All Comments on 'Getting Even Never Felt So Good'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

Decent story, but a let down for an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the ending....not graphic, but very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope Penelope was joking when she offered to blow Marcus in front of Kyle? It's problem discerning tone in writing. It was a good story but not sure about Lori's 180 degree change of personlity?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Proofreading didn't get on board for this ride, hunh?

["Wipe 'em out!" Penelope said and laughed]

That would have resulted in two Wayne Bobbits to re-attach.

shd be: WHIP 'em out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ending sucked. Just as it was about to get good the story ended with a cop out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A bit unrealistic, especially in the conversation with the girls: "We could date, and have sex & babies, and even get married"... really, who talks like that? Also, the nonchalance of the siblings being exposed having sex didn't seem realistic; they weren't embarrassed or concerned someone might have filmed it on their phones, soon to be a local viral posting. The sudden acceptance of them having a sexual relationship seemed to come out of left field. Lastly, why bring up the interest in one friend, then totally ignore her for Gwen? A good story, but came across as a kid's fantasy, not as actually happening.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Good story and well executed. Don't sweat the critics it's your fantasy if they have one maybe they can share their superior style!

Good luck in the competition.

Cheers

SAGE

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
DONT FORGET ABOUT APRIL SHOWERS

when MAY cums around and a 28 day cycle will be hopefully surpassed, TK U MLJ LV NV

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingalmost 3 years ago

Fun read, with some issues that I wish you had handled. Penelope offering the BJ in front of Kyle was a discordant note that simply didn't fit. The conspirators letting Lori off by telling everyone it was a prank on her was sort of silly. I think they would not have done it based on their long-term near hatred of her. Let her hang. Lastly, it needed a lot longer run-out for Lori to come to some kind of decision on screwing her brother. Even so, it was fun to read, and thanks for giving it to us.

xkencxxkencxover 2 years ago

He didn't wash his dick when the girl said it. Again when his sister said it. And then decided to just go to bed without washing his dick. Your main is about as smart as a pile of dirt.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Super weak ending. It made a mediocre story worse.

elrohirzeratulelrohirzeratul11 months ago

Has anyone ever seen a half dollar sized nipple in their life? Took me out of the story immediately. Clearly the author has no idea what women’s bodies are like.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

liked it, but the ending... another page describing their fucking would be good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.