Getting Coached by Mr. Hawkins Ch. 05

Story Info
Kyle leaves for college and makes a new friend.
5.1k words
4.66
6.8k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
felok22
felok22
28 Followers

On the first day of our weekend at the cabin, Mr. Hawkins had truly taken me and made me his, and the rest of the weekend followed pretty much the same pattern. We went off on hikes, or on his boat, with me wearing a swimsuit or skimpy lingerie under my clothes, playing out in the open whenever we could. And of course we fucked like crazy in the bedroom. But Monday finally came, and it was time to head back to the real world.

I changed back into my real clothes, and for the ride home I was Kyle again -- for all I knew, "Kylie" might have only existed for that weekend. We talked about the upcoming school year, and me starting college soon. I think Mr. Hawkins could tell that I was feeling sad about not seeing him regularly.

"I know it doesn't seem like it, Kyle, but this is just life. You're going to be able to be open and honest on campus, people will love you there, and you might meet someone really special. Last time I checked, freshmen who love taking it in the ass are usually pretty popular."

I laughed, starting to feel better about the situation. "Yeah, I'll probably be a real cum dumpster within a couple weeks."

Mr. Hawkins laughed and also blushed a little. "OK, OK, you can ease into college life. And...I'm sure you'll have some weekends where you'll be visiting home, huh?"

"I think I'll make some time for that," I replied, patting his crotch through his pants and arching my brow.

Mr. Hawkins dropped me back at my place, and I was relieved to see that my parents weren't back from their own trip yet. I started to hide my new clothes away, but as I was doing so, I really started to get excited about the possibility of hot, random hookups in college, and decided to just get all my packing done right then and there. I was determined to be the hottest, sluttiest, 18 year old dude on campus...or at least start out with some casual sex with people my own age. I couldn't wait.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first semester at school was mixed, to say the least. I liked my classes well enough, and there was an active LGBTQ community on campus, which was an easy way to make friends. However, I'd hooked up with a couple guys early on, and they were either too inexperienced to know what made for good sex, or they just didn't care once they'd gotten themselves off. I'd also developed a crush on one of them, before walking in on him during a party having a threesome. He clearly didn't feel the same way about me, and I'd learned the hard away about catching feelings.

But the worst part of that first semester was my roommate Josh. At first he didn't seem too bad, maybe a little bro-ish but he hung out with his friends at other dorms a lot, and claimed to not be bothered about living with a gay guy. But little comments would come out, like asking me to warn him if I had anyone coming to our room, since he "really didn't want to walk in on something like that." Once when I came back to the dorm room after class, Josh was there playing video games with some buddies. A couple of them looked at me and chuckled, and when they eventually left, one of them made a kissy face at me. I was pissed, but complaining about it to Josh seemed like it would be pointless, so I just let it go.

The final straw came a few weeks before the end of the semester. I was feeling a bit worn down, so stayed in my room and had a chill Friday night. Josh was out, probably getting drunk with his friends, and I went to bed around 11. It was probably 1 or 2 in the morning when Josh and one of his friends whose name I couldn't remember returned. I woke up, groggily, but tried to act like I was still asleep.

"Dude, that girl was so hot, I really thought we were going to hook up!"

"Maybe if you had something better to talk about than how much beer you drank in high school," Josh replied.

"Man, whatever, all I know is that I'm horned up now and need to get off."

"Don't look at me, dude!"

"You think your roommate would help me out?" What the hell? I kept my eyes closed, but now I couldn't ignore them.

"I don't know man, but he does seem like the type to suck anything that moves."

"Cool, I'm gonna give it a shot."

I heard jeans being zipped down, and before I knew it a dick had flopped onto my face. I immediately bolted upright.

"What the fuck?! Get the hell out of here, that's so fucking not cool!"

"Oh shit!" The friend stuffed his dick back into his pants and ran out of the room.

Josh looked stunned and tried to apologize, but I told him to shut the hell up. I felt like crying, but I was too angry to do so.

"I think I'll report this to campus police in the morning, attempted sexual assault."

"Come on man, do you really have to do that? It was just a prank, I wouldn't have let anything go too far."

"You already let your friend put his dick on my face! Just...leave me alone and let me sleep."

