Getting Clean

Story Info
A few lines about how much fun a shower can be with Jane.
1.2k words
4.35
2.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another night away with work. Another long drive, long day in a hot office with no air conditioning. When I got to the hotel and checked in, I couldn't wait to just strip off, cool down, have a shower and relax.

I had spoken with Jane earlier in the day and had been disappointed that she was busy that evening so we wouldn't be able to meet up but hey, that is the nature of the beast; especially as our 'relationship' was highly subject to availability! Still though, I always felt sad when we didnt get a chance to see each other.

I got to my room and unpacked what I needed. I was just about to jump in the shower when my work phone buzzed. Jane had sent me a message asking me to quickly check a document over before being sent to a customer. I made a few cheeky comments about why I shouldn't if she wasn't coming over to wash my back in the shower but ultimately, I was going to do as asked. I sent a message back to say I was on it and sat down at the laptop to read.

The document took me about an hour to go through and I sent Jane a quick text just to say it was done and that I was logging off for the day for a nice long shower and some food. I went to the bathroom and started the shower running and let it warm up as I stripped down. I grabbed my portable speaker and set it i up to play some music whilst I was showering, something I regularly do as music is one of my passions.

Climbing into the shower, I let the hot water massage my head and cascade down my naked body. I simply stood there for a few minutes and let the warmth and steam envelope me. I stood, head down, eyes closed, just enjoying the feeling. The music playing, the water running meant that i didn't hear my hotel room door open.

The shower curtain moved slightly but I barely registered it but jumped when I felt hands slowly slide over my shoulders. Spinning round and almost falling, I saw Jane stood before me, in the shower and very naked.

'I figured you could use a hand' she said, a sly smile creeping over her lips.

I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her face to mine, our mouths meeting hungrily and hard as my tongue explored hers. My hand kept her face against mine, the other on the small of her back, pressing our bodies together. My cock rapidly hardened at the feel of her skin on mine.

She forced herself away from me and turned, offering me a bar of soap and her back. I lathered up my hands and slowly started to run the soap over her shoulders and upper back, slowly gliding my hands over her skin, working my way down her body, sliding slightly over the side of her boobs, making her gasp slightly.

My hands reached the soft curve of her arse and i applied more soap, making sure every inch of her cheeks were slick. I knelt down and continued my journey down her legs. When I reached her feet, i grabbed more soap and reaching in front, slowly caressing the front of her legs and making sure she was covered in lather. As I moved up her thighs, my cock, now fully hard, pressed between her inner thighs, almost forcing her to open her legs slightly. My hands moved over her stomach, up to her lower chest and then onto her magnificent, big heavy tits. I used my palms to envelope as much of those as I could, the nipples hardening under the touch.

My cock was nestled between her thighs, I could feel the heat from her pussy against it. I felt a finger touch the tip of my cock and realised that Jane was slowly rubbing her clit. I breathed in her ear softly 'Cum for me'....

Her breathing grew heavier in response to her playing, my hands over her tits still, my cock hard, pressing upwards over her pussy. her fingers pressed onto the head of my dick, pushing it closer to the entrance to her pussy and I could feel her lips slip each side of my cock. her fingers resumed their assault on her clit and I could feel legs start to shake as her orgasm approached. I slowly thrust my hips, sliding my cock between her lips but not entering her, making sure I was coated in her secretions. Moving back slightly, i changed the angle so I was poised, ready to thrust deep into her and as her orgasm hit, I drove my cock into her wet cunt, filling her entirely in one go. Her legs shook, her head came back and her eyes closed as she moaned loudly.

With this, I started to fuck her, long, slow, deep strokes at first, my balls slapping against her thighs and fingers which she still had attached to her clit. she was so warm and wet, her pussy gripping me like a tight hand. Occasionally, I pulled out all the way only to drive back in. this seemed to make her shake more so of course, I had to keep doing it!

I pulled out on one occasion and as I pushed forward, she twitched. I realised that I had misjudged the re-entry and had pressed against her tight arsehole. Pulling back, I apologised gratuitously and paused to make sure she was ok. She looked back over her shoulder, biting her lip and said

'Just go slow but please...'

I took hold of my cock and slowly pressed it to her tightest hole. increasing the pressure, her hole slowly opened and engulfed my cock as I gently eased into her. Pausing after the head went inside, I kissed her neck and shoulders until I felt her relax and then I slid deeper. Slowly thrusting into her arse. Deep yet gentle thrusts, I felt her fingers enter her pussy.

This was the most amazing arsehole I had ever fucked. So tight, so receptive. I could feel her fingers through the thin flesh between her arse and pussy and I am not ashamed to say this brought on my own orgasm. My cock pulsed, my balls twitched as I unloaded inside her; my cock seemingly spewing a never ending volume of hot cum into her.

Pulling out slowly, I carried on kissing her shoulders and neck as Jane looked over and said

'Clean me please?'

I grabbed the soap and went to lather up but she stopped me.

'No. You know what I mean'.

This was the dominant side of her that came out occasionally. I sank to my knees, held her arse open and started to lick. I could taste soap on my tongue mixed with the salty taste of my own cum. Teasing her hole and also licking as far inside as I could get, I made sure her hole was paid the respect it deserved after allowing me inside it.

I stood up and she grabbed my face and kissed me deeply, the taste of cum shared between us before we finally showered ourselves clean and left the shower.

We dried and dressed, she picked up her things and walked to the door.

'Thanks for reviewing that document!' she said before winking at me and walking out of my room.