All Comments on 'Getting Even'

by abroadsword

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
movermoveralmost 14 years ago
LOL

Hope this is satire, either that or really bad plot.

DrPlutonDrPlutonalmost 14 years ago
Love the humor.

I normally dislike NC/R stories because many of them entail rape or forced sex. This story made me laugh a little even with the grammatical and spelling errors. If it was cleaned up a little, it wouldn't make a half bad humorous story. As it is, it's still good reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I don't know

what to make of this story. I am not even sure it belongs in this category and more likely should be in erotic couplings. It does read a bit herky jerky, but kept my interest and will watch for the next chapter just to see where it is going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
some mistake

Found this to be a interesting and enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
An interesting

and well-written story.Thank you.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Need an editor

I disagree that this was well written. There are numerous grammar and spelling errors to the point of being very annoying. Also some missing words. The conversations are also childish at many points and the sentances are short and feel clipped. The main plot is interesting enough. Who raped her? But the little sub plots are silly. In walks her rapist and she wants to have sex with him. Yeah, right. Her lesbian girlfriend has sex with him and now seems to be not a lesbian. Come on. This is adolescent.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
I note

That jasonh has published squat on Lit. Just as well... 'sentances'?

ellyneiellyneialmost 14 years ago
woulda been nice...

...if you had placed a warning that this isn't a noncon story in foreword. Title, genre placement and beginning of story rather inclined it was noncon and seemed a really good start of a noncon story too, so I was quite disappointed when it turned out it wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WHAT?

This was just strange. I encourage you to keep trying but not like this! I couldn't finish. It started out okay and then the bad grammar/ebonics? became confusing and strange. Sorry but this got 1 star and I would have done less if I could have!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
next chapter?

no thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Little work needed

Your plot was decent, and I get the sense what you're trying to project with the would be rapist as a gentle giant, good old fashioned country boy. He's actually a hero rather than a predator....not bad, but you seemed to have gotten to anxious to finish and butchered the dialogue between your characters. Take you're time here and develop the interplay carefully. This is what the ladies love reading most of all!

Put a little more time and patience into it and finish the story. Most of all, have it proof-read before you post it up again. It will make for a really good story if you take your time and put some more work into it.

Though to be honest, you seem to have a good grasp on who your audience Will be for this type of story. Ironic, but the ladies seem to have a taste for these kinds of stories! Some will like the good guy angle you have going, but most of them are attracted to this genre for the vicarious thrill of being taken by force and dominated. Most won't like vicious violence, they're after the forced, but incredible sex and the way in which the attacker drives her to pleasure in the act, albeit while their rational mind protests.

Hopwfully, you have an angle planned for the true rapist if you finish the story! I hope you do! I enjoy these storeys as told from the woman's point of view. Lol...always trying to figure out a way to be the proper rogue for the girls!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous