Getting Bi with Help from Family Ch. 05

Story Info
Jake & Marty finish the job. Jake's father reminisces.
4.6k words
4.75
20.4k
28
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Part 4, Jake's father John woke up to two young men's mouths on his cock--one of which was his son's.

Part 5 - 50% of Your DNA & The Memory

Jake and Marty had gone back and forth on John's cock and balls. Jake wasn't surprised by Marty's enthusiasm. He was a performative, shameless guy who always seemed to go with the flow with spirit. Jake, however, was surprised by his zeal. Having a 7" cock fill his throat and, to that end, discovering that he had no gag reflex provided him a mixture of pride and pleasure. (Jake recalled his nutrition class, in which he learned the act of swallowing--of having something in your throat--released endorphins, which garnered stifled giggles among the class. Maybe sucking cock wasn't so weird.)

But here he was--his cock hard between the bed and his abdomen. He licked his father's balls and sucked his cock to the hilt. He thought he tasted precum (he was right). He pushed thoughts of his father out of his mind, lest the fluttering feelings of embarrassment and the pang of guilt in his gut ruin his drunken pleasure.

But as Jake swallowed again, the cock slathered in two men's saliva, and he felt the pole of taut skin become even more rigid. It expanded. Jake knew what this meant--he'd felt the same sensation whenever Marty blew his load after requesting swallowing. Jake thought, for a millisecond, of pulling off his father's cock. How weird would it be to swallow his dad's load, from which 50% of his DNA came? He pushed the thought out of his mind, and before he could take any action, the penis pulsed.

Far down his throat, he couldn't feel the cum. Jake found pleasure in that--he hated the taste of cum. Whenever he blew Marty and swallowed, he took it straight down the pipes to avoid the bitter taste.

His father's cock expanded repeatedly. The thickness felt powerful, even in this orgasmic moment when John Vilsack was at his most vulnerable. To Jake, it felt like a minute of servitude. Marty continued licking Mr. Vilsack's balls, unaware of Jake's meal.

Jake pulled off the faceless dick, feeling the wetness of precum under his belly button. He gasped for air.

"Come on," he caught his breath.

Marty had begun sucking the anonymous cock again, noticing its softening.

"Come on," whispered Jake again. He slowly slipped out from under the sheet. He avoided looking at the bed again. As he stood, his nearly 8" jutted out from his pelvis. He tiptoed across the hall to his bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. His eyes, glazed, stared into the darkness.

Marty entered the room, breaking Jake's trance.

"I'm so fucking horny," Marty whispered, shutting the bedroom door and gripping his cock. It swelled.

That was Jake's cue to respond in kind. They'd give each other blow jobs if he did. But Jake remained silent, his thoughts racing. He didn't want to answer.

"Did that turn you on?" Jake asked, listless.

"Sure. Whatever. Yeah, it did. I don't care. I just know I'm horny," Marty thought aloud.

Jake sat silently again, his mind and body filled with emotions. He felt guilt for swallowing another load. It was his father's. He was embarrassed. What if his dad knew? Would he be upset? Angry? Or would he like it?

Jake was still hard. He wondered why. He wasn't gay--he repeated this thought over and over. But it felt good. His body betrayed his sexuality. Yes, he was understanding of Marty's explanation. He was straight and enjoyed sucking cock. It was that simple. But was it?

His father. Oh god, his father. Why would he do that? It was the alcohol. Yes. He was drunk and easily influenced. His friend enabled it and pretended like it was some everyday part of playing a drinking game. Daring someone to have sex with a family member wasn't normal. And to go through with it? Less normal. Weird, even. Bad. And wrong.

Jake's panic fueled his erection. Lost in thought, Jake hadn't noticed Marty lying on the bed. His feet were next to Jake's thigh, and Marty shook the bed, feverishly jacking off.

Jake lay down on the bed. It shook. But he paid no mind to his friend jacking off. He didn't even hear Marty groaning as he came all over his torso, a shot to his chest. He didn't see Marty grab a shirt to clean himself off. Jake laid there, staring at the ceiling. His cock softened, and he fell asleep.

The following day Jake woke up. He heard voices from the kitchen, still naked and alone in his bed. His father and friend must be awake then.

Jake, a little hungover, was dying of thirst. He put on boxers and stumbled to the kitchen. His father and Marty were eating at the breakfast table--nude.

