Getting Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
363 Followers

"Yeah but..." I started to respond.

He interrupted, "Don't you trust me?"

"Yeah but..." I said.

"Believe me, in a few minutes you'll be begging me not to stop," he said.

"Alright," I said.

I felt him move his finger from my asshole and it was replaced by moisture. His tongue was licking me and it felt amazing. This was a totally new experience. No woman had ever done this to me and now one of my closest friends was doing it. He was eating my asshole like he would eat a pussy. He would swirl around the edges and then apply pressure in the center. I was enjoying his tongue bath when his finger reentered the picture. This time the moisture let him slide inside easily. Talking about new experiences, nothing had ever been up my ass before. It had been strictly exit only. It didn't feel bad, just weird. He continued to lick me and his finger started to slowly move in and out. When he introduced a second finger I yelped. One was ok, but two was starting to stretch me a bit.

He stopped eating me out for a second to say "It's ok Baby, just relax and enjoy it while I open you up."

I had no idea what 'Open me up' meant, so I just said, "Okay."

He went right back to licking my hole and increased to three fingers. He touched a spot inside of me and I jumped. The goosebumps were back and I thrusted my hips back at him.

"Holy shit!" I yelled, "What was that?"

"Oh that's just your special spot. If you want I can massage it and you'll have the most intense orgasm without even touching your dick," he said.

He pressed on my spot again and I cried out, "Yes! Don't stop!"

"See, didn't I say you'd be begging me not to stop," he said.

He pulled his fingers from me as I was breathing heavily. He quickly spread my legs as put the tip of his dick against my asshole.

As he pressed the tip inside me I yelled, "Wait! What are you doing?"

"Baby, you really are like a woman. You just told me you wanted me to massage your special spot, and now you're telling me to wait. Which is it?" He asked.

"I thought you meant with your..." I started to say.

Before I could finish my sentence he pushed further inside of me until the tip of his dick was pressing right against my magic spot.

"Want me to stop?" He asked.

"No!" I yelled.

"Excellent. I'm gonna make you scream my name!" He said.

He put my ankles on his shoulders and thrust all the way inside of me. I cried out but my sounds were muffled as he started to kiss me. We were making out as he fucked me. I never wanted this, and now I couldn't get enough of it. I kissed him back hard as he pounded my virgin asshole. I moved my ankles off his shoulders and wrapped them around his back, trying to pull him deeper inside me. He slowed his pace as we both enjoyed each other.

"Feeling good Baby?" He asked, breaking the kiss for a second.

"Oh My God. I never knew it could feel this good!" I said.

"We can do this all the time if you want," he said.

"Less talking, more fucking! Fuck your Baby hard!" I said, finally embracing my nickname.

"Whatever my Baby wants!" He said.

He pulled all the way out of me and flipped me onto my hands and knees. He plunged back inside of me quickly and began to fuck me hard as I wished. He would pull back to his tip and then be all the way inside of me. I couldn't believe how he could keep up this pace. I lost all track of time as he was pounding me. I felt my orgasm building and I hoped I would cum first.

"I'm getting close!" I yelled.

"Me too Baby," he said.

He began to work my spot again and I started to shake. My whole body got chills.

"What's my name?" He asked.

I was confused. I was about to explode and he's asking me what his name is. "What?" I was able to mumble out.

"Whose dick is all the way up your ass? Who's fucking you to an orgasm? Say my name!" He said.

"WILL! WILL! WILL!" I screamed as my orgasm hit and I blew my load all over my sheets.

My asshole clenched and squeezed his dick as I came.

"That's my Baby, cum for me. You're about to get all of that cum and then some back in a second!" He yelled.

"Oh yeah! Cum deep inside me!" I yelled, saying words I never thought I'd say.

His dick swelled and my hole got even tighter around it. I felt a warm explosion that seemed to never end. His dick was throbbing as it ejaculated shot after shot inside my previously untouched rectum. When he finally slipped out we both rolled over onto our backs to catch our breaths.

"Still want me to leave?" He asked, sarcastically.

"I think you should spend the night." I said.

"Perfect, and then in the morning you can give me a Fashion Show so I can see the rest of your lingerie collection," he said.

"You got a deal, Baby!" I said.

THE END

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
363 Followers
12