All Comments on 'Getting Fixed'

by bluemirrortree

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
grayge37grayge37over 2 years ago

HOT! Best describes your story. Really liked the pace and results of the teasing. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. You can feel the heat between him and her. 5 stars

Hollyweed6996Hollyweed6996over 2 years ago

Loved your 2 stories, can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the kind of story where I so often see comments calling it a great beginning. The story is complete. You have a beginning, middle, and an end. That said...

.

If -- and it's a big if -- the only real reason for a sequel I can see is if Lori finds out and wants in on the action. I do know that, if you do, there are probably some whose attitude be that this ruins it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now . . . This is why I read Literotica, Thank You.

Well structured, premises, on all sides, nicely developed, background sufficient for complete acceptance. Finally, emotionally positive bonding with promise for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story, just the way things should be with mom and son, in love, let Greg make Jody pregnant, she will be so sexy with a baby bump, 5 stars!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

"The End" - that's too bad. Lori seems to be okay with this - maybe she should get a chance at Tom. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let's here it for monster cocks!

HornyHub54HornyHub54over 2 years ago

Very hot. I’d love to see another chapter, where Lori joins the action. It’s clear she is OK with him fucking his mom, so why not join the party.

Cowboy777Cowboy777over 2 years ago

You obviously have a vivid imagination, and you obviously know how to write. However, (here's the "However"), your story lacks any meaningful substance.

There is no buildup to the mother and son relationship. I know that probably 98% of the stories on this site are fiction. What is not fiction is the timeless love of a mother; a timeless love that when *unbridled* would be best described as an "Otherworldly" experience.

A mother's love isn't a cheap thing, and treating it cheaply is not a tasteful thing, nor is it a meaningful thing. There is a place in MANY mother's minds that is kept in the furthest corner of their minds, but sexual feelings a mother has for her son do exist...regardless of the extent of these feelings. I personally do not see a problem with a "Single mother" and consenting adult son having a romantic relationship. There is no one in the world that will ever love and accept you more than your mother. I would not truly condone a married mother and son having a sexual relationship...it's just not a good thing to destroy a family. But a single mother and son relationship could be a very deep, beautiful, passionate and timeless relationship. After all, how many mother's want their sons permanently out of their life. The perfect mindset of mother loving someone with almost flawless perfection, and the willingness to work at overcoming most any struggles life my throw your way.

Anyway, teasing your readers and luring them deeper into your stories is a much needed part of your writing.

Peace ✌

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved this story loved how you built it up to them finally having sex!!!! You should have continued with Lori joining in with them for a hot threesome and maybe Tom fucks Lori!!!! 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous