Getting Caught Ch. 02

Story Info
What happens when Jane’s partner returns home.
2.4k words
4.81
19.5k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The keys jingled and I could hear the door begin to open. I was broken out of my trance and began to panic.

"Evan can't see me like this. I need to..." I stammered.

"Relax Sammy. Evan baby, we're in the bedroom. We'll be right out."

I looked at Jane. Her tits pushed up in her bra, the garter belt I had affixed around her waist holding up her stockings and her thong covering up her bald mound. She took a step closer to me, leaned in and whispered into my ear.

"It's okay, this is your true self. We're your best friends. You can be honest with us."

I could feel her breath on my neck. My cock which had gone soft when I heard her boyfriend, my longtime best friend Evan, walk through the door began to get hard again. Jane turned me around again, and said "Look at your ass in these panties. You were right. It does look incredible, your wide hips, and tiny waist. And these long legs, wrapped in nylons. You know how sexy you are. Now let's go get some compliments."

She held my hand and began to lead me out to the living room. Evan sat on the couch, leaning back. Wearing only his gym shorts, his tattooed chest was on display.

"What the fuck have you two been doing today?" He asked, causing me to hang my head in shame.

"Well Sammy here confessed to me some very naughty things. First, that he was upset he has to hide his ass - he thinks that it looks great in a thong. Second, he knows that because he likes to wear them, especially, and this is the most naughty part, my stolen thong. You know the red lace one with the bow on the front."

I looked up and saw Evan staring at me. I quickly looked down again, my cheeks burning and my heart racing in my chest.

"So I thought it would be fun" Jane continued, "to have a little fashion show. See if Sammy was right. What do you think babe?"

Jane motioned for me to turn around. As I did so, she stood beside me and put her hands on the kitchen island. "Sammy. He can't get a good look like that. Bend over. That's good, now arch your back. Perfection." She looked over her shoulder, "Evan who has a nicer ass, Me or Sammy?"

I stared dead ahead. The embarrassment and shame flooding my face beet red. But I found myself moving my ass back and forth slightly, trying to make it more enticing than Jane's bubble butt beside me.

"Your is darling." Evan replied.

"No. You can't get a good look from there."

Jane moved away from where we were bent over, walking over to Evan. I couldn't see what they were doing, I couldn't make eye contact with them. I just kept my back arched, looking straight ahead. I could hear them though, Evan getting up off the couch and walking towards us. Feel his 6'3 frame beside Jane's slighter build standing behind me.

"Look how nice and round it is. So tight. So fuckable."

I felt Jane's finger tips run down my back, then across my ass. Then felt another hand on my ass, caressing it. A much larger hand.

"That's good babe. Feel what a nice ass she has."

I bit my lip then when I felt a second strong hand on my ass I moaned under his touch. I pushed my ass out towards him more. Trying to get more contact with him.

"Yeah. It feels good. Yours is nicer, but this is pretty good" Evan said over my shoulder. I looked out of the corner of my eye. Jane was standing there watching both of us, the hunger in her green eyes devouring the scene in front of us before leaning into my ear.

"Look back at him. Look over your shoulder. You want to how fucking hot you look. Look at his shorts."

I did as she told me, slowly turning my head. His large frame, seemingly overshadowing me, my gaze started at his face, he couldn't take his eyes off my body. Then I started to look down his tattooed chest, to the front of his gym shorts. His cock hard, and clear as day straining the material. The head of it defined, the length trying to pierce the fabric. I felt my own cock start leaking. I slowly started to back up, inching closer and closer until his hands slipped up and loosely held my hips. Then, I pushed back slightly and could feel his hardness pushed against my ass. I let out another moan, almost as the same time I heard him groan.

"Good Girl" said Jane, turning my gaze to her "that's it. Feel his cock pressed against your panty clad ass. Feel how hard he is for you."

I slowly began to gyrate my ass against him, feeling the length push up and down. I could hear his ragged breathing, could hear Jane's as well. I stared at her as I ground my ass against his cock, and she stared back as she slid a hand down her panties and began to play with her clit.

"That's it Sammy. Get him nice and hard for you. Evan, show her what happens when you wear such naughty panties around you. Show her what happens to lingerie wearing girls in our house."

She started rubbing herself harder and harder as Evan began to hump my ass through this shorts. Then suddenly Jane stopped, walked over and grabbed Evan shoving him onto the couch. My ass suddenly feeling cool, and missing the pressure of his cock.

"Come here little slut." Jane said, beckoning me to join her standing over him. "We can't leave him in such a state, and I can't have him blowing his load all over his shorts and my underwear." She grabbed my hand and pulled us down onto our knees. "Look at his hardness. I bet you know how painful that can be" she was right, I did. My own hardness was begging for relief. "Let's help him."

She began to pull his shorts down, slowly down the shaft until the head was free, then it sprung up, standing straight in the air. It was beautiful. 8 inches at least, with a perfect head that stood so prominently from the shaft.

"Here. We need to help him." She said as she began to slowly stroke his cock, and he groaned. I looked from her, up to him. His eyes bore holes through me. I had never been interested in cock before. I had played with my ass while dressed in the past. I had sucked my fingers to get them lubed up before sliding them in. I had licked up my pre cum, and tasted my own cum. But I hadn't ever wanted to suck cock before. Not like I did now. Did I ever want to get that beautiful cock into my mouth. Jane stroked it up and down, then leaned in and licked the drop of precum off it. She bent further down and ran her tongue up the underside of his cock.

