All Comments on 'Getting Caught'

by DRobbie06

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 3 years ago
They're going to make quite a team......

Kurt's going to introduce them to his friends and acquaintances, while Bela is going to feed him lots of sloppy seconds and faggot cocks..... and they'll all live a perverted satisfied life ever after.......

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 3 years ago
my fantasy exactly

This is exactly what I want to happen with me. I'm a faggot cocksucker and I truly want my wife to walk in on me sucking a big juicy cock. Just like in your story, I too have a "pencil dick" and I want my wife to have a big cock in her pussy after I suck it to get it ready for her. I want to watch her get fucked by a big cock and then I will eat the creampie from her pussy while he gets behind me and fucks my sissy man-pussy. I truly want to be a cuckold servicing and pleasing my wife and her bulls.

Please continue with more chapters. I can't wait.

Fantastic story -- one of the best on all of Literotica !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved this...stroking my cock now thinking about this being my wife and I.

Would love her to catch me with a mouth full of big cock while wearing her panties.

In her panties right now while she's shopping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife is such a prude she'd divorce me and my life would be ruined! Oh well, 40 years of secret cocksucking/assfucking lust, never been caught, never will because I am careful, I crave it but am cautious so I can continue to enjoy the pleasure!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous