Getting Even

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes roll in the back of her head as he starts pumping behind us again, slow and long. His groaning tells me he's sensitive and can't move faster without discomfort. I feel him at my pussy entrance. That can't be sanitary!

That must be what she was protesting before he shut her up. Well, it's already in me now so no sense resisting. I feel so naughty, so much naughtier than my slutty sister. I moan every time his head passes through my stretched and used barriers.

He alternates among all four of our used holes, poking each equally while covered in his semen and our juices--he's such a nasty old man. Digging deep in my ass then shoving it up my pussy before plunging into my sisters used pussy and shoving it up her ass again.

Her pussy. My pussy. My ass. My pussy. Her pussy. Her ass. I wanted to cum so badly.

He sinks all the way into Sasha's pussy one last time and rests, "Time to breed you, Nelly. Hold still," he says cheerfully.

She tries to get up and away, but I press my dead weight onto her small frame knowing the game. He leans over my back immobilizing her further and digging his cock deeper inside her vagina. He fills her up with his sperm.

She cries, "Wait, no!" and I know she didn't read the whole contract either.

I laugh inside and smile big at her streaming tears. After all her teasing and tormenting, I can hold this against her and be proud how much better I am at being submissive than she is.

We're finally even.

12