Getting DP'ed by Co-Workers

Story Info
Working late, Steve walks in on a Boys night at the company.
1.7k words
4.66
15.2k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/24/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you work someplace for a long enough time you begin to think of that space as yours. I've been here now for ten years and have on occasion stayed late to finish a project or two. That night was one of those nights. I figured on setting up in the conference room.

Huge table, with plenty of room to spread out all of my notes, diagrams, etc. Setup my laptop and use the big screen as my monitor. I just wasn't prepared for what I found when I got there. The room was already occupied by two of my co-workers. They were having sex.

"What, the fuck?" I shouted unintentionally. Both Matt and Jeff looked at me.

"Steve?" Matt turned to me. He'd been fucking Jeff who was laying on his back on the table. "Come to join, or just enjoy the show?" He continued and began walking toward me. I'd never seen with of these guys nude before. Matt had a big cock. Must be nine inches, hard, and it was dripping something.

"I ... Ummm." I had no idea what to say and began backing out of the room. I got poked in the back as a backed into something. Someone.

"Fresh Meat!" called a voice from behind me. I turned to see Charles from H.R. behind me, also naked, and sporting a hardon as well. "Didn't know you were into it, Steve," Charles said. Then Matt was there in front of me.

"Hey, guys..." I began. "I had no idea you were here. I can go work someplace else." I was sandwiched between these two men and noticed Jeff get up and come toward us.

"Nonsense," Jeff called out. "It's Friday night, join us." He placed the flat of his hand against my cheek as he reached me. It was hot, and I felt an electric shock travel down the length of my body.

Well, Looky there!" called Matt. "I think Stevie-Boy is into it." That was when I noticed I'd gotten a hard-on when Jeff touched my cheek. So had everyone. In just a few seconds Jeff was on his knees and had my pants around my ankle.

Here other two were beginning to strip off the rest of my clothes. "No ..." I began to protest. "Wait, I mean, I haven't ..." I trailed off then, "Oh!, Holy shit!" came the exclamation, as Jeff's mouth engulfed my cock and began feverishly sucking it.

I felt my clothes systematically being sloughed off my body, then Charles was sucking and kissing my neck. Matt had leaned in and was sucking my nipples. My head began to spin. I felt very light-headed. Then there was a cock in each of my hands. Instinctively I began to stroke.

I'd never had sex with other men, but I had to admit, this was turning me on like nothing else. I vaguely heard a moan escape my throat. It sounded far away. I felt something building in my gut. An ache, a throb that I knew meant I was going to cum soon. I gripped the two cocks in my hands tight.

Just as I released my load, I felt Charles's face against my crotch, and my cock hit the back of his throat and spasmed. I felt him gulp over and over as my seed flowed into his greedy throat. When it was over, I felt weak and began to slump toward the floor.

"Hang on brother." I heard what sounded like Matt's voice. "Bring him to the table." Then I felt myself being laid onto the cool polished wood of the giant conference table.

I must have passed out. When I opened my eyes, it was because I felt hands on me. Matt and Jeff were massaging my thighs, and Charles was over me rubbing my chest. I was vaguely aware of his cock next to my cheek.

"That was some load, Steve!" Jeff piped up. "You've been deprived. When was the last time you had sex?" he asked. But all I could do was shake my head from side to side. "Well, you're in luck tonight. We just made you our guest of honor." then he chuckled.

"What do you mean?" I croaked. Matt looked at Charles, then at Jeff, and smiled.

"Well, you have no issues with doing it with other guys, right?" I just shrugged, noncommittally. "Well," Matt went on. "Us guys, are going to give you a smorgasbord of the best man meat in town."

Matt helped me sit up, and Jeff came to sit atop the table next to me. He began stroking himself with some kind of lube. Once I was standing, Jeff moved behind me and held my hips. Then Matt pulled me forward so I was bent and looking at the floor. My body stiffened.

"Relax," Jeff said, as I felt the tip of his cock split my ass cheeks apart and press against my hole. "First time is the most difficult, but you'll get used to it quickly." His Cock was as big as Matt's, maybe a bit thicker. Then two things happened at the same time and even with the shock of it, I couldn't scream.

Just as Jeff pushed his cock into my ass and pushed til he bottomed out, Matt stuffed his cock into my mouth and began to face fuck me. I was gagging, spit flowing out of the corners of my mouth and running out of my nose. I felt tears welling up in my eyes and I tried to protest.

The pain in my ass began to ease up not too long after being violated, and when Jeff stopped pumping, Matt pulled out. Spit flowed down onto the floor and I began to wheeze and pant. I clenched my ass and felt Jeff's length inside me. But instead of pain, I got a shock in my crotch.

An electric feeling seized my cock and balls and made my cock rock hard and stand at attention. Jeff pulled me back against him and laid back on the table. Matt helped us. Once I was seated atop Jeff, Matt looked down at my crotch.

I was not as impressively endowed as these three, but Matt didn't seem to care any more than Jeff had. I am only about six and a half to seven inches, but Matt swallowed me whole, just as Jeff had. Closed my eyes and moaned. When I opened them Charles stood on the table straddling me.

I was now face to face with Charles' Cock. His was almost as long as Matt, but perfectly smooth and had a slight upward curve. "Go on." he urged. "Don't worry about anything, just do your best."

Charles truly was an H.R. man, motivational speeches and all. So I opened my mouth and allowed his cock inside. I began sucking as I might and ice pop or something similar. Charles didn't object so I continued.

Then I heard Matt complain. "Fuck this." he slapped Charles on the ass. "I need to release my load. "he went on, and Charles rested his hands on my shoulder and began pushing me down backward onto Jeff's chest.

"Now Steve," Matt said in a conciliatory voice. "I'm not blaming you for interrupting, and I'm not mad." Charles had stepped aside and Matt dragged Jeff and me close to the edge with Jeff's help. "But I'm going to finish what I started and empty my tank."

Silly me, I thought he was going to continue fucking Jeff. What I wasn't prepared for was Matt to lay his lubed-up cock atop Jeff's and push it into my ass along with Jeff's cock. The noise I made could have come from any dying animal. I couldn't believe I was being stretched like this.

Again, after a few minutes, the pain became a dull ache with some numbness, and Matt began pumping. Once more, Charles, unable to help himself, inserted himself into our three-way. While my ass was being pounded by two thick cocks, Charles lowered himself onto my aching member.

Matt and Jeff were grunting as they stretched my ass to its limits, and by now the only thing coming from me was, "Oh Fuck!, Oh Fuck! Oh God! Fuck! Fuck!" between pants and gasps. Then Charles began tweaking my nipples, which only made things worse.

I felt my cock pulse and cum shoot up into Charles's ass. But I didn't feel myself go limp. Then I heard Charles laugh. "Priapus!" I didn't understand at first. Then Charles said. "Hey Guys, our newest member seems to be overstimulated to the point he has a perpetual hard-on."

Jeff whooped, Matt yelled "Fuck yeah!" and Charles bounced a few more times before getting up and standing over my head. As he squatted down to my chest, his cock came in line with my face and I just began sucking again. I had to admit, I was into this now. Now question about it.

Both Charles and Matt came in short order and moved off. The relief I felt as one massive slab of meat fell out of me was immense. But Jeff began to buck and fuck me harder now that his cock was freed to move around. My panting was just egging him on. His arms wrapped around my waist.

Jeff pulled me to him tightly and rolled o his side. He forced my knees up toward my chest with his own and began thrusting and pulling me at the same time, forcing his cock as deep as it could go. I closed my eyes and panted. Then suddenly I heard myself whisper. "Gods, don't stop Jeff, Fuck me more!"

Jeff's legs swung forward at that forcing my legs up higher against my chest and he drove himself deeper still. I could feel him hitting something solid. There was pain and pleasure and when his cock throbbed, once, twice, then he exploded inside of me.

Jeff rolled back and off of me then straddled me and faced me down. He was smiling at me as I lay there, his cum dripping out of my ass. "You don't get to say you didn't have a good time," he said with an evil, but knowing grin.

Matt and Charles joined us. My cock began to go limp now. "Well Fuck." said Matt. "I kinda wanted to try him out myself. I just turned to him and smiled.

"Same time next week?" I asked. Everyone began laughing. Then ...

"Fuck that!" Matt piped up. "Tomorrow night, but this time in the Company Gym,"

FIN??