Getting DP'ed by Co-Workers Again

Story Info
Once wasn't enough Steve gets more DP.
2.3k words
4.67
11.3k
22
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/24/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that!" Matt piped up. "Tomorrow night, but this time in the Company Gym,"

Matt's words kept me awake most of the night. I felt a stirring in my crotch most of the next day at work as well. Yesterday was a surprise I still had to sort out my feelings about.

It was painful, erotic, fun, exciting, scary, and new. Thoughts of whether or not I wanted it again went out the window when I found myself headed to the Gym after work instead of going home and avoiding the situation.

The place was empty when I got there. No one in the shower or locker room either. I opened my locker and changed into my shorts and T-Shirt, then went out to do some warm-ups. I did some time on the treadmill, rode the recumbent bike for a bit then went to the weight room.

I was just settling down to do some easy bench presses when Jeff appeared above me. "Spot ya, Sport?" he asked in a cordial tone, and I nodded.

"Thanks," I said, then grabbed the bar, took a deep breath, and lifted it off the stand. However, when I let the bar down to my chest, Jeff leaned in and held it down. I was about to yell at him to let me up when I felt my shorts being pulled off.

"Hey, there Stevie," Matt called with a giggle in his voice. "Time to offer me up some of that sweet dick I was deprived of last night." His hands were rubbing gently up my thighs and I could just tilt my head down enough to see him creeping up my body.

His smile was predatory. Then he dipped his head and his mouth engulfed my cock in one swallow. I moaned loudly as I felt the warmth of his throat wrap around my length and I felt myself stiffen, and grow to fill his mouth.

Jeff lifted the bar off of my chest and set it to the side. He was quick to disrobe himself, and his cock slapped me in the face as it fell out of his trousers. "You a bit hungry tonight?" Jeff asked. I was sure it was just a segue to, "It ain't gonna suck itself."

He pulled my shoulders toward him so that my head hung off the end of the bench. Matt followed along, never letting my length slip from his hot mouth. Then Jeff squatted and I opened my mouth to admit his cock. My mouth instantly filled with saliva as the tip of his cock touched my upper palate.

I felt like such a slut. Reveling in getting head from one guy and drooling over another guy's cock sliding into my throat inch by inch. My spit lubed his cock enough to allow him to slide nearly three-quarters of his length into my mouth before I gasped and gagged. I closed my lips around him.

Then I felt the chill of the air around my cock as Matt released me. But only seconds later he was spreading something colder and slick on my shaft and circling the head of my cock with it. Things heated up as he rubbed. My cock was feeling hotter.

"Self-warming lube," Matt called when he felt and saw my cock throb and jerk from his ministrations. Then he was on me. Jeff grabbed my arms and pulled. This had the effect of jamming his cock against the back of my throat.

Then I felt Matt lower himself onto my throbbing member. I felt the swollen head pop through into his anus and he kept sliding down, clenching as he went.

"Damn man, you feel good," Matt exclaimed. His voice and breathing were a bit ragged. All I could do in response was growl and hum around the solid fleshy appendage lodged in my throat. That, however, had the effect of making Jeff grunt.

Between the heat of the lube and Matt's body heat, my cock was throbbing painfully. It was getting harder to breathe through my nose with Jeff so far down my throat. My eyelids got heavy and I felt like I might pass out. Then someone bit one of my nipples.

I shouted around Jeff's manhood, and my eyes sprang open to see Matt's body slumped over my chest. My nipple was throbbing, and as I gulped to try and steal another breath, Jeff grunted and yelled.

"Oh Fuck Man!" and I swear his cock got twice as thick, I gagged and tried to spit, but a torrent of hot sticky cum hit the back of my throat and I was forced to try and swallow. I could feel it coming back up as well, spraying from the corners of my mouth.

I even felt a burning sensation in my nose as it began to run from cum and snot. My whole body seized and jerked, and I reached my peek and exploded into Matt's clenched ass. I heard a muffled "Oh yeah baby!" from Matt. I swear he purred into my chest.

Jeff pulled out of my mouth with a loud plop, and Matt pushed himself up. Still holding me inside of him, he sighed. "Beautiful, Stevie." He complimented me. "That felt wonderful." Not that I did much. To me, it felt like I was in my death throes. But I'll take what I can get.

I knew these guys played rough. I chose to be here. I must be some kind of masochist as well as cock hungry. I was panting, and trying to sit up. Matt helped me and he sat, straddling me, face to face. His ass was still clenched and holding me inside of him when he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Your turn Chuckles," Matt called out. I turned my head to see Charles standing there, stark naked and his hooked member hard and ready. How long had he been there? I was too busy gagging and fucking to notice.

"Slide back," Matt whispered to me, and I complied. Then he lay back pulling me with him, forcing my ass up high and me in a missionary position with Matt under me. I was about to ask a stupid question when Charles had rested on my lower back and he straddled the bench behind me.

I heard squelching sounds and Charles hummed as the head of his now slick cock came to rest against my sphincter. I sighed and leaned closer to Matt. As Charles pushed into me I leaned in and bit Matt's nipple. "Ow! Fuck man!" he yelled out.

I just grunted from the penetration and replied, "If it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander." then flicked the nipple with my tongue.

Matt grunted as we both felt my cock throb back to life and force itself deeper as Charles slammed his cock as deep as he could into my still-tingling ass. I had not fully recovered from the previous night.

From there, Charles kept the pace. He fucked me mercilessly. Pounding himself into me with hard jerking thrusts, over and over. I had my face pressed against Matt's chest and Matt was grunting loudly with each thrust.

