankul through moist eyes and smiled with gratitude. That is one happy woman, Clarence thought as he kissed Subhashini on the forehead...

"Thank you for a wonderful night, both of you, Shubh ratri ( good night )," Pankul said, smiling at Subhashini and Clarence. Subhashini kissed Pankul on the cheek and Clarence gave him a manly hug before the Sikh gentleman took his leave from them both. Clarence and Subhashini bade Pankul goodnight, and then went back to bed. The night was young and this most happy, unique couple had much more to explore, when it comes to the realm of carnal delights. Clarence and Subhashini care for each other and have great chemistry, in and out of the bedroom. Nothing will stand in the way of their passions...

12