All Comments on 'Getting Comfortable Pt. 02'

by Jimvice

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KittyLover80KittyLover808 months ago

Outstanding!! Great story and read. Great plot & characters. Thanks for developing this amazing story and plot. I hope you choose to continue with many additional chapters.

laughdruidlaughdruid8 months ago

I did not care for the bossy son or his constantly calling his mother a slut.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was again a teaser. One teaser is OK. Too many, and it gets boring. After all we read Literotica for a good fuck story. And teasing isn't fucking. Besides, I don't like the son calling his mother "slut". You can still be dominant without being disrespectful and gross. After all, even if he's fucking her, she's still his mother and he still loves her. Such gross disrespectful name-calling can only be done with someone you have no feelings for.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I gave it a 4.

I one that also does not believe in calling his lover a slut. When a man becomes lovers with a woman it doesn't matter if woman is his girlfriend, his sister or is mother. This woman is his lover and needs to be respected.

If my mother is my lover, I would respect her. Cherrish her. Obey her. And protect her and provide her.

becker92548becker925485 months ago

GOOD story I hope there are more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous