All Comments on 'Getting Busy'

by Rob_Royale

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
phlxxlphlxxlover 1 year ago

Very nice story, thank you. There is a 3D- variant of Tetris called BlockOut. It's better for the simulation of stacking parcels. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG, it was right up my alley and exactly the way that I would live myself if I ever get free. The only thing that was missing was a few good details about how each of the girls LOVE anal and how they loved to get fucked in the ass. Other than that, this might have been the best story that I have ever read on this site (over the last 15 years or so). Awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great storytelling! It flowed evenly and plausibly from beginning to end. AND! Your ability to conjugate verbs was a wonderful bonus!

GREAT JOB! It too bad five stars is the limit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's difficult to work true love and a third wheel.

You did well, great story. Certainly interested in reading more....

HTW2HTW2over 1 year ago
Great writing

Unfortunately, while hot I can’t appreciate Angela’s character in a relationship

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

Angela is a free spirt. She is nice to have fun with but not a regular thing. I love carmal apple pie but every once in a while I have a big slice of pecan pie. If I had to pick one pie for the rest of my life I would pick carmal apple but pecan is nice every once in a while. Thanks for another great story. Loved the part about getting on HRs watch list. Look forward to your next story.

Con6969Con6969over 1 year ago

Can't wait for more great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You’ve told a richly entertaining story here. Lucky characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story & Character development. I am looking for more episodes to come.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy338 months ago

This was a fun romp! Loved the start and the setup. I liked Debbie she was beautifully written.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord506 months ago

I read this when you first released it, but made the mistake of not marking it as a favorite at that time. It has taken me months to find it again. Just as much fun the second time around. I would love to hear more about this trio of lovers.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story arc. Keep it going, maybe Angie should get preganant and settle in with them?

goatman96goatman9617 days ago

Excellent! Great story fun to read and well written. Could not stop reading until the end. Just superb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob_Royale@Rob_Royale
4/17/24 - Two new stories submitted today! A short fantasy story and a blackmailed cheating stepmom story. About me. I'm a happily married monogamous man. A hard-working, blue-collar professional, and a veteran. I'm into seductive stories about older women. I'm told I write ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES