Getting Bi with Help from Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on," John's father said. He put his swollen calloused hand on the back of John's head and pulled him in. John opened his mouth, his mind blank. Don't overthink it.

His father let out a moan. John had wrapped his lips around the girth. He hated that it felt nice within his mouth. The warmth and the saltiness were decidedly not terrible sensations.

"That's it," his father encouraged. John felt his dad's large hand pull him further down. Although his father's cock wasn't long enough to test his gag reflex, it was thick enough to stretch the limits of his jaw. John was surprised to find his nose biting in his father's pubes. He felt his father's belly on his forehead. And he didn't hate it, for whatever reason.

"Make your old man cum," he groaned. And, whether it was because he'd gone ages without a blow job (damn wife) or because the self-fulfilling familial prophecy had finally come to be, John's father came at that.

He shot his cum in his son's mouth. John felt the pulses accompanied by jetstreams of jizz. John, although surprised, swallowed. He struggled to keep up with DNA-filled liquid (half of which had built up in his aching balls), but he managed.

His father moaned, perhaps too loudly. With years of wisdom and experience, the dad wasn't embarrassed to have cum so quickly. He wasn't attracted to his son--but a primal urge to get off compelled him. And get off, he did.

He removed his hand from his son's head as the frequency of shots lessened. John pulled off slightly, catching his breath through his nose. He continued to swallow, unsure if there was anything left.

His father gently pushed him away. The taste of cum lingered in the back of John's throat. Not bad, he thought.

"Thanks, son," his father said, glibness returning. He stood, pulled up his pants, and turned to find Rob standing at the bottom of the basement stairs, the elder brother donning an erection in his pants.

Rob had left the basement, but guilt from disobeying his father brought him back down. He finally felt close to his father and didn't want to jeopardize that with a tantrum. As he walked down the stairs before briefly witnessing his brother blow his father, he wasn't sure what would happen upon returning, but he felt compelled to feel it out.

"Life is short," their father quipped. He walked past his eldest son and ascended the stairs, but not without a firm slap on his son's back.

Rob walked quickly to his brother, his cock swinging in his shorts as he did. "I'm not doing you," Rob said sternly. His face was expressionless. He knew he was horny enough to let it happen--to let his brother suck him off. He knew it was wrong, but he knew jerking off with his father and brother was wrong too. They crossed that line. What's one more line in the grand scheme of things?

Rob pulled his shorts down, stepping out of them and tossing them on the chair where his father sat. His cock stuck straight out, pointing at John's face. John felt conflicted about going any further but found himself inching his rear to the edge of the couch. Here was the man he'd grown up with, fought with, confided in, and admired.

"Now or never," Rob said, looking to the left. He didn't want to watch.

"Fuck it," John mumbled. He'd already blown his father. Somehow blowing a younger man with whom he felt close and trusted was less taboo.

John dove. He swallowed whole his brother's girth and length, ripping off the proverbial band-aid. He bobbed up and down, his saliva produced in overdrive. John, regretfully, loved the feeling of his throat feeling full. His father's shorter cock didn't provide this exquisite sensation, but his brother's cock did. Amazed at his lack of a gag reflex, John jacked his cock (now wet with precum), taking the entire length of Rob's thick dick with ease, pulling back to the tip of it, and ramming his nose in his brother's hairy pelvis. His chin touched his brother's smooth balls. He repeated this motion and grew tired but didn't stop.

"Fuck," Rob heaved, drawing out the word.

Rob's legs began to shake. John's mouth was warm, throat loose and welcoming. He was sure he'd lose his erection but was surprised to find he was harder than ever. Something so wrong felt so right. His knees buckled.

"I'm gonna cum," he said with urgency. "Dude, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum!"

John didn't stop his quick motions, and his powerful neck and throat could have lasted longer. But his brother couldn't.

"Fucking Christ," Rob yelled. He spurted. And then he erupted again. And again. And again.

John had descended to the base, nose in pubic hair, and couldn't feel cum. Rob's cock was too far down his throat. But John felt on his tongue and tonsils the pulsating cock. All muscles. Oddly solid and full of power. It seemed never to end. John couldn't believe he was swallowing sperm again. But it felt good--so good. The sensations drove him over the edge. He began to moan as his cock shot cum. He drenched his hand. He knew his cum had traveled a fair distance, but he could see nothing but his brother's bush.

Rob felt John's moans. Engulfed in orgasm, he couldn't care less about why John was moaning, but the vibration of John's throat drove him to a second orgasm, almost more pleasurable than the first. He came, and came, and came.

John slipped his brother's still-hard cock out of his mouth. He gasped for air and collapsed into the couch, a complete mess. He wiped the cum from his hand on the couch. His cock glistened from the fluid. He noticed his cum and reached the coffee table.

"Thanks," said Rob, breathless. He plopped onto the couch next to his brother. His cock softened like John's.

"Yeah." The siblings watched porn on the TV amid awkward silence.

"Did you like that?"

John reflected. "Yeah."

"Are you," Rob started, "gay?"

"No." John wanted to clarify. "It's not that I'm attracted to men. That's kind of weird. It's just the sensation. Mouth full. Throat full. And a little bit of it is giving pleasure to someone. I guess that part doesn't matter if it's a guy or a girl."

"Okay," Rob nodded. With his curiosity sparked, he could empathize with his brother. "Alright, let's get movin'."

John blinked.

He was still sitting across from Marty, his son's best friend. Marty's shaggy hair was unkempt from a rough night's sleep.

Lost in memories, John wasn't surprised to find that his cock was throbbing as he sat naked across from Marty at the kitchen table.

Marty, also nude, was hard as well. Something about being around another guy's erection inspired it.

"With your dad and brother too?" Marty repeated.

"Yeah," John answered sheepishly.

In Chapter 6, Marty, practically raised by his friend's father, learns how great a father figure can be.

12