Getting Even with My Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at herself, examining closely, taking it all in. She had evidently never seen her body like this. Or her face like this. Or probably been with a man like me. Rough. Brute. Animal. She was quiet. She just breathed in and out, trying to catch air from the madness of the last 90 mins.

Me: Let me make it easy for you. I pulled her closer and with her watching in the mirror, gently dropped a ball of spit on her forehead and let it drip. She looked at that with a quiet acceptance. It moved down her forehead onto her nose where it stopped.

Me: Now I can't tell which one is mine and which one is yours. Can you? Really, you want to rebel against spit?

A realisation dawned on her. I could see that happen. Her face changed. She was holding my spit in her mouth all this while. Now, I had broken this barrier. Her hands dropped from her boobs. She swallowed with an intense effort that showed on her closed eyes. I took her back to the sofa and made her kneel in front of me again.

Me: I will teach you to please me. But you have to stop getting in my way. Did you have many orgasms?

Sud: Yes

Me: Do you want more?

Sud: No, I am so spent and exhausted.

Me: What do you want?

Sud: I want to make you cum

It made me smile. I did. Internally. Yeah, you are indeed my ex's sister. On the outside, I was her dom. It wasn't time to break character, not yet.

Me: There is one thing you need to do for me. I can't cum without it.

That was a lie. I can cum fine without it.

Sud: Yes, what do you want? Do you want my mouth? Do you want my pussy? You can have it. What can I do?

She was so eager to make me cum. She moved towards my cock.

Me: I want your mouth. But not on my cock.

Sud: Huh?

She looked confused. I moved very close to her face, grabbed her hair tight.

Me: I want you to lick my asshole.

The color on her face faded. She contemplated for a few seconds if she heard right. When she looked at me and I just pressed my gaze into her, she knew she had heard it right. Panic set in.

Sud: No...it is so dirty.

She looked at me expecting to say something. I didn't say anything. I kept looking at her.

Sud: But this is dirty, how do I...? How can you ask...?

Me: Lick it. Lick it well.

Sud: But this is... I can't imagine...

While she was still speaking, I positioned her pretty face in between my ass cheeks and thrust it in.

Me: Do it.

Muffled sounds.

Sud: This is...

Thwack! A firm but gentle slap rang across her left cheek as I looked her in the eye and signalled she's not going anywhere until she does it. Her beautiful face had drool and precum all over it. Mascara ran upwards towards her scalp. Lipstick was smeared. The red faded into a pink. Her hair was sticky with dried spit. She had a look which expressed a bit of fear, a bit of eagerness and a lot of confusion. I held her head firmly and guided it between my legs. She closed her eyes, tight shut and dived into her new place of work. Very tentative and measured licks commenced. I let her do it for few minutes. Very unkindly, I pulled her up by her hair.

I flicked her left cheek with my finger in a stinging manner. She was taken aback. I moved very close to her face. "Listen bitch, you have to learn to do this. Push out your tongue." She pushed out a little. "More, like a bitch" She pushed out more.

"First, go on all fours. Bend like a bitch."

She assumed her position. I like how obedient she was. "Now keep your eyes open, look where you are going and what you are licking. Got it?" I flicked her again. She nodded. "Make long strokes. Clean up good. I want to hear the sounds. And when I ask, look at me. Now get back to it and show me you are a good bitch." I pushed her back down. She was unable to finish her sentences. She couldn't. I was grabbing her by her hair and thrusting her head in place. There was no respite for her. She had to learn. I wanted her to learn to do it.

Sluurrrrp. Sluuuurrrppp.

"yes, that's like it. You will get better. I will make you get better. Keep at it."

Sluuurrrrp. Sluuuuurrrrp.

"You were born to do this Sud. You will do this to me everyday"

Ummmppph. Sluurrrrp. Heavy breath. Slurrpppp.

"If I knew that mouth would feel so good licking my hole, I would have had you do this a long time back. Ah yes, keep at it bitch. You are doing good."

That feeling was something I had never felt. It felt so good to get rimmed by Sud. Because it was rimming. And because it was Sud who was doing it. And because she probably never did it or thought she would.

"Yeah baby. Clean my hole out. Go deeper. Clean it out."

I was purposefully degrading her so she never calls me back again. "Oh god, that slut mouth of yours. I will use your mouth to clean my ass everytime I see you. Use that tongue. Yes. You learnt this quickly. You are a natural ass cleaner."