The sides of their thighs were visible. John's hairy chest and the trail that led to his bush were visible. He turned away before he could see anything else. Jake wasn't in the mood for this. In fact, after last night, most of which he remembered too vividly, he had zero patience.

Marty and John said good morning. Jake either didn't hear them or ignored them. They weren't sure. He grabbed a glass, got some water, and returned to his room. He had no intention of entertaining time spent with his father while he was naked.

Meanwhile, John asked Marty quietly, "What's up with him?"

"I dunno. We had some rum last night," Marty said sheepishly.

John smirked but said nothing. He didn't encourage their drinking, but he was glad that if they were going to drink, they'd do it at home and not drive.

John sensed why Jake was behaving the way he was. He felt guilty, even though he hadn't invited his son and Marty to give him a blow job. John should have stopped it or rolled over or something; he shouldn't have let it happen. He recalled cumming inside a mouth. He wondered if it was his son's and was turned on by it. His cock stirred.

"What'd y'all do last night?" John asked.

Marty swallowed some pancakes. "Drank. Watched a movie, played...," his voice faded before he finished his sentence.

"Played what?" asked John. He looked at his food while he ate, playing nonchalance.

"Um," Marty said. Does Mr. Vilsack know? Was he awake last night, he wondered? "Truth or dare," he said abruptly, "you know, teenager stuff."

Marty thought about last night and thought about Jake's silence this morning. He must be pissed off. Or something. Marty didn't know how he felt. He didn't have a dad but thought any closeness with his deceased father would be heavenly, emotionally or physically.

"Oh yeah," John said and laughed. "I played that at your age more than I can count."

"Really?" Marty asked. Even at 18, it was hard to imagine adults as young and dumb.

"Oh yeah. Can lead to some pretty fun stuff, right?"

Marty laughed. "Yeah, it sure can. We--"Marty cut himself off. He froze. He needed to redirect. "Did you ever play the game with your dad?"

Smooth move, idiot, Marty thought.

John knew why he asked. He smiled knowingly, sensing Marty's awkwardness.

"Um," John said. Should he tell the truth? The truth was a family secret. Only his wife had known, and even then, she was his family. He remembered how she approved of it--was even turned on by it and, to John's surprise, had encouraged it. The couple had reveled in the taboo together. John's cock stirred.

"Yeah, we played it. My dad and my brother and I," John said, the words casually eased out with caution.

"Oh." Marty played with his food, not looking at Mr. Vilsack. "You did...things?" He looked up from his plate.

John stood up. He took his plate to the sink to wash it. Marty looked at his cock and balls, swinging between the man's thighs.

John looked out the window over the sink as he scrubbed his plate. "If you have questions, Marty, ask them. You're a man now. I think at this point," John said, turning his naked body towards Marty, gesturing with his head at his cock, "we've come to pure honesty. Right?"

Marty nodded, unabashedly looking at his cock, and laughed. His shoulders relaxed. "Right."

"Well," said Marty, "You told us you jerked off with your dad and brother."

"I did."

"Was it...weird?"

"At first, yes," John said. He sat at the breakfast table again. Marty's eyes followed Mr. Vilsack's swinging junk. "But then we got into a groove. And it wasn't weird anymore. Just guys getting off. And since it was family, it was with trusted guys."

"Isn't it kinda gay, though?" Marty asked. He wasn't judging. He had no room to. Glass houses and all. But his tone carried a hint of curiosity, seeking validation.

"Yeah, it's gay," said John. "By definition."

Marty looked disappointed. And a little scared. John noticed and added, "But it doesn't matter, does it? Just because you're doing something gay doesn't mean you are gay. Action and existence overlap, but they're not the same."

Marty looked surprised. "Do you suck dick?"

"I--I--" John stammered. He hoped Marty took more away from his monologue than that. "Yeah, I do. I have."

The two smiled, and Marty's appeared more devilish.

"With who?" asked Marty. "With friends?"

"Well, yes," John began. "With a couple of friends. And..." John trailed off. He looked into Marty's eyes, hesitant to confess.

"With your dad and brother too," Marty said, finishing Mr. Vilsack's sentence.

John's eyes glazed over. He thought about how his older brother had brought home a VHS tape of porn. How he'd walked in on his brother masturbating. He was fascinated: both by his brother's cock (it was thicker than his own and just as long) and the porn on TV. He'd never watched porn before. It didn't take long before he was hard.

He'd gone commando in his athletic shorts that Saturday night, and there was no use (or ability) in hiding his erection. His shorts tented. His brother, sensing someone's presence, turned around. The two remained silent. They met each other's gaze.

His brother, Rob, 21 at the time and two years John's senior, didn't stop stroking himself. After a moment, he said, "Well, come on then," and patted the couch cushion next to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In their parents' basement on a Texas summer night, John and Rob Vilsack sat next to each other and masturbated while they watched huge cocks impale women, scene after scene. They edged, played the video again, and commented on the images in front of them.

Rob came, and John came soon after. Perhaps due to the luxury of sex before them, the brothers shot far up their chests. Rob took a finger, scooped up some sperm, and tasted. John, ever one to mimic his older brother, did the same. It was salty and bitter, and the taste clung to the back of his throat. He liked it.

The two went about their day as if nothing had happened. And repeated the ritual nearly every weekend.

It wasn't long before John's father stumbled upon them. The boys covered up, surprised and embarrassed. John didn't know his father, a man of few words, was delighted to know his sons were straight. Watching pussy porn, he thought. Like his sons, it was his first experience encountering pornography.

The boys' father was in his late 40s. A beer belly protruded from the empty nester's torso. His cock grew in his jeans. He sat in the recliner near the couch, eyes fixated on the sex in front of him.

"Good stuff," he mumbled.

The three men sat in silence. Neither of the brothers' erections had subsided, although they tucked their cocks back into their shorts.

"Good stuff," the boys' father repeated. He stood up and dropped his jeans and whities to his ankles. Both John and Rob glanced at their father's cock in their periphery. It wasn't very long but incredibly thick and stuck straight out from an untrimmed bush. "Beats a magazine," their father said, stroking himself in his chair.

John and Rob watched the tv, eyes glued to a massive cock in some woman's ass. They didn't touch themselves. They felt they would need permission and didn't dare expose themselves to their stern father.

"It's okay, boys," their father assured. "Just man time."

John didn't hesitate--he couldn't. The pleasure that filled the room was invigorating. His father's encouragement was always welcome, and it didn't seem to matter if it was after a well-played game or jerking off to porn.

John pulled out his cock, the head of which glistened with precum. The waist of his shorts supported his large, low-hanging balls. John's father turned his head and looked at his son's dick.

"Big one," the dad said gruffly.

John smiled. "Thanks," he replied. He knew his father was a glib man and that any comment like that was a huge compliment.

Rob hadn't joined in with his father and brother. He felt awkward knowing his father would see his penis.

"In or out, son," their father said, nodding to Rob, stroking his dick.

Rob thought if he left, he could disappoint them, maybe even make them feel shame. If he stayed, he might feel ashamed. It was a lose-lose. In the end, Rob knew that not relieving his pent-up load would be physically painful, so he did the unthinkable and pulled out his hard cock.

The three of them continued this each weekend, and sometimes weekdays, as the only person they needed to hide their indiscretions from was mom. The three became more relaxed as time wore on, pointing out what they found sexy, the brothers more so than their father. Still a virgin in every respect, John never commented when his family discussed great blow jobs or the best sex they'd ever had. Sensing John's lack of experience, his brother and his father never pressed him to join in.

John and Rob's dad would always cum in his hand. The first time he did so (the first time they jerked off together), he sucked it into his mouth and swallowed. "Easy clean," their father said. The boys tried it too. And it became the norm.

If the guys shot a load that jetted out beyond their hands, their father would say, "Way to go," or some other phrase of encouragement otherwise reserved for sporting events. The boys felt proud of their bodies in those moments--happy to have their father's approval.

John knew that, to the outsider, this arrangement would be disgraceful. But John enjoyed the time spent with his family. He felt more comfortable with them and closer to them than ever. When the summer ended, and he returned to the dorms, he missed his family and hated having to keep the secret of such enjoyable memories.

In a desperate attempt to find a similar experience at school, John planned masturbation in his room to be caught by his roommate. He succeeded a few times and hoped his roommate would join in, but he always excused himself from the room, leaving John embarrassed and alone. He could not wait to go home this summer. He would be done with community college and on to whatever came next. He hoped that would be his cock, and he hoped it would be with his brother and father.

Luckily, the three of them resumed their ritual the first weekend he returned home. John had finally gotten a blow job from a mediocre-looking female classmate. Wanting the experience, he seized the opportunity. She swallowed and kissed him after. He could taste himself (a familiar taste) on her tongue.

"Atta boy," his father had said. John boasted about his first blow job. He felt like a man now, though only 20.

"Way to go, bro," his brother echoed. The three of them, the two brothers now home from school for the summer, had resumed their ritual of jacking off to porn. The family happily displayed their cocks. John's was long and thick, and though his father lacked length, his cock had an impossible girth--a hole stretcher. John's older brother, Rob, was thinner than his kin and shorter than his younger sibling, next to whom he always sat. It made Rob self-conscious at first, and John was always proud. But the three men had reached a level of comfort with each other that any embarrassment had subsided.

"Been a while since I had one," their father lamented.

"Not for me," Rob said. He recounted the past school year's hookups with hot young women--once even a cougar. The stories turned on the family; their jacking had sped up.

"Man, I've got some catching up to do," John said, eyes transfixed on the television.

"Help your brother," their father said. He didn't look at his sons. John and Rob stopped their motions, both confused. "He's gotta catch up."

Their father said this so casually and unexpectedly that neither of the brothers knew what to do. They always obeyed their father, lest they endure his wrath. But this--this was different. It occurred to the brothers that Rob was to suck his brother's dick. They glanced at each other, and their eyes met briefly.

"Not the first time our family would have helped each other out," their father said, with a light but firm tone, more verbose than the boys could ever recall.

John and Rob froze while their father continued to jerk his beer can. He didn't look at the boys' reactions. He knew firsthand what they were thinking.

"Wait, seriously?" Rob asked with a hint of disgust and surprise. He hoped his father was joking. It had dawned on him that his father must have fooled around with their aunt or uncles. Maybe all of them.

"Just a mouth," said dad.

"Yeah, but my mouth," Rob emphasized, irritated that his father's command was sincere.

"Quit being a fuckin' pussy." Their father looked at Rob sternly. Here was the father they knew.

John had remained silent. He hadn't liked the idea of his brother, just two years his senior, putting his mouth on his penis. The image made his stomach warm. But the idea of a mouth on his cock again kept him hard. He'd removed his hand from his cock, shocked by his father's request. But his erection hadn't subsided, unlike his brother's. He hated himself for it.

Rob put his cock back in his shorts. Furious, he stood up from the couch and went upstairs, huffing and stomping, leaving his erect brother and father to watch porn together.

John was relieved and disappointed, though he wouldn't be able to name the latter emotion for years to come.

"Pussy," their father mumbled as Rob disappeared. "Get over here."

John looked at his father though he didn't return the gesture. Unlike his older brother, John had always been the good kid--never rebellious. His father stood up and took off his pants entirely. John saw his dad's cock bounce, thick and dark red. It jutted out from his pelvis--it was stiffer than steel.

John looked at the member in his father's lap. It rested just under the beer belly of an aging man--the man who had protected him his entire life. He was not an exceptionally loving man, but one who showed how much he cared by laying down the law.

John stood up, his thick cock on full display. He couldn't believe what he was about to do. It made no logical sense. But he was conditioned to obey. Although his father hadn't explicitly told him what to do, John knew.

"Can't hear about blow jobs," John's father began, "without needing one. Been too long. Help your old man out, son."

John stood a few feet from his father. With his erection on full display, he felt vulnerable. He wondered if his father judged him for not softening. John was still young, though. An erection in your 20s was impossible to nuke.

"Not a bad idea to know what a woman goes through, right son?"

John reluctantly nodded. He got down on his knees between his father's legs. His face wasn't far from his father's dick--the hardness, the dark rouge skin, the precum--all nested in a bush of black and gray pubic hair.

"Please," his father said--a word John had rarely heard his father use. He was serious.

John decided then and there that thinking about it was useless. He was within reach of his father's penis, the vessel from which part of him came into existence. He would lie to himself if he'd said he wasn't curious about cock, especially after his own experience receiving his first blow job. What did that girl feel? It seemed impossible to enjoy it, but want it she had. Maybe John would at least somewhat understand her perspective.

12