Getting Even

Story Info
An 18-year-old Sally and twin sister Sasha get trained together.
4k words
4.47
11.4k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 02/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieVee
NatalieVee
64 Followers

Pet companion training is over after lunch once I finish eating his leftover burger and fries from my treat bowl. Mr. Smith removes my collar and bends me over his desk once again.

Just when my fluffy tail butt plug plops out of my asshole Mr. Smith's cock is pressing for entry. I suck in a gasp when he plunges to the hilt without pause. His head digging deep into my bowels as his balls smack forcefully against my pussy. He likes giving it rough up my ass.

I cry out in pain trying to enjoy his perversions. My stretching ass on fire as I try to transport myself to a time when he kissed and licked me there and to the time he made me cum in the bathtub after taking my double virginity just the day before. My clit pulses to his harsh rhythm and my cries graduate to moans.

His heavy body leans over mine, cementing me to the desk so he can whisper in my ear. "Such a good girl. You make a great pet. And you love it when I fuck you roughly, you hear me?"

"Yes, Sir. I love it, Sir," I whimper into the polished mahogany.

The building of immense pressure in my abdomen is interrupted by an insistent knocking and bell ringing at the front door. My heart jumps from my clit to my throat.

While still dragging is cock in and out of me, Mr. Smith leans over and opens his laptop sitting next to us on the desk. He curses under his breath and pulls out of me quickly. I feel empty and fearful. I try to get up to see the screen, but he shoves me back down.

"Don't move." His clothes shuffle as he puts his unrelieved cock away.

I stay put and hear his footsteps leave the office and open the front door. The next sound flips my stomach like a pancake.

"Where is she! What are you doing with my sister?!" Sasha, my twin, shouts and stomps through his front door. All sexual drive evaporates and I'm back at home or school where she always taunts me.

Do I respond? Do I stay put? My body chooses to keep frozen to the desk. I'm angry at her intrusion and embarrassed she might see me like this and make fun of me further. Or worse, tell our parents what I've been doing here and get me fired!

"Just one minute, young lady!" Mr. Smith's voice is coarse and demanding. He never talks to me like that. She must have stopped because he continues scolding her, "You will not walk into my home uninvited, shouting nonsense. If you have something to say to me, we can sit down like adults and discuss things in my office. Follow me, right now."

Their shuffling feet make my heart pound aggressively in my ears and I still can't move. She's going to see me and ruin everything!

"Sally, go put your clothes in the dryer while I talk with your sister," Mr. Smith commands as if this was a perfectly normal situation.

"Oh, my fucking god!" Sasha yells at the sight of my naked body stretched over his desk scattered with the collar and fluffy tail.

I slowly raise my face and avert my eyes. I stand completely naked in front of my sister, but not for the first time. She's seen my breasts and bush before--we've even made out and stuff before on a dare. I bring myself to look at her face, her eyes are as wide as her mouth, and I can tell she's concluded that I'm not a virgin anymore.

She runs up to me and grabs my wrist to drag me out of the office, but I yank my hand away. "Sasha, stop it!"

"Sally, what the fuck are you doing? I found your contract or whatever on your bed! This is like prostitution or something. It's got to be illegal and not to mention perverted!" She closes the distance between us to mere inches and hisses, "He's like as old as our grandpa!"

"Sasha, this is my job! I only do what I want to do so just leave it alone! Please just leave!" I beg her and try to push her out the office door.

"Sally, do as I say!" Mr. Smith's tone is stern but still not as mean as he is with Sasha. "Sasha, sit down and let's talk."

The forcefulness of his voice reminds me of our dad. Sasha talks a big game, but she can never stand up to our father. She takes the seat I sat in when he hired me just last week.

I walk naked through his house to the laundry room and pull my pink dress from the washer and check that it is no longer sprinkled with his urine from my poor aim this morning. Eager to return to the catastrophe that is my sister, I pluck it in to the dryer quickly and hope Mr. Smith can fix things.

When I return to the office, my naked skin covered in goosebumps, Sasha's head is bowed reading something. Mr. Smith sees me and raises his hand signaling for me to wait where I am. I stand uncomfortably with my legs crossed and my arms over my heavy breasts.

"You don't have to," Mr. Smith tells Sasha encouragingly. "But I would bet that Sally is probably more experienced than you are by now. She's definitely a better submissive from what I've seen so far. The way she talks about you I bet your full of defiance and couldn't take orders from anyone."

