Getting Caught by the Net

Story Info
Dana just wanted her shows, but she got much, much more.
1.7k words
4.25
11.5k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Usually, Dana didn't bother with filling out her details on websites. It was always too risky; how often did you hear about third-parties, trackers, cookies and affiliates sniffing out your birthday or the size of your pinkie to sell to advertisers or build a profile about you? But, then again, she hadn't seen an offer as good as this one before -- lifetime access to unlimited content, on-demand, including six entire series she'd been wanting to watch for years. It had even let her watch the first episodes for free as a sign of good will -- all for the price of an accurately filled-out sign-up form. At this point, she didn't care that she was signing up to an adult site -- it hosted the content she wanted, and for free. She was hooked.

Tall and curvy almost to the point of looking a little chubby, Dana had a crop of dark brown hair that waved down from her scalp in waterfalling rivulets and a sumptuous body overflowing with breast and butt. In truth she was very fit and not at all fat -- but her sturdy waist, sweeping hips and the generous wobble in her love handles gave her all the sex appeal of a big girl with the health and strength of an athletic jockey. She filled in her birthdate on the site, entered her name and email and continued. A second page asked her for security questions. They were odd, but she selected "How many times have you had sex?" for the first one and "When was your last jerk-off?" for the second. This was, after all, an adult site -- though she frowned at the "jerk off" bit. Sure it was more or less equally as applicable to her, but it was generally a male term. She hit next.

The page flashed her desired content at her tantalisingly and dematerialised it with a shimmering pulse, reminding her that her TV show was right behind this forum. The next page asked for contact information and she verified her phone quickly, feeling hot and excited to get to her video at long last. Alone, with no one coming around and nowhere to be on a warm Friday night, she was going to sit in her underwear and watch this until the window was blocking sunlight. Credit card information was needed to progress, and although she frowned at that, she entered her old bank card info and hit continue.

The card expired in a week and she had her new one, so she didn't really care about that piece of personal info. The next page thanked her for her cooperation and asked her what content she liked to watch. For every category she selected, a relevant adult kink or fetish was automatically matched beside it -- Dana was surprised to be given such a deep profiling, but shrugged when her three selections resulted in "BDSM, masturbation & domination." She wasn't going to use the site for porn anyways, just her shows, so she ignored them and clicked "I accept." She hadn't even noticed the page in between about her address.

Another teaser showed her a colourful palette of all her available shows, generated by the algorithm for her. Some were right up her alley -- the others were adult shows she wouldn't have stopped to peep at if her neighbour was watching them. "Submit" welcomed her click, and the next page greeted her warmly with the words "good girl" in sexy hot pink. Dana blinked, feeling a little strange at how warm she was curled up on her bed, but shrugged -- the forum said 6 of 9 pages complete, nearly there.

She tapped onwards.

"Where are you now?" She answered.

"Are you alone?" She answered that, too.

"Are you ready to submit?" Frowning, she said 'yes, I am ready to submit.' She never realised she'd half-mouthed it aloud. Her heart was pounding as she hit "submit." Shrugging her light night gown aside to cool off a bit.

"Will you stay on this site?" She said yes.

"Will you watch more of our videos?" She said yes.

"Will you touch yourself for us?" She said yes with a shiver. For the first time, Dana realised she was actually horny -- very horny, in fact. She grew a little uncomfortable and shrugged her robe off to cool herself some more, manoeuvring herself on the bed to get comfortable. If she didn't know better, she could have sworn her pants were growing warmer and warmer in the middle. She hit submit.

"You will stay on this site." Dana agreed.

"You will watch more videos." Dana agreed again.

"You will touch yourself to us." Dana agreed with a sigh and hit submit. The final page flashed up on screen, blistering with hot imagery and suggestive text after the words "Good girl" welcomed her once more. Dana bit her lip, still somehow doggedly focussed on her video despite the fact that her hand was snaking between her thighs and she was just realising how fucking wet she was. She felt her lips through the fabric and gasped as the mere whisper of her distant touch sent sparks of electricity blistering through her whole love cave.

The final page washed mesmerizingly into view with a gorgeous graphic, and Dana saw the now familiar girlish words calling her a good girl. She moaned a little past her soft lips and spread a bit to let her touch knead more wholly against her hot body.

"Will you cum for us?" The page asked her. She said yes.

"You will cum for us." Dana's fingers automatically selected yes before she thought the question through, but the forum selected 'no' for her. Frowning, she picked 'yes' again only for 'no' to flash into the box.

"You aren't ready yet, pet." The page told her. "Submit."

Dana's fingers moved her cursor automatically to the welcoming submit button they had been clicking all night, never realising that "Next" had morphed into "I accept" which had changed to "I submit." She clicked it and nothing happened, except for a tiny hitch in her breathing. Giving up, she paused her touch for a moment to slide her digits down her pants-front and finger herself directly, gasping quickly as two fingers curled immediately along her clit and into her waiting pussy, unbeckoned. She moaned and became fully aware at last of how hot she was, and quickly forgetting the show, the page and her laptop, she spread herself fully and slipped her free hand up her shirt to maul a breast, a favourite of hers to get off. When massaging the two glorious mounds grew too numb to her over-saturated mind, she always kneaded her nipples between her palm and fingers, pressed together in her hand, and already she was at the point of stimulating them. She gathered her breasts up and began to crunch her nipples in her fist, climax inexplicably but irresistibly forcing up inside her. She fingered harder and moaned again sensuously, banging her head on the wall as she relaxed everything but the muscles needed for sexual ecstasy.

Her climax rose, peaked -- and kept climbing. She gasped rapidly and in a blind lockup remembered the laptop. For some reason, she let go of her bosom and reached for the touchpad, clicking "I submit" once more. Nothing happened, but her climax did glide higher inside her. She clicked again, and again, quickly spamming the button within seconds, hitting "I submit" over and over and over until she was practically saying it out loud. She didn't realise she'd been saying it out loud for the last minute or two. Wide brown eyes drinking in the brightness of her screen in her dark room, illuminating her body as if she were on show, she crushed the "I submit" button until, at long last, it faded away.

"Will you submit?" A forum box asked her. Still jiggling with her ministrations, she tapped "yes" out. The box didn't wait for her to hit enter; it faded away and replaced itself with "You will submit." Dana's eyes went wider if such were possible, and as the words grew larger and larger on the screen, seemed to glaze over more and more, until only the word "submit" was left. It shimmered away, the letters "sub" remaining the longest, finally replacing itself with the question from before -- "You will cum for us, slave." Dana didn't even read the ending. She didn't see the words "I am a pet, I am a slave, I obey, I submit, I am owned, I serve others, I am a toy, I am meat, I will obey" flickering into and out of focus all around the screen, everywhere but the button. She selected yes, and this time, when she did, it stayed there.

She clicked submit one more time and came like the heavens as the webpage spiralled out of sight into a whirlpool of colour and her thoughts and worries and everything but her blistering release melted away into it. Dana's pyjama pants went dark as bodily fluids sprayed from her pussy and she jerked and bounced on her bed, gasping and yelping, her eyes rolled back into her head. The release lasted over a minute, and when it ended, she was left with a blank, lightly shimmering webpage right there in front of her. It was the first thing she saw, and the last thing she thought consciously about before she began to mindlessly scroll through videos the algorithm selected for her, watching, absorbing and becoming them, regular, paced rewards in the form of over-poweringly strong orgasms littered throughout them as she programmed herself on the videos.

In the morning, when the sun was shining through the window and Dana, slumped back on her slick sheets, legs thrown wide, one hand still looped over her red raw pussy, completely passed out from the night before and stark naked, Dana woke a new woman. Someone else's woman. She dressed as she knew was right, put her flat laptop on charge, and waited for her new owners to come and pick her up obediently, just like she'd been told to do, complying completely like the good pet she was, a mellow, bubbling arousal fuelling her from the back of her vagina with every second that ticked by. When they came, she welcomed them on her knees, the old dog's collar from her parents' pet years ago around her neck in submissive symbolism, the zip-up jumper and loose pants the only things covering her hot, erect body which begged to obey so she could cum again.