Jolts of pleasure were running up and down. I could feel my perineum and my ass were full of spit. She reached out and tugged my cock. I was happy. I had now changed this woman from whoever she was to my fuck slut. The ring on her finger looked specially kinky as I saw this married woman lick my asshole like a cat licks milk. It was time to close this out.

Me: I will cum. Open your mouth. Kneel here.

She quickly got into position below my cock. She looked up at me with intent eyes. And she opened her mouth wide. Stream after stream shot into her wide open hatchet. I came so hard, I felt l like I would collapse. But I had to stay in character. I couldn't let my impulse take over me. She closed her eyes. I kept the last two shots to plaster her face. No act of degradation is complete without plastering the proud face of a slut. She let it all happen and opened her eyes and looked at me for further instruction. Her instincts wanted to take over and make her run to the sink. But her new sub training got in the way.

Me: You will never waste a single drop of my cum.

She was fighting hard the urge to spit out and I could see nausea emerge on her face. She forced herself to swallow. I could see her eyes become wet as she fought her impulse hard. Then she looked at me. There was a faint smile on her face and an inquisition, as if to ask, if it was done.

Me: That's my bitch.

She realised there is cum streaks on her face and proceeded to wipe it away with her fingers. I caught her hand and said, "Uh uh uh. You will never waste a drop of my cum. Not a drop." I re-guided the fingers that cleaned up the cum into her mouth. She swallowedagain. She looked at me again, out of breath, as if asking, what do you need now? I patted her head.

Me: You did good today. I know it wasn't easy. You became a new person. Clean my cock of your pussy juice and then you can go use the washroom.

She tried to get a piece of cloth to do it. I looked at her sternly. She was confused as to what new mistake did she just make.

Me: Use that newly-trained slut mouth of yours.

She quietly proceeded to clean and polish my cock with her well used mouth. She went from the tip of the cock along the shaft. And to the balls. There was spit all over. She looked up once at me. I was observing her. And then she quietly went further down without me having to ask. She went over the perineum and over the asshole again. Cleaning everything like a vacuum as she went.

Whoever she was before, artist, friend, ex's sister, all that was washed down and away. Sud was my bitch now. When she thought she was done, she looked at me again for approval.

Me: Is it clean?

She nodded.

27 year old me patted her 35 year old head and said "good girl."

She stood up and walked very slowly away from me on the sofa. Her gait was wobbly. She probably felt light headed. Her body seemed wrecked in total. Her light caramel ass was red. Her back had grabbing marks and biting marks. A line of pussy juice ran few inches down her inner thigh. Her hair was sticky in places.

My mind was finally easing up now. I realised 30 mins of this mindless debauchery was on my phone. I got up and stopped the recording. The room was a mess. My clothes were strewn around the sofa. Her lingerie was lying in a bunch nearby. The panty had dried Sud juice on it. The kid's books were on the floor. One notebook was open and his mom had drooled into the notebook wetting it. I think that was from the facefucking on the sofa. I didn't realise in the heat of the moment when I had swept everything off the couch onto the floor. The coffee table glass had imprints of knees. The carpet had a big blotch of drool. Or was it Sud's cum? The sofa cushions were messed up, crumpled. There was a lot of drool on the sofa itself. Or was it sweat?

I wore my clothes and walked towards the door. Her pants and torn top with the buttons was lying on the way. When she gets out of the washroom and has to clean all of this by herself, she will realise how she had been degraded and used today. Once the post orgasm clarity sets in she will realise I had been a complete douche to her and she didn't need it in her life. This was not normal. She will never call me again. She will set things right with the husband and revive her sex life. She will cut me out as she can't be okay with being treated like a free-use slut. I was OK with this outcome. I wanted to wreck her, tame her and use her. Once. I had. This was over.

I said a mental "fuck you too" to my ex as I exited the door and shut the door gently.

With that thought I left.

Radio silence. Days passed. My mind was free at last. I found myself watching the video from that afternoon time to time. But I felt incredibly light. Somehow, my mind construed it all as now I can move on and get on with life. I didn't feel the anger I felt towards my ex anymore. The cloud of animosity had passed.

Nothing from Sud. Well I guess that was that. It had gone exactly like I thought it would.

And then, there was a text from her after a week.

It read. "I am making chicken. Come for lunch."

There was a second message. "I don't know how to use this. Teach me?"

There was an image attached. It was a leash.