All Comments on 'Getting Fucked by Teacher Ch. 01'

by hornyhausfrau

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you have got to be kidding

Fiction is one thing, but this is beyond fiction.

the editors of this site should be ashamed of themselves for publishing this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amen

IF you're going to pretend to be a female, pay attention and have your character talk and think like a female.

"my giant 40g-sized breasts" Oh come on - have you EVER heard a woman refer to herself that way? I guess that's assuming you're old enough to have heard a woman refer to herself at all.

I guess i've changed my mind, this is lower than drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ya lost me at the "giant 40g-sized breasts"

Maybe -- maybe -- if you had posted this as Humor & Satire it could have been somewhat tolerable, but as is it's trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

yeah, man

pretty crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just needs some more work

Great fantasy and nearly enough to get me going. Last paragraph was great and then you stopped with 3 guys fucking a girl in one corner and 2 guys 69-ing and the door handle turning. Just take it a bit slower - so the 3 guys are fucking the girl - what are they saying to her, how is she feeling, can she talk or is she airtight? And the 2 guys fucking - have they fucked before or is this their first gay fuck? How does it feel to have some guys stiff cock down his throat and balls banging his face? Maybe a male teacher who comes in joins them and fucks the twinks - it is the group sex site after all. And maybe Tyler and some other guys wipe the smile off their teachers face by taking control and fucking her to the limit, maybe doing something to her she's never done and fears - just needs some more detail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous