Getting Dirty in the Gym

Story Info
Crush makes use of the gym showers.
1.3k words
4.59
9.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why do I keep torturing myself like this? I've asked myself this question since I started getting ready. I asked as I put on my leggings. I asked myself as I struggled to pull the tight pink sports bra over my 38 DD breasts. One final time I asked as I brushed my waist length hair into a ponytail before getting in my car and headed towards the gym.

I loved working out. The release of all the tension that has been plaguing my mind is therapeutic. Feeling the burn on my muscles as I lifted weights and jogged on the treadmill. It used to be a healthy escape from the anxiety and stress of everyday life. Until he started showing up.

He makes me nervous and giddy every time I see him there. But that doesn't stop me looking for him and the surge of wetness between my thighs when I eventually spot him doing his routine. The image of his sweat drenched t-shirt and thin gym shorts have led to my vibrator going nonstop when I get back home. I can't get enough of it.

We don't talk much. An occasional hello or a light conversation of our routines that day. I'm sure he doesn't know how soaked I get when he gets near me, his face red with exertion from pull ups and his red hair wet with sweat. The only thing my mind can focus on is how his beard would feel against my skin as he licked my pussy.

By the time I walk into the gym, I've already gotten myself worked up. I spot him over in the corner lifting weights. I try not to swoon when I check him out as I sit down at the pull down bar. I scan over his body slowly, from his black shorts that already have an impressive bulge to his gray shirt that shows the proof of his extensive workout tight against his muscles. My heart rate picks up and it worsens as I look up to his handsome face. Because he's looking right at me, grinning.

I feel my face heat up as I jump not so elegantly up from my seat and rush to the bathroom. I had never been so embarrassed. He watched as I blatantly eye fucked him. I turn the faucet on and splash cold water on my face to cool down my heated face. Patting the water off with a paper towel, I lean on the sink with my head hung low. Maybe I could just wait it out in here until he finished his workout and leaves. I can find a new gym. It's the only option really. I can never show my face around him again, I decide.

"So, did you like what you see?" I jump and spin around, startled to see him standing behind me. "Y-you can't be in here. This is the women's locker room," I stutter out. He smirks at me and steps closer still until my back is pressed against the sink. I can feel my pulse leap out of my chest as he leans down to speak into my ear.

"I've noticed you gawking at me many times, little girl. You get so jittery around me and I fucking love it. Can't you tell?" Upon saying that, he presses his pelvis into me, making me gasp as I feel his hard cock on me for the first time.

"You're so sexy. It's been hard not to throw you up against the wall and fuck your brains out when I see you running around in those tight pants. Working out always gets me worked up. How about you help me out a bit?"

I'm rendered speechless. I never thought my gym crush would ask me anything to this degree. The only thing I'm able to do it nod my head yes enthusiastically. "I need to hear the words, princess," he whispers in my ear while playing with my ponytail.

"Yes, please."

Grinning from ear to ear, he yanks my head back by my hair and kisses me. There was nothing gentle about this man. Our lips collide over and over, bringing forth moans as I start to melt against him. His tongue battles with mine as he lifts me into his arms, carrying me around to the showers.

Setting me down gently on the bench, he detaches from me long enough to rip his shirt off. I hear myself moan again as I gaze at his ripped torso, covered in hair that seems to lead right down to his cock. "I think we should clean up a bit in the shower, don't you," he asks as he slowly slides his shorts down his legs. Upon seeing his cock, it's like I was drawn to my knees in front of him. I needed to taste him as badly as I needed to breath. I wrapped my hand around his hard dick, giving it a few strokes. He hisses between his teeth as I guide his steel rod into my mouth. "You don't seem so shy anymore, little girl." Grabbing my ponytail again, he takes over as he thrusts relentlessly into my throat, making me gag. I can barely breathe but I'm moaning at his dominating nature. If I died right now, I'd have a huge grin on my face.

"Anymore of that and I'll end up finishing in your throat. Get up here so I can strip those clothes off you." Reluctantly, I stand up, allowing him to discard of my t-shirt and sports bra. My tits bounce free and he immediately assaults them, sucking my nipple into his mouth while his hand pinches and twists the other. I'm practically grinding his thigh at this point, I'm so turned on. He seems to know exactly what I like and it's driving me wild. "I can't wait anymore," I tell him as I step back to shed my leggings. "Please fuck me."

"I'm more than happy to. Hop into the shower, princess. Hands on the wall and bend over for me."

I move so quickly, I don't even bother to wait for the water to heat up. My body is so overheated, I don't even notice. Following orders, I bend over waiting for him to join me. The shower is just big enough to hold both of us, luckily. When he gets in, I feel his hands run down my back. "I'm not going to be gentle. I've been wanting this pussy for too long to take it slow. So brace yourself." As soon as the words are out of his mouth, he slams his cock into me. I let out a scream, the pain and pleasure mixing together as he pounds relentlessly into my tight cunt.

I hear him moan as I tighten around him, already close to finishing from the nipple play. This was going to be over fast but I was loving every second. I could shamelessly hear how wet my pussy was with each stroke. After he reached around to rub my clit, it was over for me. Stars burst beneath my eyelids as my orgasm crashed over me suddenly. I screamed and begged for him. "Please, don't stop! Oh, god, please," I pleaded.

I could tell he was affected when his strokes became erratic, his noises more primal. "I hope you're on the pill because I'm not pulling out. I'm filling this pussy up with my cum. Fucking take it, baby" A few more strokes and he shot inside me, making me cum again just from the sensation.

My breathing was ragged as he laid his head down on my back, the water pounding down onto us both. We seemed to be filthier than when we got in. I didn't know where to go from here, but at this moment I was at peace.

"I never got your name," I say after catching my breath. I heard him chuckle, vibrating against me, his cock still nestled in my warmth. "I guess you're right. I'm Garrett." He slowly pulls out, letting me feel his cum leak out of me. "I'm Cassie."