Getting Even with My Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snap my finger in her face

Me: Suck it.

She takes it in her mouth and starts the worst possible blowjob. There is no suction. There is no spit. Just light licking. It was frustrating. I let my frustration build. I needed to fuel my meanness towards her.

Thwack. I slap her face, not hard, but firm.

Me: This is not how you fucking do it.

She is scared at the violence. She holds her hands up to cover her boobs again. Yeah, instinct. She is protecting herself.

Me: I will show you how I want it. Come closer.

She is scared and takes a very small step. I grab her head by the hair and stop just above my cock. It feels like a large ball.

Me: Now just keep your mouth open. I am going to fuck your mouth like it was your pussy. No hands.

guggug gug gug khwaacckk

Frantic breathing

Sud: What the...? What are you doing?

She is struggling to catch her breath.

Me: Fucking your mouth. I don't like your blowjob. Even if I was your husband, I would not let you suck my cock with those skills. And I am not.

She looks at me with a tinge of fear in her eyes. Her eyes are watery in the corners.

Me: And if you don't put more effort into sucking my cock, I am going to get this myself

I again plant her mouth on my cock and use her head like a fleshlight. Her head is small. It is so pleasurable to just tug on her hair to make it bob up and down on my cock.

guggug gug gug gug gug gugggggggg

Those sounds remind me of the time I was doing this with my ex. I was a lot more gentle with her. I loved her. She was also more intent. Sud again catches her breath. She holds her palm up to me and says "Ok, I will doit..."

Sud: I will do better.

Me: Will you?

Sud: Yes, yes. I will. Shan is not so demanding. I will do it like you want.

It was cute to see her rest her hands on my thighs and then impale her mouth on my erect dick. She had this look of effort now on her face. She looked like my ex. Ah, good old days. My cock looked much bigger going into her small mouth. It was a lovely sight. Very encouraging to go on.

Me: Play with my balls while you do that.

She started massaging the balls. I was in heaven. Sud was gagging on my cock while I was grabbing her tits in her lacy lingerie. There was spit all over.

Sud: Are you going to come?

Me: Are you fucking kidding? Baby, you have a lot more to give before you get that.

On another day, these sights would have made me cum. But I had prepared for today. This was about domination. Not pleasure. I had numbed my cock to delay gratification. I would wreck this slut first. And only then will I come.

Me: Get up, take those off.

She got up quickly and was looking to climb on me.

Me: No, I want to see that ass when I fuck you.

Sud: I want to look at your face when you fuck me.

Me: You will look at my face when you have my cock in your mouth.

She had probably never been talked to like this. It showed on her face. I got up and again pulled her by her hair to the coffee table. It was small, but she would fit.

Me: Hop on, on all fours.

Sud: Here? This is a coffee table! I want to ride...

A stinging slap rang across the room as I spanked her ass. Hard! She winced.

Me: Did you please me? Did you please me yet?

She quivered, "no." Her voice trembled. Quietly, she hopped on the table and assumed position.

I want everyone to imagine there is this one woman who you can make your bitch. She has given herself to you for free-use. Now imagine that person is bent over in front of you with a fresh palm print of yours on her ass. Register this sight. Relish it. Very few sights compare.

Sud was dripping like a faucet. The denial, the manhandling, the rough behaviour and the long sex drought had really turned her on. Her ass was perfect. It was curvy and big. I wanted to split it open with my cock. My dick stretched her unused pussy and she let out a whimper and then quickly quietened herself with her palm. I smacked her ass upon noticing that. She let out a wince and moan.

Me: When you are with me, you will moan like a bitch. Don't dare quieten yourself. Do you understand?

Sud: umm ummm ummmmmm unnnffff

Her moans are matching my strokes.

Smack! Another slap on her ass. I was letting loose on that booty. It was enticing to watch it jiggle as the slap would land on it. I was beginning to enjoy being rough on Sud. Her body kind of drove the desire into top gear. I couldn't fathom how her husband could be cold to her. This woman was built to be fucked rough.

Me: Do you understand?

Sud: Oh yes, oh yes.. ohhhh

Now I started pumping her pussy. Not gently, but deep strong thrusts. I grabbed her by the hips strong and kept drilling it in. My grip was much harder than it needed to be. It was meant to leave some marks. With increased power and depth to the strokes, it was like she found her repressed voice. There was some spot inside of her that was making her crazy. She was really moaning like a college slut.