I turned over, seething, and barely got any sleep that night. I probably wasn't going to report it, as I wasn't convinced Josh's friend would actually get any kind of punishment, but we barely talked for the rest of the semester, and I was determined to not have to deal with him or his jackass friends ever again.

I got through the rest of the semester, and when I went home for Christmas break, I explained to my parents, without going into the exact details, that I had no intention of living with Josh any more. To my slight surprise they seemed to understand completely, and were open to me finding a new place to live. I had assumed that I would just look for another dorm on campus, but my mom informed me her coworker's son was a junior at the same college, and was looking for a new roommate to sublet at his off-campus apartment. It turned out to actually be cheaper for my folks to pay for me to live off-campus, and although it would kind of suck to be away from the social life in the dorms, I also figured it would be easier to have people over with more privacy. I happily moved into my new apartment when I returned to school in January.

Living with Nate turned out to be the perfect situation for me. We didn't have a whole lot in common, as he was more into the city's hardcore music scene, and pretty much kept to himself while at the apartment. And most of his time was spent either on campus, at his job, or staying over at his girlfriend's place, so it wasn't too long before I got the itch to find someone I could host for some sexy times.

I'd never hooked up with anyone I'd met online before, but I'd browsed some of the apps and jerked off to the hot guys on there before I started hooking up with Mr. Hawkins. Grindr was a good option, but I decided to look through the Craigslist personals, since that seemed to give me more a chance to be in control of contacting someone I was interested in, without being bothered by a bunch of skeezy dudes. It also seemed more popular with older guys, which was more interesting to me after being left unsatisfied by some of my college hookups.

Despite this being my strategy, the first person to catch my eye was a fellow college student. I guess I'm just a sucker for a muscular chest and a big cock. His ad went something like:

"Chill guy just looking to get my dick sucked. Have a girlfriend so need to be on the dl. Not really into anything else, but can talk dirty if that's your thing. 20 yo, 6'0", 185, 6.5 cut. Can't host. Hit me up and let's do this."

The picture showed his defined abs, leading down to a beautiful trimmed cock. He might not have been as long as Mr. Hawkins, but it might have been thicker. I jerked off to his photo that night, but wasn't sure I wanted to respond, since it sounded like he didn't care at all about reciprocation. After a few days though, I still couldn't get the thought of this dude out of my head. I decided that sucking him off was enough of a turn on for me that it didn't matter if he didn't want to get me off, and the idea of getting some demeaning talk from him was really making me horny.

On a cold Wednesday night, with my schoolwork taken care of and nothing better to do, I shot him a message.

"Hey, 19 yo guy here. I think I could definitely take care of that thing for you, I know how to suck a cock. No recip necessary. Can host at my place."

I figured being simple and to the point was my best bet, not even worrying about sending a pic since it seemed like he didn't care about guys in that way. And sure enough I got a response back almost immediately.

"Sup dude, I'm still horny. U want to do this tonight?"

This was another night where my roommate was out, so I told him it wasn't a problem, and we quickly exchanged numbers and made plans for him to head over to my apartment.

It was definitely weird trying to prepare myself for this encounter. I wasn't putting on anything sexy, since that wasn't the point of our meeting -- it was purely transactional. I rinsed my mouth with Listerine and waited on the couch for this guy to arrive. After only 20 minutes, I heard a knock on my door. As I got up to go answer it, I suddenly felt nervous about hooking up with a complete stranger. My legs shook as I opened the door.

"Hey...Zach?"

"Yup, that's me. And you must be Kyle. Mind if I come in?"

"Not at all, follow me."

I led him from the hallway into the living room, and Zach immediately made himself at home by relaxing on the couch. He was dressed in a sweatshirt and sweatpants, and had taken off a baseball cap to reveal closely cropped blond hair. It was basically the look of every "experimenting straight boy" from gay pornos, but I didn't hate it. I lingered between the living room and the kitchen for a few seconds, not entirely sure how to proceed.

"Can I get you anything," I asked, "you know, a beer or something, to help you relax?"

"Oh, I already smoked a little before coming over here, I'm pretty relaxed. I'd rather just, uh...you know..."

