Getting Even Never Felt So Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. They're lovely," Kyle said. He squeezed her breasts, sucked on her nipples, and listened to her sigh and moan as she fondled his dick through his swimming trunks.

"Let me do something for you," Lori said. "I want to suck your hard cock."

"I'd like that," he said. "Take your bikini bottoms off and I'll take off my swimming trunks."

"Deal," she said and giggled.

Lori got naked and Kyle stepped back as if to undress, and I, who was already naked, stepped forward and presented my cock to my sister. She knelt, grabbed my dick, and said, "Nice one. You're going to enjoy this." She took my cock into her mouth and began doing all sorts of wonderful things.

"Oh!" I groaned. In my brain I reprimanded myself for uttering a sound. I held my breath. she continued to give me head, and I breathed a sigh of release. I guess the moan of one guy sounds the same as another.

As she worked on my dick, I brought my hands to her breasts and groped them. To myself I said, "Damn! These are nice. They're round and full and the best tits I've had the privilege to fondle." I enjoyed their heft, the softness of her flesh, and hearing her squeal when I pulled on her nipples.

"Oh! Damn!" she cried out as I crushed her nips. I felt her body tremble and she took a moment to gather herself, and then she resumed sucking my dick.

Suddenly, she stopped and released my dick.

"Fuck," I worried. "Has she figured out that I'm not Kyle?" I waited for her to scream and curse me.

Instead, she spun around, got on her hands and knees, and begged, "Fuck me. I want your thick cock inside me." While I processed what she'd said, Lori grabbed my dick and tugged, pulling me to the ground. I knelt behind her and caressed her outstanding ass as she guided my cock into her pussy.

She moaned, "Ohh!"

I was able to limit myself to a single gasp, "Ah!"

"Damn!" I thought. "Her pussy's so warm and wet." I stroked my cock in and out of her wonderful vagina. It felt so good that I began pounding her ass, and I forgot all about the plan.

After a few minutes of frantic fucking, Kyle came forward and pushed on the wall panel of the shed that I had told the gang was loose and prone to falling. I was the one who was supposed to make it fall and expose my sister having sex with me to her friends, but I forgot to do it. I was too busy fucking my sister and enjoying it.

The metal panel fell to the ground, making a lot of noise. Kyle had jumped out of sight and hid himself in the back of the shed so when the party-goers looked our way, they saw Lori and me in flagrante delicto'. We were startled and froze like deer caught in a headlight.

Gwen and Penelope fulfilled their roles. Gwen shouted, "Lori is having sex with her brother!"

"Brother Fucker! Lori, have you no shame?" Penelope shouted.

I'm not a science guy. Maybe it's a built-in reflex to ensure that my genes are passed on, but as I looked out wide-eyed at the crowd, I climaxed. I spewed sperm into my sister and groaned, "Ohhh!

My sister had other plans. She wanted to get away. She disengaged from me. I continued to ejaculate and my cum landed on her back, butt, and legs as she scrambled to her feet and ran naked to the house while her friends jeered and laughed heartily.

I stood and ran naked toward the house. I got there a second after my sister. She was closing the sliding glass door.

"Let me in," I shouted and held the door open enough to slip inside.

"You bastard!" Lori shouted and she pummeled me striking me ineffectively with her small balled up fists. She was crying and angry. My best defensive was to pull her to me and smother her punches, denying her space to get any force behind her blows.

When she couldn't strike me, she tried to push me away. I held her tight in my arms as she cried, screamed, and cursed me.

"You tricked me! And fucked me! How could you have sex with your own sister? And cum inside me! You bastard!

"What? You can dish it out, but you can't take it?" I asked. I was now aware of her plump breast pressing against my chest, her soft skin touching mine, and the smell of her sex. I began to get an erection.

She felt my dick twitch and expand and shouted, "You pervert! You're getting an erection!" She raised a knee, struck me in the balls, and put an end to my hard-on.

"Ohhh!" I cried out in pain. I released her, doubled over, and brought both hands to my crotch.

Kyle, now dressed, Gwen, and Penelope entered the kitchen with smug, satisfied looks on their faces. Gwen said, "How does it feel to be the one who is tricked and have your friends laugh at you?"

"You've teased Gwen and me for years and you've stolen our boyfriends," Penelope said. "That move backfired today. The joke's on you, Brother Fucker!"

Lori stood naked and defiant in front of us. I got a good look at her tanned tits and hairless cunt. The room was quiet as we stared at my sister and she stared back. Finally, Lori broke silence and said, "You're right. I'm a bitch and a bad friend. I congratulate you on what you did. It was a good prank. Well executed. You got me. I wanted to make out with Kyle to rub it in your face, Penelope, and I never saw this coming. Well played."

We stood there with our mouths open and our jaws on the floor. We'd done it. We'd gotten even with my sister and she'd acknowledged it. We couldn't believe it and didn't know what to do.

"You won; I lost," Lori said. "I'm going to hop into the shower and wash Marcus's cum off me. Please go outside and tell everyone that this was an April Fools' prank that went too far. That it was in the dark shed and I thought I was with Kyle and you switched things up and put Marcus with me. Tell them I didn't knowingly have sex with my brother."

"Okay," Penelope said. "We'll do that."

"Thanks. Then send them home, please," Lori said.

Kyle, Gwen, and Penelope nodded.

I had recovered from the knee to my nuts and asked my sister, "You really didn't know it was me?"

"No. I honestly thought it was Kyle. I thought I was getting one over on Penelope. Marcus, you have a great cock. Clean, a good length, and impressively thick. I ached for it to be inside me. I imagined how good it would feel stretching my pussy and rubbing the walls of my vagina. It was as good as I had hoped."

I blushed hearing her compliment.

Gwen took my other arm and said to my sister, "Too bad he's your brother and you can't fuck him again, Lori." She looked at my face and said, "We aren't related, Marcus. We can date and have sex. We could even get married and have healthy babies. I like you. I enjoyed being with you today. I think you felt the same. Why don't we see if the like we feel can blossom into something more?"

Her words pleased and surprised me and made me mute.

Lori elbowed me and said, "Gwen, is a great person. You'd be lucky to have her. Say yes."

I turned to Gwen, looking into her crystal-clear blue eyes and said, "Yes. I'd like that."

My sister went to the bathroom. The rest of us went outside. My first stop was the shed where I picked up and put on my swimming trunks.

I joined the other pranksters as they told the other guests about the trick we pulled on Lori. Her college friends laughed and said, 'Oh, my God!', 'I can't believe it!', and "You're so bad.'

We got them into their cars, and they left. Penelope and Kyle left too.

Gwen stayed. We sat by the pool and talked. We got hungry and I ordered Chinese food. When it arrived, we took it inside and shared it with Lori who ate with us and retired to her room as soon as she was done.

Gwen and I sat on the couch and watched a movie. We made out. I got her top off and sucked on her wayward nipples. Her over-sized nipples were fun to suck on and begged to be bitten.

"Ohhh!" she gasped when my teeth crushed her gumdrop-shaped nips.

I couldn't get her bottoms off. She said, "I like you, but I can't have sex or give you a blowjob today. I keep picturing Lori doing that with you, and I don't want you to compare me to her. Have you washed your dick since you've been with her?"

"No."

"Gross. I don't want to taste her vaginal fluid on you!" Gwen said. She got up and said, "I've got to go."

She put her top on. I walked her to her car. We kissed goodbye, and I asked, "Can I see you tomorrow?"

"Yes. Call me."

"I will."

I went inside and opened the fridge to get a red Solo cup filled with beer. After the guest had left, I emptied the keg, filling five sixteen-ounce cups of beer. Lori walked in and said, "Get me one too." I did and handed it to her.

Lori gave me a shy grin and said, "Gwen's gone, and she refused to have sex with you."

"What? How do you know that? Did you spy on us?"

"No," she said and pointed to the bulge in my shorts. "You have an erection. I'm guessing that means she made out with you but didn't finish the job."

I got mad and my face turned red. Then the anger and embarrassment passed, and I sighed and said, "Yes. She let me do some things, but she wouldn't touch my cock. She was afraid she'd taste you on it."

"You idiot!" my sister said as she picked up a small pillow and threw it at me. "You haven't washed your dick?"

I shook my head.

"Girls have a keen sense of smell. Our noses are more sensitive and pick up on things guys miss. The number one sin a guy can commit is to have the scent or perfume of one woman on him when he's hitting on another woman."

"I didn't know," I confessed.

Lori laughed, waved good-bye, and returned to her room.

I watched some television, finished my beer, and headed to bed.

My room is at the end of the hall. As I passed my sister's room, I glanced in, saw her lying in bed under the covers reading, and said, "Good night."

She looked up and said, "Marcus, got a minute?"

I nodded and stepped into her room. She said, "I've been thinking. I've treated my friends badly and I've treated you terrible. You're a nice person and have grown into a good-looking guy."

"Thanks."

"I should and will treat you better."

"Great."

"I could start tonight."

I gave her a quizzical look. She slowly pulled the covers off her body as she said, "I enjoyed our time in the shed." She exposed her breasts. "We didn't get to finish properly."

She pulled the sheet down and showed me her naked pussy. She kicked the covers away, lay naked in front of me, and said, "I'd like to finish what we started. Get our new relationship off to a good start."

I stared at her beautiful naked body and asked, "Is this an April Fools' prank?"

"No. This is me making up for how badly I treated you."

"You were very bad for a very long time."

"I guess we will have to do this again and again until I have atoned for my sins." She smiled and laughed.

"Amen," I said. I stripped, joined my sister in her bed, and we fucked all night long. It's our new family tradition.

The End

12