Sud: What are you doing to me? Oh god...

The sound of my hips crashing against her butt filled up the room, punctuated with her moans. Her voice was very erotic. I could never imagine how this polished voice would sound when it was moaning. I had heard her in all kinds of social settings. I was hearing it now. It was incredible.

"I am going to come," she announced. I kept going, there was no stopping. She had a crashing orgasm, she reached behind her to grab my thighs, as the shivering passed through her body. She collapsed, unable to take her weight.

I let her have a moment before unkindly tugging her by the hair and pulling her to the ground. She was trying to catch her breath. I thrust my cock in her mouth. She withdrew immediately.

Sud: Ewww... What are you doing? that's my pussy.

One strong tug on the hair.

Me: Take it like a good girl. You will do things you don't do for your husband.

I thrust it back in. She was rebelling but I didn't let go. I held her head on my cock firm and let her get used to the fact that she has to do it. She made muffled sounds. Probably wanted to say something. In a few minutes I felt the opposition melt as she started toying with my hard dick inside her mouth.

Me: Lick it clean. Play with my balls.

She was responding to instruction very well now.

Me: That's it. Now you are starting to do a good job.

Upon being complimented, she became more active. She took my balls in her mouth and started playing with them, looking up at me, showing me her work. Yeah, I am training you all right. It was very satisfying to see her put her effort into showing me that she is trying. I knew I could keep pushing her and she will keep giving in. She reached out from under and started stroking my cock. While her tongue moved all over my balls. She alternated between balls and cock in her mouth.

Me: That's how I want you to be. When I give you my cock, you suck on it. Don't you dare say no ever.

She nodded in the middle of her now better blowjob.

Me: Because you pleased me, I will let you choose how you want to be fucked next.

She said "I want to ride you."

I headed to the sofa. And she proceeded to mount me. It is then that I had the time to look at her pussy. This woman had taken a lot of effort. She had a smoothly waxed pussy. It had to be cleaned just yesterday. So she thought over my offer for days and then took the plunge. She knew it wouldn't be vanilla and then called me. No woman who doesn't get sex ever keeps her pussy that clean. She wanted it, she wanted it bad! She mounted on my cock and gasped. If I had to guess, it was a new experience for her in terms of girth. She had these pleading eyes as if they were saying "I want this, but it is tight." All that juice, it made a nice wet sound when she planted herself on me.

She proceeded to grind me. Slowly, back and forth. This was normal riding, I had to find a way to keep things rough and bordering on demeaning her. That was the whole point of this day. She had to feel she had the best sex and also feel the worst treated. She should proceed through with it nonetheless because she can't stop. It was not about the sex as such. I put my fingers in her mouth. 4 of them. She didn't know what to do with it.

Me: Suck! Like it is my cock.

She immediately started sucking on them. She held my wrist with her hands while she did that. She did it diligently. She wanted to please me. She kept moving slowly on my cock.

I had to be meaner to her.

Me: You are too fucking slow with this thrusting. It doesn't do anything for me if you grind your pussy gently on my cock. I am gonna have to get this myself.

With that I sped it up. And her body just went rigid, trying to prevent the overstimulation. She was making muffled sounds from the moan being constricted by my fingers. She was sucking like her life depended on it. In a minute, she was shrieking in a crashing orgasm. Her whole being trembled. She pushed my fingers out.

Sud: I can't breathe, let me breathe. Stop, please, for a moment.

I stopped and let her collapse on to me. I had to balance my meanness with soft touches to not scare her away. I had a lot more of her to use. And abuse.

Me: Enough rest. I want to use that pussy again.

I pulled her up by her hair. Her back was arched out away from me. I resumed my thrusting. They were deep, cervix busting thrusts. She let out a moan on each one. Her eyes were closed and she was looking up at the ceiling from her hair being pulled back down. I let her hair go. And grabbed her neck. I was introducing her to choking. Her body responded quickly with panic. But then her pussy took over. She moaned louder. I put my fingers back in her mouth. She started sucking again. These deep thrusts were making her tits go crazy. She was a 34C which most women would kill to have. They were swinging wild with the thrusts. I grabbed both of them rather hard and started sucking on them. She shuddered with that impulse. Her moans were more expressive now. I was happy with how she seemed to let go of her conservative roots and give in to her bodily reactions.

Me: That's it. Moan like this when you are getting fucked. Scream your heart out when you get my dick.

I said in between sucking and biting those globes. It was soft as a pillow and bouncy like jelly. It made me want to bite them hard, and I did. I put marks on them. She winced.

Sud: What are you doing to me? Your hands, your touch, is so ruffian. I feel like I am being mauled.

The sound of fucking a wet pussy is such an aphrodisiac.

Sud: Oh god, what are you...

She grabbed my hand and guided it to her neck. She wanted me to resume the choke. I guess it worked for her. I obliged. Internal smile to self.

Sud: But I feel like... I feel like I am in college. I have never been so high in years. This is so good.

I let her tit go and I released her neck as well. She looked at them, those red marks which will turn purple tomorrow. She smiled, "it's fine, I will hide them."

I smacked both of her ass cheeks, firm and hard. She winced and moaned. "Owwww!"

Me: Did I say I care if you hide them or not?

Her expression changed from a smile to delirious pleasure as I resumed the jackhammering. Her naked body had marks of my bites on the shoulders, all over her tits. Yes it would indeed seem she was mauled by an animal. When you have numbed your cock with xylocaine, the pleasure of fucking is in the mind. And right now my mind was revelling in the sight of absolutely ravaging this buxom MILF.

Me: Get off.

Sud: Are you going to cum?

Me: Suck my cock. If you don't do it right, I am gonna have to again get it out of you.

She quickly hopped off and instantly swallowed the tip of my cock. I was impressed how in the last 30 mins, she had come around. She was shedding her inhibitions much faster than I thought she would. I could tell she struggled with her own pussy juice in her mouth. But I was impressed with how she fought through it and was sucking like it didn't matter. Maybe I was a bit too harsh with her. She is a nice woman. She has been always good to me. So what? I wanted to break her down. Focus! I need to get even. I need to use this slut properly to leave my anger behind.

Sud: Are you going to cum? I don't swallow. But you can come in my mouth, I will spit it in the sink.

Me: Did I say I was cumming? Did I say you could spit it out?

She had a look on her face which said she knew she had misspoken.

Sud: I am exhausted, I want to relax a bit.

Me: Did I say I care?

She got the tone of my voice and started putting more effort into the cock worship. She thought if she could just make me cum, she can have her rest. She put her soul into it now. Her hands and mouth worked in sync. She was trying to brush up her old skills. It was actually getting better. I admired my own work. This perfectly normal woman with a husband and kid was polishing my cock like her sister did all those years back. She was into it. She was trying to please me. I knew I could push her more. She had an inherent obedience about her. And I wanted to exploit every last bit of it. I wanted to degrade her further.

Me: Stop. Get on the sofa.

She hopped on and went into doggy. I liked how she anticipated and went into submission first and then waited for instruction. I looked at her and in a moment, roughly positioned her such that her legs were on the back rest and her head was sticking out of the sofa, sort of hanging out. It was one sweeping move. She was fun size and easy to throw around. At first she had no clue what I wanted. She looked so confused. What position was this?

Sud: What are you doing?

I positioned myself such that my cock could go straight in her mouth. I held her head up by my hands and thrust my cock straight in. She gagged and coughed up. I let her do it.

Sud: What are you doing? This is so...

Me: What? Say it.

Before she could, I thrust back in. Using my hands to bob her head up and down.

Guggug gug gug gug.

She was struggling to catch her breath.

Sud: It is reaching my throat. My god, this is my mouth. Don't treat...

I said nothing.

Guggug gug gug gug gug gug

Sud: This is not my pussy. Don't treat it like you did my pussy.

Me: It is a hole in your body. And I want to use it now.

Guggug gug gug heaving breath gug gug gug gug

Spit dripped down her mouth all over her face. Yes, that was a look I wanted out of this day. This slut all decked up in spit and unrecognisable from the groomed and polished woman I knew. That is degradation that I could be proud of at the end of the day. Mascara ran upwards towards her scalp from her eyes. After a few minutes of proper mouth fucking, I could say I was happy with the way things were moving. She hadn't moaned in a while and I kind of missed her erotic voice. So I pulled her up. Again, very unkindly, by her hair and positioned her in doggy. She was in too much of a trance to notice tha tall her drool was now on her carpet and now, with the face down ass up position, on her sofa cushion. If anything, she was happy to escape the face fucking and quickly bent her tiny body over into position.

When I was preparing for this day, I had seen a position which I wanted to do today.It was like a doggy, but one foot is on the woman's head. I found that hot and degrading to the woman and I had to indulge in it. When I got in position she thought it was normal doggy. I got the idea that I wanted her to see it. I wanted her to see me bend her over and put my foot on her head while I dig her pussy out. I pulled out my phone and put it on record so she can see her transformation from vanilla to dark chocolate. She panicked.

Sud: No! Are you crazy? Why are you...?

Me: Shut up and watch. I want you to see this.

Now I got into position. I think she was thinking I just wanted to tape her. So she was concerned. But when that foot landed on her head, her expression went from trance to oh-my-fucking-god. She saw herself on the screen and I felt like a circuit blew in her mind. She had an expression of disbelief on her face.

To be true, I don't think it is a pleasurable position. But if you are dominant, you derive pleasure from the absolute degradation you are meting out. If you are a sub, you can feel the dom lording over you. I stole a few glances at the screen to see her face aghast at the position in which she was being fucked. But I stayed in character. Tried to. I lowered my foot from her head and asked to lick it. She was in such a big state of disbelief that she just complied. She licked my big toe hungrily. She made wet suction sounds as she worked on it. She also reached around from below and rubbed herself. I think that same circuit which blew also made her extra horny. As I said, this position is not very pleasurable. It is only for visuals. Her moans were muffled by my big toe. She had a look of disbelief pleasure and sexual high all in one. When I had enough I withdrew and went into normal doggy. I grabbed her hair and bunched it up and took her on a rough ride. This was fast and hard. Not the deep and slow. Her back was arched like a C. She was moaning at the top of her voice. Yelling my name in between her moans and begging "yes yes yes." I slapped her ass really hard. I had let loose on her now. My own palms hurt when they made impact on her plump ass. So I know how they must have felt for Sud. The two cheeks were red and had swollen bits from repeated impact. She was so loud that she herself bit on a sofa cushion to quieten herself.

eeemmmmeemmmmm eeeeeeeee ummmmmm

The phone was still on. In what I could see, it looked like a rough casting porn scene.

I had to push one more step further. I thrust my thumb in her asshole and she immediately let go of the cushion

Sud: No, please no. I beg of you, not that hole. It is dirty.

Me: I am not going to fuck your ass Sud. Not today.

I thumbed her ass and used to grab her and control during doggy. I knew what I was going to do.

Sud: Your finger... your finger is in my assss... Oh god... My body... My pussy...dirty...

The stimulation was driving her crazy and she came like a faucet in a few seconds from the dual assault. I let her collapse. She curled up like a cat and used a cushion to cover her tits. She was shivering. I let her have her post orgasm moment and then harshly pulled her on her feet and on to her knees. I gave her my fingers to suck. In that was the thumb I had stuck up her ass. She took it all. And sucked on all of them. Did she know? I don't know. I don't care.

I pulled her face close to me. She thought I was going in for a kiss.

Me: Open your mouth.

I dropped a big spitball in her open mouth.

Sud: What the hell? Ew...

I held her face in my hand.

Me: Swallow it.

Sud: No! No! Absolutely not. You spit in my mouth!

Me: Yes. Swallow it.

I held her jaw in my palm. She closed her mouth. She wasn't swallowing it.

Me: You don't want to?

She shook her head to say no. I pulled her up by the bunched hair and dragged her to the mirror on the wall I had passed by in the living room. I made her stand in front of it.

That sight makes me rock hard even today.

She was looking tiny next to me. She was below my chest. My hand was outstretched grabbing her small head by the hair. Her body was meaty and curvy. It made an hourglass look less curvy.

Me: Look at you

She was looking absolutely destroyed. Bite marks everywhere. Drool dripping down her face, from her hair, from her chin. Both of us were naked but she was the one who looked fucked. My dick stood erect next to her belly button. She held up her palms to cover her boobs.

Me: Sud, what do you see here? I can't tell which is my precum and which is your spit. You had your mouth fucked. You took my thumb in your ass and then you licked it clean with your mouth. You want to rebel against my spit?