Getting Comfortable Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom and son find more ways to be comfortable together.
4.1k words
4.65
30.2k
66

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 08/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimvice
Jimvice
86 Followers

*** First want to thank everyone reading and for the feedback. I don't typically write or read this genre, and constructive feedback helps. Yes they will likely fuck, eventually, but like Charlie I prefer a longer build up. So I don't know when, I am just following this story at this point as much as you.

I hope you enjoy this chapter. And of course all characters are over 18 ***

Lindsay woke up with a mild hangover. Did that really happen last night? How had she let things get so carried away? She rubbed her forehead angrily kicking herself. Then again it had been incredibly hot. After Charlie had gone to bed, she had quickly gone to her room to wipe the cum off of her neck and chest and then she eagerly fingered herself. The orgasm had left her shaking. Still, she couldn't let it happen again.

Charlie woke up early, his cock rigid, and all he could think about was the night prior. He pulled out his phone and looked at the pictures he had taken of his mother covered in his cum. Zooming in on the crevasse of her cleavage, a solid glob of jizz pooled and dripped toward her collar. It was so tempting to grab hold of his dick, but he stopped himself. He wanted to see how his mother responded to him hard when she was sober.

Getting out of bed, he decided on some basketball shorts and a tank top. The house was quiet as Charlie headed upstairs. Like most days, he was definitely up first today. Peaking down the hall towards his mother's room he went to the kitchen and started his routine, making coffee and cleaning last night's dinner mess. She wasn't up when he finished so he sat on the counter drinking coffee and looking at his pictures.

Lindsay could hear her son in the kitchen. She was nervous to get up and see him. It could be so awkward. Still, in the back of her mind she was a little turned on thinking of the night before. Heading to her bathroom she looked in the mirror. She had cleaned herself off some last night but in the bright light she could see cum she had missed on her collarbone in her hurry to please herself. As well as two good stains on her tank top. She pulled the top over her head. Wetting her hands she grabbed a wash rag and scrubbed her collar and chest.

Afterwards she straightened her hair, then went to her dresser still topless. The red button up blouse and black bra she wore yesterday to work were on the floor next to the dresser. The blouse would cover up much better than a tank top. The black bra had a bit of red lace on the bust, but she could run the buttons high enough to hide that easily. She put it on, then the blouse. She buttoned it up till only the top two were undone. After that she caught the scent of fresh coffee and went to the kitchen.

Fuck, he was sitting on the counter looking at his phone when she entered. The shorts he was wearing clearly displaying how hard he was. This boy just didn't stop. It was standing nearly straight up. She stopped a moment. "I wanted us to be more comfortable about this, don't make it a thing" she said to herself under her breath. She smiled at him and said "Good morning! Mmm that coffee smells great."

"Good morning mom!" He said as he set his phone down and took a drink off his mug. Smiling wide he put his palms down on the counter and leaned back so that his dick stood out even more prominently from under his shorts. "Sleep well? Cuz I slept wonderfully. Feel so refreshed."

Lindsay grabbed a mug and turned towards the coffee pot trying not to stare once again. It was just so thick and looked so hard, she wasn't used to it, especially how much it turned her on. "Umm, yes I slept pretty well. What are your plans for the day?" She said as she filled her cup. Trying to steer the conversation away from anything relating to the tent he had on display.

Not hiding it, even with her back turned, he checked her out. She was still wearing the yoga pants, and he wondered if she still had on that thong underneath. The untucked blouse hung down to just above the base of her luscious large butt. Charlie admired the curve her ass.

She hadn't said anything about last night, but had definitely seen he was aroused again when she came in. It was a good sign she wasn't going to back out of their agreement to be more "comfortable." After that and being hard all morning he felt emboldened. Time to see if he could push this further. He hopped off the counter and said "Not sure, I have a couple project ideas, but haven't made up my mind."

Turning around but staying in front of the coffee pot, she saw he was now off the counter standing facing her. She took a small sip and closed her eyes savoring the taste. "Mmm, that tastes good" she said.

When she opened her eyes Charlie was standing just a foot in front of her. She hadn't even heard him walk over. She jumped a little nearly splashing her coffee, so she set it down beside the sink. "Umm... so what projects..." His hands were slowly raising from his sides, and she looked down between them. Still hard, still so large, now nearly poking in to her stomach. Trying not to focus on it she started to ask "What type of..."

He reached up and snapped the top button of her shirt.

"Type of projects..." another. This boy was insatiable. She should stop this but she looked down at his hands at her chest instead. He undid another button. Beyond her slowly revealing bust she saw it again. The girth would feel so good inside her. It wasn't like she was fucking him, yeah the were walking a line but had it really been crossed? A third button freed. One more and he would see the front clasp of her bra.

Charlie was being slow and deliberate. He didn't think he could have gotten much harder, but he was wrong. She just stood there and let him do with her as he wanted. She was breathing more heavily the further down he went. Pausing on the fourth button he lifted her chin up with one hand so that she was looking him in the eyes. Her lips parted, eyes wide but still she didn't stop him. So he snapped the fourth button and a fifth rapidly after. She let out a little squeak.

"Black with red lace? Very nice. I like that." Charlie said as he pulled the collar apart a bit more, getting a better view of her tits in that bra.

"Th... thank you." She spoke quietly but there was a huskiness to her reply. He clearly needed relief, and what was the harm of letting him, helping him with a view. She was his mother and wasn't she supposed to be helpful with her son? It's not like she was sucking him off... oh god she could only imagine, would it even fit in her mouth.

Stop stop stop! She thought. But she couldn't, she wouldn't stop thinking about it. Part of her was kicking herself for not tasting his jizz last night after he left. Images of licking his cum off her fingers came to mind. Him watching her suck his juices slowly off her fingers as he stood over her. She thought of kneeling down, tearing away his shorts and swallowing his member whole.

Before she finished saying thank you, Charlie pulled the knot holding his shorts up and let them fall to the floor. With his left hand he held the top bound button of her shirt so the collar was pulled more open. In his right he gripped himself tight, squeezing so it turned a vibrant red. "We need to get comfortable, you need to look at it mother."

She gulped and looked down as he started his first stroke up. "Good girl." He said in a deeper voice. She bit her lip, glanced at his face. So stern, but he was looking at her chest. Not wanting to disappoint him, she looked back down at his manhood. He had a point, she needed to watch... to get more comfortable... this was her idea after all.

Charlie couldn't believe sober she was just letting him. This submissive side of her was as much a turn on as seeing her in that delicious bra. The long firm strokes he was giving himself were exactly what he had wanted all morning. Watching her stare, her face betraying how turned on she was. Time to step it up again.

"Think we need to see if you match today." He said and grunted. Twisting her shirt tighter in his left hand, Charlie got a solid grip of her and spun her round. She yelped, but didn't fight back. Being dominant, having his partner submit had always been a kink of his, but none of his prior girlfriends had ever really been in to it. Something about this, the restraint, her clear excitement last night had triggered it in him. Now today he decided he needed to push it further.

Letting go of his cock he took both hands and grabbed the waist of her yoga pants. With a single pull he drew them half way down her thighs exposing her firm round ass and the cherry red thong wedged between her cheeks.

"Charlie I..." she said in shock.

"Quiet, I'm not done." He commanded and grabbed hold of her thong giving it a tug that pulled her up. The momentum had her bend forward over the counter almost laying on it. Taking hold of his cock again, precum flowing heavily, he held her by the left hip over the counter. His hand slid over the curve of her ass, so firm and smooth.

It would be so easy to just take her. Right here and now. He could hear her soft pants as he caressed her ass, she had to be dripping wet. It would be so easy, his mother wanted it. Wanted him. She would be moaning and screaming and begging for more. He resisted though. Always wanting the slow build up, wanting the maximum amount of desire before getting what he wanted.

Holding back he kept stroking, staring at the best ass he had ever seen. He slapped his dick loudly against her cheeks a couple times and Lindsay let out a gasp when she felt his cock clap against her. Was he going to fuck her? That would be too far, but then again she was wetter than she had been last night and he was so very hard. It had been quite a while since she had gotten laid...

"You have the sexiest ass mom. It's amazing." He said and then he squeezed her cheeks together and put his hard on between then. Slowly he pressed forward with his hips so it would glide up. He was squeezing both cheeks firmly against his cock. Pulling back at a snails pace he began fucking her cheeks and grunting with each forward thrust, the precum quickly lubricating the crevasse but he spat too. The smooth curves of her ass felt amazing in his hands and even better squeezing his dick.

Again he was slow, not rushing at first. He was taking in the feeling of those cheeks in his hand, of them gripping against his cock tighter the more he squeezed. After only a few thrusts his mother started to grind against him. Oh this slut wants it, he thought.

"Moan for me mom" he said. And something about feeling his hardness against her when he said mom drove her wild. She moaned deeply, full of desire. She felt his cock twitch against her when she did. Oh he liked that. With every few thrusts she moaned again and again.

Charlie leaned his shoulders back and watched his dick hump against her. Felt the satin material of the thong caress the underside of his dick. The more she moaned the less control he had over his pace. In minutes he was thrusting hard and fast. Grinding with her closer and closer to cumming.

Lindsay felt it plowing between her cheeks, and all she wanted was for him to just fuck her already. She couldn't stand it and began moaning even louder. Her thong was completely soaked through, and any minute she would start dripping down her thighs.

"Oh yes, that's it. Keep moaning mom, you sound like a dirty slut." Charlie couldn't believe he just called his mother a slut, but his cock was in control now and he thrust even faster. His mother moaned louder. Oh she liked that. That was it for him, hearing that moan was too much. He held back just a bit more, let go of her ass and said. "On your knees." In a rushed voice. His mother quickly spun round and dropped to her knees.

Lindsay looked up at him expectantly, eyes wide pleading. "Stick out your tongue like a slut!" Her son commanded and she obliged. Charlie lost it, squeezing his dick and exploded aiming at her face. "Ugh, yes!" The first rope struck her cheek, he wanted to mark her again. The rest he aimed to her open mouth and tongue. Some hit her lips, and she purred again. He came so much, more than when he had last night. By the end, her tongue was coated but she obediently held her position not closing her mouth as the last spurt landed on her chin.

"Good girl." He squeezed out a the last drops and shook it at her face. "Now swallow." Lindsay did as she was told, closing her mouth but still staring up at her boy. She could feel pussy juice dripping down her thighs. His father had never been so commanding or in control, none of her partners had. She couldn't think of ever being turned on so much as letting her son use and command her.

Charlie put his shorts back on, smiled kindly at her and said. "Thank you." He grabbed his coffee and sat down at the table. His mother stood up and fixed her pants.

"I need to shower get ready for work." She started toward her room then stopped. That had been such a turn on for her. She had no guilt, even though she should have. Swallowing your son's morning load on the kitchen floor, that was definitely crossing a line. But he had enjoyed it and so had she. She was surprised how quickly she had accepted it. "I am glad you are getting more comfortable about this around me."

"Me too mom." They smiled at each other, Charlie sipping his coffee and admiring his jizz still stuck on her face. She was just acting like this was completely normal. Leaning back he began to think of what he would do next.

When Lindsay left for work, her son was already out working in the backyard. She gave him a wave and headed off. During the drive the guilt returned and she fought with herself over what had happened. She knew swallowing his cum and letting him hump against her ass was definitely crossing a serious line. Still, she had gotten so turned on. She had made herself orgasm twice in the shower after, almost leaving the house late. By the time she reached work, she felt properly guilty but knew she would do it all again. Probably tonight.

Work was an okay distraction, but she kept finding herself thinking of the last 24 hours. Each time she shook herself out of it and went back to work. She should have chosen more sensible panties, the pink lace boy shorts were already soaked through by lunch.

As she stood up to leave the office, her phone chimed. It was Charlie, and her heart skipped a beat. God, she was acting like a teen. This was ridiculous.

Charlie: Almost done on the yard, then I am going to get myself off again. Can't stop thinking about this morning.

Lindsay: Look forward to seeing it.

Lindsay: the yard I mean.

Charlie: oh I thought you meant this...

Lindsay held her breath as the photo came through. She paused a moment before opening it, but just a moment and she gave in.

It was a chest down shot of her shirtless son in the yard. Coated in grass and sweat, he held his hard on free from his shorts in one hand. She couldn't believe he was just out in the yard like that where any neighbor could see. There was some privacy to their back yard but it was not completely private.

