Getting Bi with Help from Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John audibly sighed and watched Jake stand on his feet. Jake didn't look at his father, but Mr. Vilsack noticed his son's swollen lips and impressive cock standing at attention. Was that precum glistening on its tip?

Jake tiptoed out of the room, averting his eyes from the bed. His cock swayed with his light steps as he left.

John laid in bed, spent. It may be hard for some to understand, but the bodily attention paid by his son was purely physical. John wasn't in love with his son--that would be weird. He loved him, always would no matter what, and would always care for him. But the blow job felt special, and John felt closer to him. Teenagers rarely pay attention to their parents--or at least feign ignorance--so having John's son do what he just did had the single father feeling seen, understood, and even respected.

It also may be challenging to understand the pride John took in Jake. To him, Jake seemed adventurous, open-minded, and coming into his own as a man who was also a sexual being. As he lay there, John smiled. John recognized himself in Jake.

Stay tuned for Part 7, in which we enter a new phase when John and Jake come to jesus, and Marty has to apologize to his best friend.

12