I had been so passive, so submissive since I misspoke about wanting to wear a thong. Letting Jane take the lead, push me where I've always wanted to go, but not this time. I leaned in, and she stopped her stroking. She held his cock up for me and I slid my lips over it and down. I felt his hardness in my mouth and heard him moan with relief. That moan spurring me on I began to Bob up and down, Jane's hand holding it still, until I pushed her hand away and took his cock in my own hand and jerked it off which I sucked. I began to pick up my pace, focusing on his breathing and movements until I pulled my mouth off his magnificent cock and slid down to his balls. Tonguing and licking them while I jerked him off. I looked up and his eyes were still completely focused on me. Jane slid up onto the couch beside him. I could see his hand reach down and into her thong and saw her close her eyes as he began to play with her clit.

"How is she Baby?" Jane asked between labouring breath. "How does our little Sissy Sammy suck your cock?"

"Good." Evan grunted out "really fucking good. Makes you wonder how long she's been going out, sucking cock behind our back."

I felt Jane's hand on the back of my head, pushing me further down onto his cock like I needed any encouragement.

"She's just such a natural isn't she. I told you I would get you a little girl to fuck, one we could play with together." Jane said.

I heard Evan grunt. I could feel him getting closer. But I wanted more. I needed more. I got off my knees and stood up. I still had his cock in my hands. I slowly jerked it.

"First of all. This is the only cock I've ever sucked." I said as I lowered my knees on either side of him on the couch. Evan taking his hand out of Jane's pussy to accommodate me. "I've been waiting for the perfect cock to suck and I found one. Secondly," I began to lower my ass down, feeling his wet hardness against my ass. "You haven't gotten him a little girl to fuck. I've only blown him so far." I spit in my hand, reaching back rubbed it around my tight asshole. I reached back and gave him a few more tugs before lining it up with my hole. I held him hard against it and slowly began to lower myself onto him. Feeling him press against me, pushing down and down until I felt my tight hole give way and he entered me for the first time. I held him there for as long as I could before the fire in my gut to feel more of him took hold.

Jane sat back watching, i could feel the heat off her pussy. She was watching her boyfriend fuck her best friend and she couldn't even take her eyes off to toy with her own clit. Too engrossed in what www happening in front of her. I began to rock up, letting a bit of him slide out of me before sliding back down taking more and more with each stroke.

"And third of all. It's not Sammy. It's Samantha. I'm your slutty little sissy Samantha." I reached out and grabbed Jane and pulled her in, feeling her lips pressed against mine for the first time, I slid my hand down and put it between her legs and began to tease her clit. Her tongue exploring my mouth while I rode her man. She pulled back from our kiss and turned to Evan and kissed him deep, while I fingered her with the same rhythm as I rode him. She broke away and I replaced her lips, kissing him hard, my tongue exploring his mouth like Jane just had with mine. I leaned into his ear and whispered

"That your for taking my little virgin asshole, but will Daddy fuck me properly now?"

I felt him get harder in my ass then he reached under my legs and picked me up and pushed me on the couch. Pinning my legs he began to fuck me harder. Getting deeper and deeper into me then I could've gotten from riding him. I pulled Jane over my face, pushing her thong aside I began to kiss and lick her pussy, rubbing my hands along her nyloned thighs, up her sides, down over her ass while Evan fucked my asshole. I felt a hand on my own cock, I couldn't tell who's it was but it began to jerk me off while both my holes were being used. I felt him bury deeply inside of me and grunt and felt his hot spunk warm my insides for the first time, then a mouth on my cock and a few more stroke and I came all over my camisole and thong, and thigh highs.

Jane got off my face and leaned down and gave me a kiss before walking over to Evan and kissing him as well. I laid back watching them, getting used to my ass being sore for the first time, leaning Evan's cum, covered in my own cum feeling content. Then Jane took my hand, as she had so many times that evening and led me to the bathroom where she helped me get undressed, then I helped her get undressed and we got into the shower. She soaped up my body, and I her and we cleaned one another, giving each other small kisses, before the bathroom door opened.

Evan pulled the shower curtain back and I began to get out before Jane stopped me and shook her head no, getting out herself. He got in and I washed him the way Jane and I just had and got to my knees and washed his cock thoroughly until I began to get hard and I took him in my mouth. Wrapping my hand around his shaft I bobbed and jerked him off until her pushed my hands off, grabbed the back of my head and began to fuck my face, grunting and cumming in my mouth. I swallowed it all and washed his cock again. I stood up and he pulled me in for another kiss, then spun me around and kissed my neck and shoulders, running his hand down my chest and stomach to my cock. He kissed my ear lobes and neck and jerked me off until I came all over the tub then turned the shower off. We got out and I dried him off, then he did the same for me. I looked for my clothes and found a white silk slip, and white thong on bathroom counter. I put them on and we walked out where Jane waited in bed.

"Come here Samantha." She said patting the bed beside her. She wore a pair of purple boy shorts and a t-shirt. I walked to their bed and laid down. Evan joined us, and she lay her head on his chest. I did the same. Evan wrapped his arms around us, gave her forehead a kiss, then mine, sighed and closed his eyes.

"Evan's been wanting to tag team a girl for so long, and I've always wanted to watch two guys. This really is the best case scenario for all of us." Jane said running her hand over his chest, then up my arm; before back down. "There will need to be some rules, of course..."