Lindsay: Looks like you definitely should take care of that.

Charlie: Help me.

Charlie: Show me what panties you have on.

Lindsay ducked in to the bathroom, it was thankfully empty. Quickly she pulled down her dress pants and snapped three photos at different angles. Before she pulled her pants back up she sent all three to her son.

Charlie: yum. Those look great.

Her heart beat faster reading that. She stared at her phone waiting for another message but one didn't come, so after a few minutes she sent: Glad you like them.

It was 25 minutes before his reply. It was a picture of her bed, specifically her pillow with his cum on it.

Charlie: I didn't have your mouth to fill so I thought this would help.

Lindsay had trouble focusing after that. She fell behind and had to leave 45 minutes late. The entire drive home she was on edge trying to race home. She had decided she had to just embrace what was happening with her son. It had been nearly 20 years since she felt so desired and turned on. She had texted him she was running late and when she left, but he hadn't replied.

When she entered the house Charlie was waiting on the couch. He was wearing just a pair of loose shorts and was already hard and stroking again.

"Come here" he said and pointed at the floor in from of him. She dropped her purse and stepped right to where he pointed. "Take off your suit." She slowly undressed down to her panties and matching bra. "Good girl." Why did him saying that make her so wet?

She was shaking with excitement watch him stare as he touched himself. He pointed to the couch on his left. Sitting down shoulder to shoulder, she bit her lip and looked down at his lap.

"I think to help us get more comfortable it's time I watched you." Letting go of his straining his dick and lifted up the 4" pink vibrator she kept in her nightstand. He took hold of her shoulders and pushed her back to lay against the arm rest and handed her the vibe.

As she turned it on Charlie grabbed her knees and spread her legs open. He didn't let go, his hard on standing at attention but not out as he stared at her pink panties. She turned it on and started teasing it around her lips through the lace. His hands on her knees he leaned in closer, the scent of her began filling the room. She began rolling her hips as she brought it up to her clit.

Sliding his hands halfway down her thighs he licked his lips. "Yes, that's what I want." Hearing that she moaned hard and looked him in the eyes.

"You like that baby?" She asked.

"Yes mom." His hands moved all the way to the top of her thighs right next to her panty seams. "You look so wet." With his thumbs he push inward on her thighs and squeezed her lips together without touching them directly.

"Oh Charlie!" She pushed her hips in to his palms.

"Don't cum yet. I want my slut to work for it." She let out a pained moan. He was sliding the back of two knuckles across the lace at the bottom of her slit. "These are so very wet. Oh you are shaking as I touch. That's so hot."

She was working her clit over quickly, grinding into his hands with her hips as she did. Her moans were getting louder and it was driving Charlie wild. This was better than what he had hoped. His mother was so much more in to it than he had anticipated. She was getting close and he could tell, it was too much to take.

In a single smooth motion Lindsay felt his finger slide under the seams around her lips, and then she felt them curl around the crotch of her panties and tear them away. They shredded in his fist and Charlie leaned over her as he slid two fingers in to her. She moaned his name as he curled them up and felt for her g-spot. When he found it, he began rolling his finger tips over it. He pushed aside her vibe with his face and started licking her clit too.

"Don't cum yet!" He said and returned to caressing her clit with his tongue as his hand pumped and curled inside her. He could tell she was close. She quivered as he licked up and down her lips. Cupping the hood of her clit with his upper lip he began to gently suck and rhythmically roll his tongue against her.

His fingers were coated in her juices, he could feel them dripping down in to his palm. The room was filled with the sound of her moans and the sloppy slosh of her pussy juices as he fingered her.

"Please, Charlie..." she begged. "Let mommy cum." Grinding her hips against his mouth. He didn't lift his tongue away from her but nodded and mumbled cum in to her pussy.

It took only moments for Lindsay to shout at nearly a scream as she came on his hand. Her pussy gushed, and without a thought, Charlie leaned down and put his mouth at his palm pulling her gushing juice and cum to his tongue with his curled fingers. As she shouted "Charlie! Charlie! Oh fuck!"

Jimvice
Jimvice
86 Followers
12