Getting Closer to Our Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All four of us untangled and sat up, looking sheepishly at each other after the torrid session of unrestrained sex.

My wife said to Vicky, "I thought we were going to stop."

Vicky said, "I did too."

Janice said, "I just couldn't stop. I was so hot with your husband."

Vicky said, "When Jimmy went down on me and was eating my cunt, he just overwhelmed me. I begged him to fuck me."

Janice laughed and said, "You horny slut."

Vicky laughed back and said, "I saw you riding Brad's cock like you were in a rodeo or something."

Janice said, "He has a big one."

Vicky said, "You can borrow it, but remember it's mine."

I was getting embarrassed, being the guy with the smaller dick. "What about me?" I pleaded.

My naked wife walked over to me and pushed me back on the couch. My cock had suddenly revived at the sight of my just-fucked, naked wife leaving the other man and coming to me. She straddled my hips and reached down to aim my cock at her vagina. She lowered herself onto my prick and sighed as she felt me go inside her. Then she kissed me. She sat up and pulled my head into her sweaty tits and began to rock her hips on my cock.

"Fuck me baby. Put your cock up inside me and fuck me. I'm yours, only yours."

I humped her while groveling in her sweaty chest.

"Do you feel his cum inside me?" She asked.

I did, of course.

"Do you still love me after I fucked another man?"

"More than ever." I said, and meant it.

From across the room, Vicky said, "The guest room's yours." She and Brad walked hand-in-hand off to their bedroom to spend the night.

I took my wife into the bedroom and we made love for the longest time. Her vagina was slippery with another man's juices and she felt very different, but dipping my cock in her messy vagina was wonderful. I loved her and we both realized that we had crossed a threshold and would be having more adventures with our now closer friends.

12