Her head jerks up and she slams a paper on his desk. "Pen," she spits out. Mr. Smith sets a thick pen in her outstretched hand. She signs the paper and shoves the agreement across the desk.

"Remove your clothes, Sasha." Mr. Smith files the contract in his desk and gestures for me to come forward. Sasha stands and strips in a sexy looking way. I try to take note on how she sticks out her ass and folds at her waist, reaching her toes without bending her knees.

We stand next to each other naked as the day we were born facing Mr. Smith.

"Sally, your sister has agreed to a non-disclosure." Mr. smith sits on the edge of his desk in front of us. "She won't mention anything that happens here to anyone just like you have agreed in your contract."

He gets up and opens a drawer. The desk now decorated with two collars and tail butt plugs seems surreal. What was happening? I look at Sasha inquisitively, but she keeps her eyes on Mr. Smith and a smile plastered on her smug face.

"Sasha is joining us for a pet play date, just for today, so we're extending our time. You know the rules." He looks between us when he says this. "Now, both of you, on your knees and raise your hair."

She giggles and I ignore her. I can't wait to see what he makes her do. How soon she'll break and run away. She'll have to admit that I'm better than her at something--at sex!

He makes her wait, petting my breasts affectionately after securing my collar first. Finally, he puts on hers and shows her the same affection, circling her nipples with his thumbs and squeezing firmly. She exaggerates a moan and I see him roll his eyes.

"Who wants a bone?" he asks playfully.

I pant with my tongue out and crawl in circles excitedly. Sasha giggles at me and follows suit when she sees that Mr. Smith isn't amused by her.

He sits in the middle of the couch in the office where he and I made out for the first time after I told him about how Sasha was my first real kiss because of a dare. We climb on either side of him and wait patiently.

He pulls his already hard cock out of his pants. She grimaces but quickly corrects her expression when she sees me lapping at his shaft with my tongue right away.

"Come on, now, uh...oh! You need a name." Mr. Smith grabs Sasha's ponytail and directs her face to his leaking mushroom head. "Lick your bone, Nelly. Yeah, Molly and Nelly sharing Daddy's bone."

Sasha closes her eyes tightly and sticks her tongue out letting Mr. Smith guide her head up and down his length until he shifts angles and plunges his cock into her mouth by surprise. Her eyes fly open, and she gags and chokes.

He pulls her off and I take him all the way down my throat without issue and suck greedily. I hadn't realized how accustomed to his girth and length my throat was getting.

"Good girls." He pets our backs and squeezes our ass cheeks. "How about a treat?"

I hop onto his chest and lick his face. Sasha does the same. He laughs and removes our faces from his, pushing us together so we lick each other instead. We stop immediately but he commands, "Go on. Lick each other in the mouth while I get your treat ready."

We share a competitive gaze for a few seconds before engaging in tongue-of-war. How you win this I don't know but we are both determined to be the victor.

He sprays whipped cream on his cock like Greg did hours ago. I lap it up immediately. Sasha shoves me aside with her head and tries to lick the remaining drips from his pubic mound. I shove back and we end up licking his cock and each other's lips and tongues sporadically.

I enjoy the sweet and salty treat, but I can tell Sasha is having trouble swallowing the mixture. Her tongue laps daintily and light more like a kitten.

"Good girls. Get it all," his words are accompanied by encouraging hands on the backs of our heads bring our faces closer together. I lick at her mouth with his cock between us. She responds and we make out in a three way between our tongues and his cock.

He rocks his hips sliding his shaft between our playing lips. Slobber and precum drop from his now spotless dick. He angles to the left and shoves himself entirely into my mouth and I take him with a soft gagging sound.

Sliding out entirely he does the same to my sister. She's not so graceful and nearly vomits over his cock. I really thought she had more experience sucking cock than this with how much she's made fun of me for never hooking up. He returns to me and switches back and forth. She gets better each time he slides his cock to the hilt down her face.

I can tell she's not me by the expressions she makes but it's still an unworldly feeling to watch myself get fucked in the face through my twin. My clit responds to seeing my sister give Mr. Smith a blow job while I think about her being me. Sometimes I just don't understand how this all works but I'm compelled to lick my sister's lips wrapped around his cock.

"Very good girls!" He groans heavily and releases our heads.

When he stands, I hop off the couch and crawl to the water bowl to get away from whatever just happened. I drink the water quickly, trying to down half the bowl knowing Sasha will copy me. She follows my actions like we're competing for the water.

