All Comments on 'Getting Freaky With An App'

by eroticawriter313

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
clitcockedclitcockedover 9 years ago
fun

Cool - needs more editing. For example you have 'this app' 5 times in one paragraph:

When I originally published my autobiographical review of this app it was well timed with the public release of this app. It was meant to serve as a warning and to entice the masses. As you now know this app has went on to do phenomenal things to the masses. I laughed when those divorcees tried to sue the creator, my buddy. I am sure by now you have all read the number of divorces and dissolved relationships this app has caused. The only thing I am grateful for is my review of this app forced its creators to decrease the technology intensity but clearly not enough.

craigoolcraigoolover 9 years ago
Great Message

That people, and relationships are what is important in life.

That the way to a beautiful woman's heart is to treat her well and look after what SHE wants.

Small technology glitch: unless there is a hat or cap, cellphones can't induce mental images or sensations. With such a cap (bluetooth, perhaps, needing recharging), it is completely possible. People are doing it in our labs everyday.

see http://phys.org/news/2014-06-bmx-biker-helmet-brain-plots.html

Thanks for the good read. Could still have used more detail about Seraphim, fer body features, and particularly how she used them. A paragraph long description for each of her sexual activities would not have hurt one bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm having deja vu.....

This morning on Facebook, I read an article in Cosmopolitan about virtual reality sex. The subjects put on a large pair of dark sunglasses. It is interactive. They were able to use their hands to move the image of what they were seeing around. Your story is closer to happening then not. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not! But I loved the story.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 9 years ago
Why is this in "Mature"?

It probably belongs in "Sci-Fi & Fantasy" or perhaps "Non-Human"!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous