Getting Closer to Our Friends

Story Info
Growing friendship between two couples.
4.1k words
4.61
16.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GETTING CLOSER TO OUR FRIENDS

Janice and I (I'm Jim) were at Brad and Vicky's house when Vicky said, "Let's swap."

The room was silent for a moment as we all tried to grasp what Vicky had just suggested.

My wife came over to me. I was standing by the mini-bar in their rec room. She pushed into me, leaned in and gave me a kiss. It wasn't just a kiss, it was a sensuous, full contact, body writhing, tongue filled kiss. Her arms were around my neck. Her thighs straddled mine; I could feel the heat in her groin as she pressed her pelvis against me. I instinctively put my arms around her and held her jean-coved ass. Her hand reached down and rubbed my hardening cock through my pants. She unzipped my fly, reached in, found my meat and put her hand around it, holding firmly and stroking her hand back and forth. She was a aroused as I have ever seen her.

She said, "I'm going to have fun with Brad for a while. You enjoy Vicky. I know you want to see her tits and suck on her nipples. I'm going to let Brad play with my pussy."

I didn't respond because her mouth covered mine and I couldn't speak with her tongue in my mouth.

"Unhook my bra." She requested. I did.

She gave my cock a final squeeze and pulled herself away from me and walked across the room to where Brad and Vicky were entwined in a sensuous kiss of their own. Vicky stepped away and my wife took her place with Brad. He pulled her into him and she put her arms around his neck and gave him the same type of kiss she had given me. They fell back onto a couch and began to passionately go after each other.

My attention to my wife kissing another man was diverted when Vicky approached me. She was obviously excited. Her face was flushed. The top buttons on her blouse were undone to the top of her white, lacy bra. She put her lips on mine and we began to kiss and hold each other. I led her onto another couch on the opposite side of the room from where our spouses were entangled. We kissed. I leaned her back and put my legs between hers, pinning her to the cushions. We kissed again and I inhaled the scent of her perfume and tasted her lips. My hand moved up her chest and found her breast. I fondled it through her blouse and undid another button.

This had all started with some innocent comments that became more provocative between us and our friends. Janice and I had known Brad and Vicky for a few years. The relationship was casual at first. Brad and I worked together and we would see he and his wife at parties. Vicky was a nice girl with a thin, athletic figure. She had relatively small breasts compared with my wife's substantial pair. Brad was also athletically fit and had a very engaging personality. My wife is shorter and is not as thin as Vicky, but, like I said, she has bigger breasts.

We usually found ourselves together with Brad and Vicky at social functions. We became closer friends and frequently had dinner together at a various local restaurants.

Janice and I invited them over one Saturday, grilled steaks in our backyard, and they reciprocated. Over the period of a year or so, we got to know them quite well and were very comfortable in their presence. The two ladies confided in each other and would occasionally meet for lunch downtown where they both worked. Brad and I took in a few ball games. There are minor league baseball and hockey teams in town and we went to few college football games.

We really liked Brad and Vicky and they obviously liked us. My wife seemed to enchanted with Brad at times and I wondered if there was any sexual attraction. I asked her and she denied it, but when we were making love, I suggested that she think about Brad making love to her and she became quite aroused. A few days later when we were making love, Janice suggested that I fantasize about screwing Vicky.

I noticed that Brad seemed to be a little fixated on my wife's chest. She knew it too and would often wear some low-cut and/or tight blouses that emphasized her bust-line. I kidded her about teasing Brad with her boobs and she gave me a smile that indicated that she knew what she was doing.

I had a similar fixation with Vicky's thighs. She would often wear a short skirt or gym shorts and I could see all of her legs, often up to the little hollow between the top of her thighs and her crotch. Once or twice, I even caught sight of a few pubic hairs that had 'escaped' from her underwear.

We went clubbing a few times and danced with each other's spouses and there were kisses on New Year's Eve at a party. I noticed my wife was really into her kissing with Brad. I loved the way Vicky kissed and she didn't stop me from grabbing her ass through her party dress.

One evening, I had some change in my pocket and I flipped a few pennies into Vicky's cleavage. They slid into her bra. I asked if I could retrieve them but she refused, but it gave me an excuse to look down her blouse for the entire evening.

On our way home, Janice asked me, "Would you have gotten those pennies if Vicky had let you?"

I said, "I sure would. I'd love to get my hands on her tits."

Janice said, "Brad seems to have the same desires. He likes looking down my blouse."

"And you encourage him to look."

"Of course. You know I like to tease."

Boy, did I know it! Before we were married, Janice would entice me with her boobs, often going bra-less in public but refusing to let me reach in and fondle her tits until we were alone. She was doing the same thing to Brad. She liked to have men drooling over her and I was kind-of turned-on knowing that other guys were admiring in my wife's breasts.

Things escalated and we got even closer to Vicky and Brad. At one party, I got Vicky off alone and gave her a long kiss. She responded passionately. I know she could feel my hard prick pressing against her hip and her belly. She gave me a knowing smile. She knew she was sexually attractive to me.

The two wives talked frequently and it was their idea to swap, but to limit things to 'soft swapping' which meant no penetration and no oral sex as the informal rules.

We were driving home one night after dinner and my wife got in the back seat with Brad while Vicky rode up-front with me. It didn't take long for Janice and Brad to begin necking in the back seat. I couldn't tell exactly what they were doing while I was driving, but clearly Brad had his hands roaming all over my wife. After a bit, Vicky reached over and rubbed the bulge in my pants while I drove.

She asked, "Does that make you hot hearing your wife get molested in the back seat?"

The answer was obvious from the tent in my pants.

She kept rubbing it and talking. "It's too bad you can't see as well as I can. A few minutes later, she said, "I can't see my husband's hands anymore." Then she added, "Your wife's blouse is open and her bra is gone."

I asked her, "How do you feel about seeing your husband with another woman?"

She said, "I'm not sure, particularly since Janice is my best friend." Then she said, "I guess it's the same for you, your best friend is feeling-up your wife."

Vicky kept rubbing my prick through my pants. "Maybe your 'little fella' would like to get some fresh air."

I offered no resistance when Vicky undid my pants and zipper and pulled out my cock. Having a woman, other than my wife, playing with my prick was an unexpected and amazing pleasure. Knowing my spouse was half-naked in the back seat was a very important stimulant.

Vicky said, "I'd like to make you come for me."

"Then keep doing what you are doing."

She said, "That's not quite what I meant. You're hard because your wife is getting felt-up in the back seat. I want you to come just for me."

I looked at her, knowing what she meant and realizing our relationship was advancing and we were getting to be 'closer friends' with Vicky and Brad.

We got to their house a few minutes later. They got out to go into their house and we left. On the way to our home, I asked Janice what she had been doing in the back seat.

She said, "Brad was teaching me some life-saving tips, mouth-to-mouth resuscitation."

"I could hear you breathing heavily. He must've been a good teacher."

Janice smiled and said, "Oh yes. He was very good. He had some special techniques that involved his tongue that I enjoyed."

"How far did he get?" I had to know.

She laughed and said, "Use your imagination."

"It sounded like he was doing CPR."

"Yes. He had my blouse open to show me exactly where he needed to put his hands."

"Were his hands on your tits?"

My wife leaned over and put her tongue in my ear and said, "He had his hands on my tits all the way to their house."

My cock was still hard and was getting even harder, hearing my wife tell me about Brad having his hands on her breasts.

I said, "I have a hard-on that needs to be relieved or I may go blind."

"That's a new one. Why would you go blind from having a boner?"

"My dick is so hard that it's stretching my skin so tight and I can't close my eyes."

She laughed and reached over to find my pants undone and my prick readily accessible. "What's 'little Jimmy' (that's her 'pet name' for my penis) doing out of your pants?"

I said, "Your friend Vicky was playing with him."

She said, "Oh. If I had known that, I would've put my hands in Brad's pants. He was pushing his prick against my leg." She was rubbing my cock.

I asked, "Did he get to your pussy?"

She said, "He wanted to, but I held-him-off. He had his hands all over my bare ass though."

I groaned and she continued stroking me, "Yes, honey. Your friend was feeling-up your wife's bare ass and playing with my tits." My wife continued, "He had his hands all over my tits. He really likes them."

"I know. It's pretty obvious."

"He undid my bra and pulled my shirt up. His fingers were holding my nipples."

"Wow."

"Does that make you horny?" She was rubbing my prick. "Does it make you horny to know your friend was playing with your wife's tits?"

"Did he suck them?"

"Just a little. I held out for a while, but let him put his face in my chest just before we got to their house."

She was rubbing my prick, faster and faster and I lost it. Cum shot out of the tip of my dick and went all over my wife's arms and my trousers. She licked her fingers clean. She leaned in and kissed me when we got to our driveway. We stayed in the car for a few minutes, just kissing and thinking of the eroticism of fooling around with our friends.

The few days later, in bed, Janice asked me, "How far should we let things go with Vicky and Brad?"

I said, "I don't know. It's hot but also scary. I don't want us to do anything we might regret. How far do they want it to go?"

She said, "I have no doubt that Brad would like to fuck me. How would you feel about that?"

"I don't think I'd like it."

She asked, "But what if you were screwing Vicky at the same time. You like her, don't you?"

"Well, of course."

"Wouldn't you like to see her naked, maybe suck on her tits?"

"I guess so."

She replied, "Bullshit, you guess so. Would you like to put your face in her pussy and eat-her-out?"

My wife was being very explicit. "I don't know. How would you feel about me being with another woman?"

"I'd be okay if it was just for sex. What about me and Brad; how would you feel?"

"While I'd like you to have a good time, I'm not sure."

"It made you hot the other night, knowing that you friend was feeling-me-up. What if he had fucked me?"

I looked at her and said, "I'd kick his ass."

'What if I wanted to fuck him?"

"Do you?"

"I think so, but it would just be for fun."

I looked at her.

"Wasn't it fun before we met when we were dating, the thrill of getting someone in bed for the first time and then enjoying them, enjoying the different way they did things."

I replied, "Yeah, I guess so. I wouldn't want to lose you though."

"Oh, you never will. Brad is a hunk, but he's nothing compared to you."

"Do I have a bigger dick?"

She said, "Well, honestly, no. I was referring to your other traits as my loving husband."

"I do love to fuck you and eat your pussy."

She said, "I love you for much more than that."

"But you'd like to try Brad's bigger dick."

She frowned at me, "You asshole. Love is not just about fucking. Is that all you think about? Am I just a good piece-of-ass?"

I was getting in trouble. "Of course not."

She mistook my answer, "So, I'm not a good piece of ass?"

She had me flustered. I tried to calm her down. "I was just kidding. I love you for more than your pussy."

She said, "Right. I know you love my tits and my mouth when it's on your dick."

"I can't say I don't love those things about you, but you mean everything to me."

We made love and everything seemed to be alright. But we had discussed swapping and left it as a possibility.

That leads us to the where I began this tale. We were at Vicky and Brad's home a few weeks later when Vicky said, "Let's swap." Now she and my wife had been in the kitchen together and obviously they had both agreed. My wife's passionate kiss affirmed that she loved me, and she was obviously hot-enough-to-fuck when she went off with Brad.

I was on the couch, unbuttoning Vicky's blouse, hoping to get my hands on her tits for the first time. I knew Brad had felt and sucked my wife's tits so I was determined to even things up by getting at Vicky's boobs. Regardless of the evening-up aspect, I had a tremendous desire to see Vicky's knockers. I'd see her chest heave when she breathed and her breasts would pump up and down. The delicate skin was so enticing and my imagination took over, thinking about her naked breasts with her dark nipples.

I had her blouse open and was kissing her while on top of her on the couch. When I finished with the buttons, I pulled her blouse out of her jeans and kissed the top of her breasts. She sat up so I could remove the blouse and simultaneously, I deftly unclipped her bra. When I pulled it away, her pretty tits were mine at last. She had small areolas with dark brown nipples. I held her breasts in my hands, rubbing my fingers over her nubs while my tongue probed her mouth. I leaned down and for the first time, I took her nipple in my mouth. I sucked on it and swirled my tongue around it. Then, not wanting to show favoritism, I sucked her other teat.

Vicky was very aroused. Her heavy breathing, the way she reacted to my touching her signaled that she wanted me to continue.

I found myself nuzzling the soft skin at her waist with my tongue in her navel and my hands on the top of her jeans. I undid the top button and when she didn't object, I pulled down the zipper on her pants. The soft white cotton of her panties was revealed and I rubbed my fingers over the soft cloth. I pulled the panties down a bit to reveal the top of her pubic patch. She lifted her hips to facilitate my pulling her jeans down over her hips. Her panties pulled down a bit in the back and I felt her soft young ass cheeks in my hands. We removed the jeans, leaving Vicky with just her panties.

I looked at her gorgeous body, The swell of her breasts highlighted by her nipples, her taut stomach with her sexy navel, and the smooth skin above the tuft of exposed pubic hair.

She said, "Janice and I agreed that we'd stop before oral or any other actual sex."

I said, "Well, I didn't agree to that."

My face hovered over the crotch of her panties, over where her clitoris and vagina were hidden. I put my mouth on her panty-covered cunt and munched away. She reacted immediately and her panties became wet from her arousal and my saliva. I chewed on her, feeling the folds of her pussy beneath the tiny garment. Her cunt was already hot and the moisture flowed out of her. I absolutely adore eating my wife's pussy and relish the sweet nectar that flows from her cunt. Vicky was just as tasty. She was under my control and was twisting under me. My hands were under her panties on her bare ass cheeks. I pulled the panties away from her butt, down her thighs and revealed her hairy pussy with her engorged vulva. Then I had my face in her bare cunt, the bright pink flesh inside her most precious parts. My tongue darted over her clitoris and slurped the juices from the valley between her labia. I probed her vagina opening and licked around the rim of her hole. Vicky was shrieking and spasming in my mouth. A spurt of delicious cum poured into my mouth. I'd removed her panties completely and spread her legs apart to give me full access to her precious cunt. I will never forget the sight and taste of our dear friend's pussy. She jerked repeatedly with each wave of her orgasm.

"Put it in." she begged. "Fuck me, please."

I stood and quickly pulled my shirt over my head and undid my trousers, pulling them and my undershorts down my legs and off my feet. I did not want to delay a second longer. I moved between her legs and I drove my prick directly into her waiting, willing cunt. When my dick was all the way inside her, I paused for a moment to relish the warmth and tightness of Vicky's vagina. I could feel the walls of her insides press against the flesh of my cock, squeezing me. I moved my hips to slide my prick out of her a bit and then eased it back into its full depth. Vicky was looking into my eyes with an expression of wanton lust. She wanted and needed to be fucked and I was going to give her everything I had. We kissed and I bent my head to suck on her tits again. I spread her ass cheeks to open her crotch so I could penetrate her to the fullest. I love to fuck my wife and she is fantastic. But Vicky was new territory and her cunt felt absolutely wonderful around my cock. We were breathing heavily as I pumped up and down, developing a rhythm with her. She did something inside her vagina that stimulated my prick. She was milking the semen from me.

"Fill me with your cum." See begged, looking into my eyes. She was surrendering herself completely. "Come inside me."

I gasped when I felt the familiar surge of cum rising in my cock. Once it started, it would not stop until I had emptied myself in her womb. I felt the tip of my prick against her cervix as I released, knowing that my sperm was invading her uterus, trying to make a baby inside her.

We held each other for a bit after we had come. We were both covered with sweat and were both panting, regaining our breath. Vicky's face was flushed and her body continued to react from her orgasm. I held her tight and kissed her, slowly bringing her down from her sexual high. I marveled that I had this beautiful naked woman beneath me with my deflating dick still inside her slick channel.

She leaned up and kissed me and said, "That was wonderful. Thank you."

I finally had a moment to wonder about my wife. Vicky and I looked across the room and saw my beautiful wife sitting atop Brad. They were both naked. Her skin glowed from her perspiration. Obviously, she was impaled on Brad's cock and she was rocking back and forth. They had been watching us. Whatever the agreement had been between Vicky and Janice, we had gone all the way. It didn't matter who fucked who first, but the idea that Brad or I would stop or that Vicky or Janice would want to stop us had not been well-thought-out.

Vicky and I watched them finish. My wife was rocking back and forth on Brad's prick and he was thrusting up into my wife's cunt. His hands were on her tits and she was in obvious ecstasy while riding another man's cock. I certainly couldn't complain, having just fucked Brad's wife, but I had mixed feelings seeing my wife get-off sexually with another man. Regardless, I loved seeing her losing her self-control and abandoning herself to her irresistible carnal desires. It's a thrill to get her so aroused that she loses herself like that. Knowing that we were participating together with Vicky and Brad made it seem okay. I was a little jealous of another man fucking my wife, but I realized that I was probably going to have to get used to it. I watched my lover coming, jerking and gasping with abandon, coming on another man's cock. Frankly, it turned-me-on.

12