Zach was nothing if not direct, but that at least made things very simple. I made my way over to the couch and kneeled down between his legs. I pulled on his sweatpants as he lifted his butt off the couch in order to slide them down. He then stood up to remove his sweatshirt and t-shirt, tossing them aside before finally peeling off his boxer briefs. Out popped a thick, luscious, veiny cock, perfect for me to wrap my lips around. Zach stepped out of his underwear and sat back down on the couch, ready for me to begin.

Taking his semi-hard dick in my hand, I started out by lightly licking the head, wanting to ease him into the sensation. Gradually I worked my way down the underside of the shaft, increasingly the length of my licks as I went back up towards the tip. He was getting fully hard now, and his cock had grown to six inches or so. I could tell Zach was getting excited, and he started to ask for more.

"Oh yeah, that feels good. Can you suck a little more of it?"

"Uh-huh," I replied, feeling a little devilish. "But you need to tell me what you want."

"I want you to deepthroat this big dick, you little slut."

Zach's dirty talk was getting to me, making me want to take his cock all at once. I climbed up on the couch, laying horizontally on my knees so that I could get more of my mouth on him. I managed to get about half of it in before I had to stop and come back up for a breath. Out of practice I guess. As I let some of my spit dribble out and glide down his shaft, I started jerking it and slowly took the cock back into my mouth. I could feel his precum in the back of my mouth, as well as my own that was leaking out in my pants. I was really turned on and wanted badly to swallow his load.

I relaxed my throat as best I could, and took a breath. Fitting as much of Zach's cock in my mouth as I could, I extended my tongue down and licked up, hitting the sweet spot right underneath the tip.

"Ohhhh...fuck, that's good," Zach moaned.

I could tell he was getting closer, so I just kept doing what I was doing and waited for my reward. One more stroke on his shaft was all it took before he erupted, salty cum flooding my mouth. Gravity made it hard to keep it all in there, but I managed to hold some of it in my mouth before swallowing. It had been a while since I'd tasted cum -- it definitely was a weird sensation, but it brought back good memories of my times with Mr. Hawkins the previous summer. Zach's cock was glistening with my spit, and he stroked it a few more times to send the rest of the cum spurting onto his stomach. I briefly thought about licking that up as well, but I worried that it might be a little too intimate for a hookup. I didn't want to make this weird.

"Let me help you clean up," I said, getting up and heading for the bathroom. After rinsing my mouth out, I grabbed some toilet paper and handed it to Zach. He wiped up the rest of the mess and gave it back to me, before pulling his pants back up and putting the rest of his clothes on. He didn't really make much eye contact while he was getting ready to leave, and I could tell he just wanted to get going now that he'd gotten off. As he got to the door and was about to turn the handle, he turned back towards me.

"Thanks, that was really good. You definitely...know what you're doing."

"Thanks," I replied, laughing. "I try."

"Well, I've got your number, so we might need to do this again."

Zach turned and headed out the door. Even though I hadn't gotten off myself, I was still pretty happy that I'd pulled off a successful, no strings attached hookup. And since I had the apartment to myself, I decided to take care of some unfinished business. Heading for my bedroom, I stripped off my clothes and made a beeline for the dildo in my bedside table. Laying on my back with one hand stroking my dick, and the other teasing my hole with the dildo, just feeling the touch on the outside of my asshole was enough to send me over the edge. Cum shot out of me, covering my chest. I caught my breath, and after laying there for a couple minutes, cleaned up after myself. I'd had a ton of fun this night, but I wanted more hookups where I got off with the help of someone else.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the next month or so, I'd been pretty busy with school, and didn't have a lot of energy for finding new hookups. So, I found myself still connecting with Zach on a regular basis. Most weeks he'd text me on Wednesday night, I'd let him know that my roommate was out, and he would head on over for a blowjob. The typical pattern would repeat: He'd drop his pants within 30 seconds of arriving, I'd get on my knees and get to work, usually finishing him off within 5 or 10 minutes, and then he'd take off and I'd be left to finish myself off. Zach seemed cool with me stripping down to my underwear while sucking me off, but didn't really indicate that he wanted to see me naked, and never offered to get me off. I'd told him I didn't need reciprocation when we were first messaging, so I could really complain too much about that, but still...

