Getting Her Draft Card

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Ma'am."

"Okay, this will take a couple of minutes." The major realigns Emily's body and then takes something and puts it inside Emily's vagina. "Ok, I've given you a copper IUD. This is a very safe form of contraception that is good for up to ten years."

Emily says "Wait, you just gave me an IUD? Without even telling me first?" She stops, and then remembers to add "Ma'am?"

"Recruit, a Corpswoman on active duty is required to have long-term contraception in place, unless she has a waiver from her commanding officer. Your signing documents should have included this, but it's a requirement either way. We give copper IUDs unless there's something in the medical history contraindicating that, which in your case there isn't. Anyway, you're not even nineteen yet, do you really want to get pregnant?"

"Well, no, ma'am."

"Right. Well this is the best way of making sure. I realize you're not in Tactile Branch, but most Corpswomen become sexually active at some point. Better safe than sorry."

"Yes, Major, I'm sorry. I was just surprised."

Major Goldblum nods. "Okay, let's get you down now." She takes Emily out of the stirrups and has her stand next to the table, and methodically examines her entire skin. "Okay, no sign of melanoma or other skin disorder, no reproductive system issues, good vital signs, and all your lab tests were negative. I'm clearing you to join the Corps. Go down to the area past the last exam table and have a seat, they'll call you when ready."

"Yes, ma'am." Emily picks up her purse and turns to go, and then stops. "Ma'am, if you don't mind my asking, I met a captain who got her law degree through a Corps program. Is that how you became a nurse?"

"No, actually I joined the Corps after becoming a nurse practitioner. Back in the 1990s nurse practitioners weren't recognized in most states and it was hard to find a place to practice. When the Medical Branch opened up to NPs it seemed a natural fit. My parents used to take us to nude resorts and summer camps, so I figured I could get used to the uniform. It was an adjustment at first to be nude around clothed people, but by now it's second nature. I'm old enough now that I'm eligible to wear the Corps dress uniform, but I hardly ever do." She stops herself. "Here I go on. Get yourself down to the uniform station and I'll confirm your status in the computer."

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am." Emily walks down past several more exam tables, where other recruits are waiting, or being examined, while men look on from the risers. She can't help staring for a second at one recruit who is waiting with her legs in stirrups, her crotch visible to all, but she moves on to the waiting area.

She takes a paper towel from a dispenser and puts it on the seat before sitting. While she waits, she takes out her phone and begins texting friends and family to let them know what's happened. Eventually her name is called and she goes up to a desk.

The uniform clerk, a petite auburn-haired Corpswoman named Private Cameron, gives Emily a pair of cameo earrings (with training insignia) and helps her put them on. She then measures Emily's neck and feet, and gives her a necklace and sandals. The necklace is pink, not black like the necklaces of the Corpswomen she's seen, although it still has embroidered letters "USA" and a flag. When Emily asks, she's told, "The pink shows that you haven't finished basic training yet. You'll get a black one as part of graduation." There's a hidden clasp in the back, and elastic that makes it snug, but comfortable. The sandals are less comfortable, with heels higher than she's used to, but after a few steps she manages to adjust.

As Emily practices walking, the photographer comes over. She is a tall blonde who introduces herself as Specialist Engberg. She has Emily stand on a podium, and then takes four full-body photos of Emily, from the front, back and both sides. Then she takes a brief video, asking Emily to say her name and her hometown. Finally, Specialist Engberg invites members of the audience to come and have their pictures taken with Emily. Emily's five schoolmates each stand next to her and have their photos taken, as do several other men Emily doesn't know. Emily just tries not to think about it and concentrates on smiling for the camera.

By the time the last photo is taken, Private Cameron has returned, bringing a stack of printed cards. One is Emily's new badge. The private hands it to Emily and says, "This badge shows that you are required to exhibit yourself as a member of the Corps. Put this in your handbag window. Most states have laws against dressing like this without federal authorization, so carry your bag and your exhibitor badge with you whenever you're off federal property." Emily puts the badge in her handbag window.

The other cards are copies of Emily's photo card. It says, "Corpswoman in Training / Recruit Emily A. Andersen / Photos and Videos: andersenea.ve.she.mil," and has a QR code and Emily's front full-body photo. The Corpswoman hands out cards to all the men who have had their pictures taken, and gives the rest to Emily, who puts them in her purse. Her schoolmate Allen says, "Listen Emily, if you come back to State after active duty, look me up, okay?"'Emily smiles, genuinely this time, and agrees.

A voice comes over a public address system, saying that the daily flight to the Orlando training center has been delayed and recruits should be prepared to wait a couple of hours before leaving. Emily asks Private Cameron if that applies to her, and it does.

Her schoolmate Todd says, "Hey Emily, since you have to wait, we could bring you back something from the Coffee Bean," and after a pause, "On us."

Emily says, "Thanks, Todd, a hot tea would be great." She looks over at him and sees that he's holding her photo card. She looks at it, at the picture of herself wearing basically nothing, as she's going to for the next six years, or longer. What does the new Emily, the one in that photo, want? Who is she going to be?

"And also, if you don't mind, a chia-seed yogurt."