It didn't take as long as I thought for me to cum again. It was a weird feeling to be cumming inside Matt and still feel my cock thrusting in and out as my ass was continually pounded. Matt seemed to be in his happy place moaning "Oh Yeah!" over and over, as Charles began grunting.

When Charles came, I lunched forward slamming myself against Matt and shoving his legs up almost around his ears, and lodging my still-spouting cock deep in his rectum. Matt was smiling and yelped out a "Fuck Yeah!" His cock suddenly spurted and his load. His cum smeared both of our torsos.

I felt drained. The other guys seemed pretty energized, but I felt like I'd pass out. After separating, Matt announced that he would make a beer run. Jeff and Charles mopped the floor around the bench, and I stumbled into the shower.

I turned on the hot water and stood under the scalding stream. The heat penetrated my sore muscles and despite my skin turning as red as a boiled lobster, I was starting to feel alive again. I hoped I wouldn't run out of hot water. A place like this has to have hot on-demand.

So, I washed up letting the hot water run as if the building had a tankless system or endless hot water. I used some mild soaps and skin conditioners to get the smell of sex and sweat off my body. I'd just rinsed off when Charles and Jeff came in.

"Would you check that out?" Came Charles' amused voice. "Must be a Super Man to stand a shower that hot."

Jeff followed up with, "Well he is kinda super, isn't he?" I turned to stare at them. The grins on their faces were a bit annoying, but I knew they were joking around. They stepped into the shower with me and took the bottle of body wash from me.

They began soaping each other up and washing themselves off. I was watching them both, my eyes drawn to their crotches, where the hot water seemed to be reviving their erections. I was staring at Jeff's rising member when Charles grabbed me from behind in a full nelson.

"What the Fuck!" I cried out, and Jeff stepped forward, bent over and grabbed me by my knees, and lifted me. Walking me like a wheelbarrow, he backed Charles against the shower wall, my crotch resting on his chest now.

Jeff leaned in and began sucking me off. With each stroke, he seemed to be lowering me. I began to anticipate my feet on the floor, but that wasn't to be. He'd been lowering me to have my anus meet with Charles' cock. My weight carried his hooked member into my now throbbing hole.

Jeff stood back up and addressed Charles. "You good?" Jeff asked. Charles jostled me a bit and I felt his cock go deep and my ass rests against his pelvis. He nodded and Jeff said. "Nice!" Then Jeff stepped between my legs and lifted them over his shoulders.

Jeff and Charles began maneuvering to and fro, up and down until Jeff's cock was poised to tunnel into me alongside Charles. With a grunt and a hard push, he was in. I let out a weak cry and then exhaustion took me.

I lay limp in the embrace of these two as they alternated thrusting in and out of my overused hole.

It was either one million years, or possibly five minutes when I heard Matt return. He slammed something hard down on the locker room bench. Presumably the beer, and yelled. "Aw, Hell No!" As I turned my head, or let it flop over, I saw him undress.

He stepped into the shower behind Jeff and said. "I asked you to wait for me." Jeff just shrugged and kept up his end of the thrusting. Matt hissed "Horny Motherfucker!" then stepped behind Jeff and quite unceremoniously pushed Jeff forward and sank his tree trunk of a cock into Jeff's Ass.

The three of them were jostled and Charles and Jeff struggled not only to stay

inside of me but to maintain balance on the slick tile. When the quaking of hundreds of pounds of naked male flesh finally steadied and got its footing, I was groaning and weakly hissed, "Fuck!"

Jeff laughed out loud, then lowered my legs to the ground and stepped back, shoving Matt back and Matt's cock deeper into himself. Me? I was still impaled on Charles' member, held up under my arms by him. My fuzzy brain wondered if this is how the sides of beef felt in a slaughterhouse.

Charles let his arms drop then turned around with me still on his cock and leaned me against the shower wall. I reached up to brace myself and he pulled my ass back toward him. Then he reached around me and grabbed hold of my cock and began pumping it in his hand.

I heard Matt rage fucking Jeff behind us while Charles slowly thrust his cock in and out of me, jacking me off at the same time. His hands were thick but the skin was soft, and he slid along my length easily. I heard Matt swear and then grunt and assumed he'd cum.

Jeff yelled. "My Turn!" Matt grunted again. "Should've hurried with the brews!" Jeff grunted. More hard rage fucking. I could hear wet flesh slapping wet flesh. "Then maybe you'd have been here when we started!" More slapping flesh and Matt grunting loudly.

I sighed loudly and exhaled, and shot my load against the shower wall. Charles let go and began massaging my balls til I finished. Then he grabbed my hips with both hands and began thrusting faster. Picking up speed and making his strokes longer, almost pulling out before thrusting back in.

Not much after that, Charles came in a torrent and threw his body forward against mine, bracing himself against the wall to avoid falling. In doing so, he pressed me hard against the wet tiles. His chin was on my shoulder now and he was panting. "Good show Steve. You're an awesome fuck."

Charles carefully stepped back and helped me stand as well. We rinsed off and exited the shower. As we toweled off, we watched in amusement as Jeff finished off Matt and they both got out and walked over to us.

Matt distributed beers to each of us, and we popped them open. "To a Fucking excellent night!" Matt toasted.

"Fucking A, Fantastic Fucking!" Jeff retorted. And we all drank to an intense night of sexual debauchery. I knew I'd respond if they asked me to join them again. I was a Slut.

FIN.