Getting Her Friend to Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amy! You have to let him fuck me. My pussy really needs it. I need to be fucked."

Bill looked at Amy. Amy was masturbating with full intensity. Her nipples were hard and standing out. She nodded her head slowly and smiled.

Bill got behind Ellen. Her ass was different from Amy's. It was bigger. It was older. Her asshole had less color and was tighter. Her pussy lips were more pronounced. Her pubic hair was darker than Amy's and there was more of it. The sight made his cock ache with hardness. Her pussy was so wet and swollen, he shoved his cock into her and they began to fuck in earnest.

Amy watched and became even more aroused than she had been earlier. She continued to rub her clit.

Bill continued to fuck Ellen from behind, both of them in complete synchronization, until Ellen stopped and turned around. The move caused Bill's cock to slip from Ellen's pussy. She undid her bra and cast it aside. She then rolled over onto her back and spread her legs with her knees in the air. "Fuck me Bill. Fuck me 'till I come."

Bill put one hand on each of her knees and spread her legs even further apart. He plunged his cock into her pussy and they fucked for only a short time until each of them cried out from their orgasms.

Amy masturbated and watched until she had her own orgasm. She slid from the sofa and put her arms around Ellen and Bill. She kissed each of them deeply. Bill and Ellen kissed her back, and then they kissed each other.

Amy stood up, naked. "Come on Ellen. I have to pee. Come with me."

Bill said "I'm going to pour myself a Scotch. I am fucked-out. Amy, you are an amazing wife. I may not be able to get another erection until next month.

In the bathroom, Amy sat on the toilet and started to pee. "Wasn't that fantastic? I mean didn't you love it? Or was it weird for you?" Amy spread her legs and watched herself pee. "I loved it!"

Ellen stood beside the toilet as her friend used it. "I'm sure it will seem very weird in the light of tomorrow. But for tonight it was exciting. I feel more sexy and more like a woman tonight than I have in years. I wanted Bill's cock, and I loved feeling that way. I haven't wanted a cock that strongly for a long time. But I should, right? At my age I should still want a cock. Well tonight I wanted Bills cock, and it was a great feeling." She smiled at Amy. "And, it was a great cock."

Amy finished and stood. She grabbed some toilet paper and dabbed herself dry. She tossed the tissue into the toilet. Ellen then took her turn and sat on the toilet peeing.

Amy watched her friend and said "Well it's obvious what we have to do." She realized that watching her friend pee was giving her a little thrill. Well, she'd deal with that feeling later.

Ellen was confused. "What do we have to do?"

"You have to move in with us! You're going through a divorce, you need friends. We both love being fucked by Bill. You have to move in!"

Ellen stood and flushed the toilet.

She paused. "Fuck! I love the idea! We'll have spaghetti, wine, and sex every night!" She laughed.

Amy agreed. "Right! And maybe some nights we'll skip the spaghetti! We'll spend each day naked and horny." She reached her hand out and cupped it up between Ellen's legs. She gave Ellen's vagina a squeeze.

Ellen paused. "But do you think Bill will agree?"

Amy turned to her friend incredulous. "Haven't you been paying attention at all? All we have to do is get his dick hard and he'll agree to anything. I think he's very wrong about not having another erection until next month."

She then looked at her friend with a mischievous smile "Let's go show him our pussies."

They headed out of the bathroom together, best friends, naked, and with a plan.

12