One Saturday afternoon as we were approaching midterms I found myself especially horny. I decided to scroll through the apps and see who was out there, but I wasn't finding a whole lot that interested me. I wanted an alpha to absolutely dominate me -- someone like Zach. And then, just as that idea had popped into my head, I got a text from him. I usually didn't hear from him on the weekends, but here he was, looking for some help getting off.

"Yo dude, any chance we could hang out this afternoon?"

I was extremely eager, the only problem being that I couldn't host since my roommate was actually at home studying for once.

"For sure. Can't host though, can you?"

"Yeah, roommates are out of town. You should head over."

As soon as I saw that text, I threw some supplies in my backpack and made my way over to Zach's place. He shared a house with some other baseball players, but since he was still rehabbing an injury, Zach hadn't travelled on the team's away trip, so we'd have plenty of privacy.

Zach's house was very familiar -- it was in a cul-de-sac of rental houses that were popular with college students, so for all I knew I'd been here for a party at some point. Right now though it was very quiet, and I felt relaxed as I knocked on the door and heard footsteps approaching.

"What's up?" Zach said with a grin as he opened the door. "Come on in."

He lead me over to the living room and sat down on the couch. He had college basketball on the TV and looked to be having a relaxed afternoon with a couple of beer cans on the coffee table.

"Can I get you something to drink?"

"Sure, I'd have a beer."

We both cracked open new beers and sat on the couch watching the game. This was definitely a change from my usual encounters with Zach, where usually I'd be trying to deepthroat him by this point. But Zach was good company, maybe not the most cerebral, but after getting to know him a little better was actually a pretty fun guy. As we got to the end of our beers, he offered me a hit from his weed pen. I hadn't smoked a ton in my life, but I was open to having a fun time, so I agreed.

"I always get extra horny when I'm high," Zach told me, smiling. I could see a little bit of a bulge in his basketball shorts, but he seemed happy enough to keep hanging out, so I figured I might need to make a move. The combination of beer and weed had really lowered my inhibitions, and I wanted to see how far we could take things this time.

"Hey, I've got an idea for a little game," I said.

"Oh yeah, what's that?"

"Maybe we could play a little strip basketball."

"How does that work? I'm not going outside," Zach replied.

"No, just on the TV," I clarified. "We each take a team, and if the other person's team scores, you have to take off an item."

Zach chuckled. "OK. I mean I'm down to just get right to it, but sure, that could be fun."

A game between Tech and State was about to start, so Zach took Tech and I took State. Tech was supposed to be better, but I also had more clothes on. I didn't mind who got naked first though, I was starting to get that tingly feeling in my pants.

The first couple minutes went back and forth with scores, so I took my sweatshirt and hat off and Zach removed his socks. He was now down to just a t-shirt, basketball shorts, and maybe underwear underneath. Tech made three more baskets, so off went my socks and belt. I was starting to catch up until two scores for State got Zach's shirt and shorts. Now he was just in his boxer-briefs, a tight pair that really showed off his bulge. Tech got one more before a timeout, so I took my jeans off and sat down in my t-shirt and boxers.

"So what happens one of us is completely naked?" he asked.

"I guess they win. Maybe if State scores any more before I'm stripped down too, you get to tell me what to do?"

"Hell yeah, I like that."

Right out of the timeout, State scored.

"Damn, finally get to get these off of me," Zach said as he slid down his boxers, his beautiful, thick cock springing free. My mouth was watering. Almost immediately there was a turnover, a fast break, and State scored again.

"Winner's choice," I told him.

Zach laid back on the couch and gestured for me to get between his legs. I got down on my knees and did as I was told, starting by lightly licking the underside of his tip, before taking the entire head of his penis in my mouth. I focused on the head for a few more minutes, using my hand to massage his shaft as well. As I started to lube up his dick in order to take more of it in my mouth, I could hear from the TV behind me that Tech had scored a couple more times. I glanced back at the TV and then at Zach.

"I think we're still playing the game if you want to, you know..." Zach told me, drifting off. He hadn't told me to get naked before, so even though this was the game we'd agreed to, there was still something that felt different about it. When Zach gave his approval, I could hardly take my t-shirt and boxers off fast enough. The precum that had made a wet spot on my underwear was now dripping off the tip of my penis.

felok22
felok22
28 Followers
12