All Comments on 'Getting Even Pt. 01'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 2 years ago

Looking forward to see where this series goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, call me dimwitted but I'm not quite sure what it had to do with the title. It's not like he'd been betrayed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent writing. Some of the best writing I've ever read here. If you're not a professional writer, you should consider being one. On the other hand... The story is like a soap opera. And I hate soap operas. As a consequence -- 2/5.

JH4FunJH4Funover 2 years ago
Good story

I like the story and the potential story lines.

I hope you hav time and energy to produce the follow-on writings. I am looking forward to see where you take the characters.

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

Who does Ben end up with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please put me in the plus category as well. This was a nice story, well written and framed to hold the reader's interest well enough to look forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing this little gem.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 2 years ago

5 stars

This sounds like the start of a revenge story. Nothing better than revenge!

KyoSpiceKyoSpiceover 2 years ago

You definitely need to do more of this one!

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandover 2 years ago

I have loved your stories in the past, but it I really didn't care for this to be honest. Maybe I missed read some points about the main character in the beginning, because his decisions towards the end of the chapter didn't make sense to me, and they made it hard for me to suspend my disbelief.

It's pretty obvious that the ladies are fucking with his friends emotions, and to me, the way you wrote the character it doesn't seem like he was someone that would just sit by and say nothing.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years ago

OK. You got me. I am hanging on finding out what the hell is going ion in these girls' heads. 5 Stars.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

MC should avoid Anita, her Mac and pimp game is on another level. In other words she is a snake in the grass and he is a rabbit.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

***** Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 2 years ago

I've no idea where you will ultimately take this, but the Millie intro, the Anita curve ball along with the Kira slider is quite the compilation. Of course, that makes 3 girls vs 3 guys, which could have some hidden significance. Add to that Millie isn't discounting a future hookup with Ben. Carla appears to be a wildcard and Anita is somehow riding the fence, despite being the confident and assertive one?

I enjoyed it and have to read ch 2 already. :P 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love me some Terry Pratchett! (R.I.P)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was waiting for you to write something..,great 1st story of series...

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

Could it be a different Anita?

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Good writing and interplay between the parties. Ben has all the questions and I hope good intuition. I've never had that, I'm just a mechanic and fix things. Just met cute little 19 year old blond over 40 years ago, she even had 2 year old. Dated screwed her bareback got her pregnant and married her, She got bored with me after 13 years and went lookin'. I was one ignorant 26 year old at the time. Oh well, live and learn. Did meet my soul mate that last 40 years. Story is lookin good so far!

jra13jra13over 1 year ago

So thanks to you I had to Google Terry Pratchett, I'm horrible with names, I read constantly, and if its not on my shelf....

Good Omens. Excellent read and not a bad tv show. Could have been better, but curled up with some popcorn and it does make you giggle. I would recommend if anyone is reading this.

In any case, thank you, as always, for your excellent story telling....

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 1 year ago

Good writing, sounds like some of the confusing situation I got into when I was dating years ago.

teasegazetteteasegazette8 months ago

Hoegaarden… enough said haha

oldtwitoldtwit15 days ago

I like it, can't see where you intend going, but hats a good thing, does look as if your trying to show off about things you know or like, how into it you are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES