Getting Coached by Mr. Hawkins Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like you're enjoying this," Zach commented, laughing. Even if he had just looked at my eyes, I think the lust would've been easy to see. And even though I'd added a little bit of muscle from my time working with Mr. Hawkins, I still felt a little inadequate standing in front of this jacked college athlete. I wanted to take the focus off myself, so I got back on my knees and went back to servicing Zach's cock. As I got his shaft nice and wet, I was able to fit about half of it down my throat before I started gagging.

"Oh yeah, you like this dick, don't you? You love taking it in your mouth?"

"Uhhmmm-huuhmmm," was all I was able to mumble in response as bobbed up and down, trying to keep sucking between breaths. A flick of my tongue on the head made him tense up and brought a loud moan from Zach. It was then, after leaning forward, that he noticed my butt. I guess I was getting so horny that I was shaking it in the air without really thinking about it.

"Damn, you've got a nice girl's ass don't you?" Zach said, clearly impressed. "I had no idea."

"You've never asked to see it before," I replied, taking my mouth off him for a second.

"I might need to make it a more regular thing then. My girlfriend had a really nice ass. It was so fucking hot seeing it bounce when I fucked her from behind."

This got my attention, and I sat up from my kneeling position.

"Have you ever done anal?" I asked.

"Yeah, it felt pretty good for me once I could fit this big boy in there. But she said it hurt too much, so we only tried a couple times."

"Well, I've done it more than a few times. And I think I'm pretty good at taking a dick. So..."

Zach hesitated. "I don't know, a BJ is one thing, but I feel like that would be kinda gay."

"All I know is that you're naked, rock hard, with another guy sucking your dick. I think you might like it." I gave the tip of his penis a couple more licks. "You even said I had a nice girl's ass, so just pretend I'm a girl."

Zach looked off to the side as if he could hardly believe what he'd gotten himself into. But no matter his reservations, his curiosity and horniness were going to win out.

"Fuck it."

Zach got up off the couch and pulled me up from the floor. He grabbed both of my ass cheeks, giving them a good squeeze before spinning me around and pushing me towards the stairs. I picked up my backpack and took it with me as we headed up to Zach's room, his wet cock knocking against my ass as we went.

Zach's room was kind of a mess, and he only had a mattress on top of a box spring for a bed. But I kind of liked that after being used to everything with Mr. Hawkins being very luxurious, this felt a little dirty and dangerous. He pushed me down on the bed -- this was not about romance.

"You want this cock in your ass?"

"Mmm-hmm," I whimpered. "I want it all. Just use a condom and lube me up."

I pointed to my backpack that I'd dropped on the floor, and Zach pulled out a condom and some Astroglide. I'd gotten in doggystyle position with my head buried in his pillows, and after hearing the bottle being snapped open, I felt the cold tingle of lube on my hole. He began rubbing it all around my crack and started to explore with his finger.

"That's it," I told him. "Just open me up a little."

After a couple minutes Zach asked if I was ready, and I said to start inching the head inside. I turned my head to see him tear open the condom and slide it on to his cock. There was I found really hot about seeing a condom fit snugly around a penis, and I was so horny for the fucking I was about to get. The head of his cock, even thicker than Mr. Hawkins', began to probe at my hole. I exhaled, trying to relax myself enough to accept more it.

"Oh damn," I panted, "this is going to split me open."

"Fuck yeah, fuck yeah. This feels awesome. I want to fuck you hard before I come."

"Just keep putting a little pressure on it. I'm still getting used to the size."

I continued to take deep breaths and squeezing out, and for a few minutes it felt like he could only get an inch or two in, before finally his head worked past my sphincter and more of his shaft slipped inside me. From here it was much easier for me to ease myself back towards Zach, his six and a half inches filling up my ass. I felt a sharp sting as he slapped my cheek.

"Oh yeah, this feels fucking amazing, you're so tight."

"Unnnhhhgg, open me up with that big dick, stud." I was in full-on slut mode and wanted him to treat me like a rag doll. Zach obliged, grabbing my hips and sliding me up and down his cock. The sharp feeling of being opened up like this still hurt a little, but it was mixed with intense pleasure. As I sped up my own pace and taking Zach's dick all the way down to his pubic bone, I could tell he was breathing heavily and getting ready to come.

"Oh you're fucking me so good, Zach. Fill me up!"

I felt him tense up and release his cum into the condom, continuing to fuck me with a few more strokes as he finished. Feeling pretty close myself, I asked him to stay inside me as I leaned forward to get myself off. The feeling of him pressed against my prostate as I humped the mattress produced a powerful orgasm, sticky cum bursting out of my dick and soaking through the sheets. Zach pulled out and collapsed on the bed.

"Damn, that was...something," he spit out after we both caught our breath.

"Good?" I asked.

"For sure."

Zach took off the condom and threw it in the trash, before immediately throwing some clothes on. He offered me some as well but I said I could get my own clothes that I had left downstairs. After that he got pretty quiet and it felt like he might be feeling regretful about how far we'd taken things. But he didn't tell me to leave, and I had nowhere else to be, so we ended up watching some more TV while drinking and smoking. After bullshitting about school and sports for a while, I finally decided to address the elephant in the room.

"Are you feeling okay about, uh, what we did? I'm cool just going back to oral if that's less weird for you."

"It feels a little weird to be honest," Zach replied. "But I think the weird part is that I was really into it."

"So you're saying..."

Zach started sliding his shorts off. "I guess I'm saying...round two?"

Just like that, my pants came off and I straddled him right there on the couch. This time we didn't make it to the bedroom, and we didn't put our clothes back on until the morning.

12