He calls us over to him and we race to his feet--his hands behind his back.

"Sit," he commands. I sit immediately while Sasha examines and imitates my form. "Present rear." I crawl in a small circle and lay my face against the carpet and spread my knees open. Sasha slowly follows.

He spits into my anus and stimulates my tiny hole to get me ready. While working me into a series of whimpers he tells Sasha to open her mouth, reaches around, and shoves my butt plug in her face hole.

"Get this nice and juicy for your sister, Nelly." She spits it out on the floor at first but remembers the agreement she signed and takes the steel bulb into her mouth willingly and sucks audibly. "Good girl." I'm pretty sure he hadn't taken time to clean it yet after yanking it out of my ass just minutes ago. I smile impishly inside.

Mr. Smith slides the plug warmed by my sister's mouth into my ass for the second time today. It goes in easily having been stretched so recently.

For Sasha, he gets on his knees and gives her an in-depth rim job. Leaving me in my rear-presenting position with my tail in to watch him eat her ass out. Aggressively licking around the edges of her anus, dragging his tongue up and down her crack, even fondling her clit.

She loves this. Her moans are nothing like a dog and she even sounds like she's cumming now. He takes advantage of her vulnerability and shoves a butt plug tail in her ass. She screams out of surprise and nearly loses her balance. Her tail is bright pink but fluffy like mine. I wonder how many tails and collars he must have in his office drawer.

Once our tails are in place, I can feel pressure on my bladder and know it's time to go. I whine and crawl over to the door. Sasha copies me having no idea what this means.

For the first time, he doesn't tease me and make me wait to go outside. He pulls a second leash from his desk and clips my collar first.

"Okay, let's show your sister how it's done, Molly," he says.

She looks confused but allows him to attach a leash to her collar. He leads us out the door and we crawl over the pads to the grass where he stands expectantly.

I comfortably crawl around the dewy blades and get into position. Sasha watches me while sitting next to him. I'm a little nervous so I face somewhere away from them and loose my bladder into the soil between my knees. Mr. Smith jerks my collar so that I am forced to turn around and look at him and my sister causing me to pee on my thigh.

Looking around at all the houses and peeping opportunities, Sasha tries to stand in protest, but Mr. Smith shoves her down by the shoulder. She looks back at me still peeing openly and closes her eyes tight like when she counts to five to relieve her anger.

She slowly crawls out on the grass. Facing Mr. Smith in a sexy pose, she pees slowly at first and then lets it gush. Her inexperience soaks her thighs and knees in yellow urine.

I try to crawl over to the hose to show her where to get cleaned off, but Mr. Smith yanks my collar. "Nope, you and your sister can clean each other up." We both look at him confused. "Nelly, roll over."

She crawls away from her pee puddle and exposes her belly, breasts and pussy--she's catching on. "Now stay, Nelly. Molly, go clean up your sister."

I crawl over to my sister's puppy pussy and lower my face. I know he loves when I don't hesitate, so I close my eyes and stick my tongue out. I start with her thighs and taste her nasty urine, concentrated from being dehydrated. Methodically licking my way up one thigh and then the other, stopping when I get dangerously close to her pussy lips.

"Come on, Molly. Clean her up good for Daddy." I look up at him and he raises his eyebrows.

Sasha has been quiet this whole time, probably trying to pretend I'm one of her many boyfriends. When my tongue graces her clit, she jumps and moans loudly.

I hold her down with my forearms and lick her lower lips, inside and out, circling her clit and dipping into her opening. I hoped this was good enough but when I glance at Mr. Smith, I know he wants more from me.

Wanting to get this part over with I take a breath and shove my nose into her pussy digging for her clit while shoving my tongue deep inside her. She squirms and squeals but doesn't really try to get away as I lick around her clit and dip back inside her tunnel. She humps at my face aggressively in response, so I decide I'm finished.

Mr. Smith seems satisfied and tells me to roll over now. We take each other's places, and I'm surprised at her enthusiasm. She licks, bites, kisses, and sucks on my bare thighs before basically making out with my cooter. Her open mouth encases my lips fully, her tongue openly exploring my vagina and fucking me like a cock. She's so thorough pushing deeply and peppering kisses on my thighs; I nearly reach orgasm from my twin sister fucking me with her tongue!

But Mr. Smith interrupts. "Those are Daddy's good girls. Let's go inside now."

He leads us inside and removes our leashes. I crawl over to the blankets and Sasha follows me. We sit together and watch Mr. Smith remove his clothes while he drinks in our naked duplicate bodies, ready and willing to obey his commands.

Fully naked in front of us, Mr. Smith rubs his hands together like he's scheming. His hard cock poking out distinctly from his grey bush looking a shade of reddish purple I haven't seen before.

"Time for a treat for Daddy. Girls, make me a sister sandwich."

He instructs Sasha to roll over on her back and pulls on my collar until I'm positioned on all fours over my sister. My breasts dangle and sweep over her own chest squashed by gravity--our nipples grazing against each other.

"Molly, lay down." I make small adjustments with my body to interlock with Sasha's, straddling her pelvis and squeezing her sides between my knees. Our pillowy breasts smash together, my face floating above hers.

We collectively gasp and whimper when he takes our plugs out simultaneously. Every move Mr. Smith makes is a surprise in this position. I feel his wet tongue sweeping over my labia and ass and my sister sucks air through her teeth. She moans and I can hear her wetness squishing behind me.

I imagine he is fingering her while he licks my asshole, digging his tongue between my cheeks. Then he swaps our pleasures, fingering me while I assume he licks Sasha's ass because of the type of moans she's emitting.

"You good girls deserve a special treat," Mr. Smith says. I feel his cock line up with my pussy and he bottoms out immediately before pulling all the way out again. Sasha takes a deep breath and moans softly before I feel his cock inside my pussy again.

He's swapping pussies repeatedly. Kissing my cervix with the tip of his cock then unsheathing entirely to kiss my sister in the same spot. Back and forth, we share a cock and our sex juices for the first time.

He starts to moan, and I know he's going to cum soon. But he must want to make it last longer because he stays deep inside my pussy and smacks my ass so hard it jiggles. I yipe like a dog and he smacks me again. I think he likes this sound.

Sasha looks concerned but I try to give her a reassuring smile and wink.

When he pulls out again, he buries his cock into my ass but slowly this time. He's gentle and adds spit to his cock to help ease it in inch by inch. This technique is much more enjoyable for me than the other times. I push my ass toward him wanting him to go deeper and regret my impatience.

He picks up pace and force in response. My clit meets Sasha's each time he slams his balls against our stacked pussies. I'm humping my sister's pubis and clit while Mr. Smith fucks my ass deeply trying to cum.

The sounds I make seem to scare Sasha. Her eyes are wide and worried that she's going to be next. She should be worried. If he takes her the way he took my ass for the first time, she's probably not going to like it any better than I did.

Mr. Smith grips my collar and lifts me by the throat a few inches away from my sister's face. Somehow, he makes it tighter around my throat, and I can feel my heart beat slowing against the leather strip.

"This is for you, Molly," he whispers gruffly, his hot breath in my ear making my sphincter clench around his cock. "Don't let your sister bully you anymore." He brushes my face with his lips like a boyfriend saying goodbye to a girlfriend.

His cock rips out of me before plunging deep into my sister's dry anus. She squirms and screams and says, "Oh, n--owe! Lube, lube!" But her body can't move under my weight and Mr. Smith's grip on her thighs.

He shouts at me, "Molly, shut her up!"

I do the first thing that comes to mind and shove my tongue into her whaling mouth. Her screams tickle my lips and jaw as I try to catch her flailing tongue. I pretend she's Mr. Smith's asshole and dig into the depths of her throat.

Mr. Smith jostles our bodies together with his aggressive thrusts, making our clits grind together again and spark desire inside me. Sasha kisses me back and we're making out again like we did that one time. I wonder if the pleasure is sparking inside her too despite the tears I feel on her cheeks.

He's so forceful he moves us across the floor on top of the blankets. My own body takes over and I press my pelvis into hers joining Mr. Smith's humping rhythm. Delighting in the whimpering, shuddering body beneath me I kiss my sister deeply--almost apologetically.

Mr. Smith moans deep inside his throat and shoves three fingers into my pussy while he unloads his semen into my sister's ass. Despite her twisted expression, my sister convulses and succumbs to orgasm.

Sasha releases all tension, laying limp under both me and Mr. Smith. But her body suddenly stiffens, and she tries to speak but Mr. Smith cuts her off, "Nelly! Hush!"

NatalieVee
NatalieVee
64 Followers
12