Getting Fixed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled away, sitting on his stiff rod trapped underneath the summer dress that was still draped over his waist. I moved my hips forward and back on his rod. "I mean it, Mom. I'm going to cum all over your dress if you don't stop."

"Fuck the dress!" I exclaimed as I reached between us and moved the material away from him. I took a hold of his prick, rubbing his fat dong over my lips. I started to lower myself when he stopped me. "I want to see my cock going inside your pretty cunt," he said as he grabbed my dress. "Sure, baby, I'll do whatever my son wants." I crossed my arms at the waist and reached for the hem, but he stopped me again.

"No, Mom, like this." He moved his hands off my tits, down to my stomach until he reached the bottom, grabbed the material with both hands, and ripped it all the way to my belly, displaying his flesh already touching my entrance, and my hand gripping his throbbing cock. "Is this what you wanted to see?" I asked.

"No, I want to see it going inside you!" and then he commanded, "Okay, now fuck me." My juices wet the head, and I said, "No, Greg, you fuck your mom, now!" He grabbed my hips and lowered me to him. The first penetration only netted the head of his large appendage.

He fucked me with that purple tip for a minute or two and I begged, "Greg, honey, please don't tease me." His hands kept my hips from moving further down, but he lifted his hips and gave me a little more. He popped his cock out of me again and ran the swollen head over my lips before he added some more.

I remained on my knees while he worked those few inches in and out of me. When I told him I was ready for more, he grabbed my nipples and twisted and pulled on them, sending a shock of electricity to my twat and then he started lowering me. I leaned against him and sucked on his bottom lip and then on his tongue and soon we were French kissing again. I had to break away every few seconds when I had to come up for air. In one of those moments as he kissed my neck, he asked, "You okay, Mom?" his breath came in deep broken breaths. I could only nod and the thrust that followed took my breath away. "You okay, Mom?" he asked again.

"Oh, fuck yeh!" I groaned.

"Can you take some more?" I nodded and felt him shove more of his body into me. I released a loud moan. He lifted me from his chest so that I was once again on my knees with his thick prick still inside me.

"Look down."

I pulled my blonde hair from my eyes and looked at where our bodies were connected. "It looks so beautiful and nasty at the same time. Doesn't it, Mom?"

"Yes, baby."

"I wanted you to see it, so I could tell you that you have more of my cock than Lori's ever had." I fell against his chest. It felt good to have my tits crushed against him and exploded all over his tool.

When I stopped cumming, I just felt him piston in and out of me. I moved lower on his body and whispered that I loved him. My lips traveled from his neck to his chest where I took his left nipple into my mouth and sucked on it. "I'm almost there, Mom!"

"Yeah, baby, fuck into me." I lightly bit on his nipple.

"This is what I wanted to do, Mom. If Lori hadn't been there yesterday, I was going to pull off those tiny bikini bottoms and I was going to lift your delicious ass and slam my cock into you!" He rolled me on my back, hooked his arms under my knees, withdrew most of his fuck meat and then slammed it into me, sliding that big, big thing of his almost all the way out before once again feeding it into me. He pulled out until only the purple head was inside and shoved it into me again and again and then he followed that by hammering me with quick short strokes. "I'm almost there again, honey!" I cried.

"I can't hold back anymore, Mom, I got to come!" I could hear the slap, slap, slap of his thighs slamming into me. "Come with me, Greg!" I groaned as another orgasm hit me. He drove his hips all the way into me one final time and spewed his gunk inside me. He didn't pull away but remained kissing my tits, telling me that the entire week he was fucking Lori, he was thinking of me.

When my breathing returned to normal, I said, "Baby, I want to hear all the different ways you wanted me."

"Mom, I don't want to tell you. I want to show you."

"Oh, goody 'cause I have fantasies of my own. I'm glad we fixed our problems."

"Yours may be fixed, Mom, but mine isn't. I want to have sex with you in every place and in every way I ever imagined."

"I was hoping you would say that."

The end.

12