Getting Her Nails Done Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She said she liked it?" he suddenly asked as he started to tease a nipple.

"Connie? I guess she said she was starting to. It didn't seem like she did at first," his wife replied softly.

"It's so wild...so...shocking. I mean you hear about these types of things, but you never think you'll be so...close," Mike replied.

"I know. I mean she's country and not very educated but she's very nice. I would never have guessed," Lynsay responded.

Mike's hand was now fully massaging her breasts and it wasn't long before his wife turned so they could kiss. It began with gentle touches of their lips but progressed rapidly until they were experiencing a deep, passionate connection. Then, they made love again, albeit slower and without the fire that had driven them before. When it ended, they were quickly asleep and didn't wake until the sun was setting.

For the next few days, they continued to discuss what they had learned and Lynsay wondered if she should continue to see the woman. When she brought it up, she had expected a reaction from her husband, but he seemed largely indifferent. He didn't see it as a moral dilemma but merely one of comfort. If it made her too stressed, then she should go elsewhere and he left it up to her to decide.

She let the matter rest for some time and it was only when her scheduled visit was a few days away that she forced herself to weigh things and decide. Since talking it over with Mike, she had slowly softened and now appreciated his more open view. Plus, she did like the woman as she thought deep down, she had a big heart. So, the day before the appointment she called to confirm.

"I'm glad you didn't get scared off," Connie greeted her the next day.

For just a moment, she got a nervous shiver and she felt a quick blush race through her, but she quickly recovered and replied sarcastically, "Takes more than that, Connie."

The older woman thought her comment was hilarious and launched into a huge laugh. Her response made Lynsay laugh as well, and it took some time before they calmed down. With the ice now broken, they started the session in a pleasant way. They progressed through her hands and feet while freely chatting and it was only when it was time for her waxing that Lynsay started to feel nervous. She wasn't completely sure if it was just her normal discomfort with the procedure or if there were lingering issues with Connie's sex, but she came close to declining. In the end, it was due to her fondness for the older woman and the fact that she might be insulted that made her proceed.

"Yup, I think six weeks is just right for you," she said when her mound was revealed.

"Don't make it hurt," she whined as she always did, which brought a giggle from the woman.

"Don't be a baby," she answered and lightly slapped her thigh.

It went quickly, and before she knew it Connie was finished, as she prepared to depart, Connie said to her, "Thanks for listening...and not getting mad when I told you,"

There was a vulnerability in the woman's eyes that she had never seen before, and it made her stop her movement towards the door.

"You're welcome Connie. I can't say I understand, but I know you're a good person," she said sincerely, and the older woman's face exploded in a big smile.

"I'm not sure I understand everything either but...you know..." she responded seconds later, still showing a grin.

"You can explain it to me when you figure it out," Lynsay said.

Her words were meant as a closing statement, signaling her departure, but a strange look appeared on the manicurist's face. She thought maybe her words were too bold and she had insulted the woman, although her face showed something that didn't look like anger.

"If you want to watch sometime, maybe you can help figure it out," she finally responded.

The message momentarily floored Lynsay and she stood speechless for several seconds before she was able to form a sentence, "Uhhh Connie...no... I couldn't do that. It wouldn't be right."

"It would just be watching, but yeah you're probably right...a thought though," she answered.

With that, Lynsay was quickly out the door, and as soon as she reached her car, she knew she had another bizarre story to tell her husband. Fortunately, this time he was home when she arrived and she called him to the kitchen as soon as she entered.

"Did you get the waxing?" Mike asked when he joined her.

His initial thought was her nervous energy had something to do with the waxing and he hoped she hadn't suddenly got cold feet. She gave him an annoyed look but she let it go quickly as she was very eager to tell him what had occurred.

"You really won't believe this. I mean you really won't," she forced out with a deep breath.

"What? Tell me!" her husband demanded as he realized this was about more than the procedure.

"I got asked to...witness the next...sex thing. The next time Connie's with that guy," she said swiftly.

"You're joking! How? I mean tell me what happened," her husband demanded.

"I was leaving and she told me thanks for listening. Meaning, about the sex thing and I told her I didn't understand but I liked her and the next thing I know she's saying I can be there! I mean that's basically it," she explained.

Mike could see that her face was showing excitement, rather than distress, which emboldened him to pursue some clarifying questions.

"Why be there? So, you will...understand?" he asked.

"Yes...I think that's what she meant," his wife confirmed.

"Was she serious? I mean this sounds like it was maybe a joke," he asked.

"She was very serious," she countered, and quickly added, "Totally serious."

"Are you going to? What did you say?" he followed, unable to hide his smile.

"Jerk...I'm done with you," she replied with an irritated look.

"Come here," he laughed and pulled her into his arms, and when they were tightly embraced, he continued with, "So damn strange."

"I know...I mean just wow!" she replied, and when she suddenly felt her husband's lips on her neck she added, "What do you want?"

Without speaking, he started unbuttoning her sleeveless blouse, and when it was open, his hand reached beneath her bra and began to maul her firm breasts. His efforts, coupled with the kisses he was planting on her neck, soon had her mewing softly, and when her hand went to the bulge in his jeans, he knew she was excited and it was time for more.

"Here, on the floor or in bed?" he whispered into her ear.

"The bed...I just mopped in here," she giggled, pleased with her wit.

Chuckling too, Mike directed her to the bedroom where he made her stand still as he slowly and sensually stripped her body. When she was naked, he had her remain before him as he inspected her freshly prepared pussy, and then with a swat on her ass, he directed her onto the bed.

"I'm going to lick you until you beg me to stop," he declared, eager to run his tongue over her smooth surface.

"Mmmmm...promise..." she giggled.

Mike's head was already close to the prize and when his tongue landed, he could tell his wife was already soaking wet. He knew it hadn't all occurred as a result of their brief foreplay, which meant she had reacted to the message Connie had delivered. It was a surreal thought to consider, but he could reach no other conclusion. It was something he would definitely want to pursue later, after he had fully enjoyed himself.

He began down the well-learned path that he knew would bring his wife to a wonderful orgasm. However, after just a few minutes, he decided to change and proceed more slowly. He wasn't sure exactly why he made this decision, whether it was just for the sake of change or if there was a more fundamental reason, and it wasn't long before his wife noticed, too.

"Go faster..." she whined.

Mike ignored her demand and it wasn't long before her responses made him smile inwardly. With her mind locked onto the thought of the climax that she could have if he would just do it in the normal way, she began to move her body to make up for his languid pace. At the same time, her sounds became more urgent and needier, which greatly pleased the young husband. It gave him a sense of power to be in complete control of the lovely woman, and he liked the desperate way his wife was acting.

"Do you want to cum?" he teased.

"Yes...quit being mean..." she cried out.

He began to work her faster, giving her what she wanted, but when she reached an advanced state, once again he slowed which made her whimper in frustration. Twice more, he did the same thing, but on the third time he maintained the pace and it wasn't long before his lovely wife was on her countdown for a monstrous launch.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhh...ugghhhh...ugghhhh...oh God yes...of yes...yes..." she moaned loudly and Mike could feel the contractions start in her pussy. He was about to rise to enter her, following the standard playbook, when suddenly another wave hit his wife, "Oh my God...ohhhh...oh yes...mmmmuuughhhh."

With a quick move she turned into loose fetal position and Mike watched with keen interest as her body was wracked with spasms every few seconds. In addition, he saw that with one hand, she was pinching a nipple. While the orgasm was now all hers, and it lacked their connected intimacy that he loved, he was excited to see how completely she had let go.

"Baby..." he whispered when her shaking finally stopped.

"I can't move...what did you do to me?" she moaned.

Gently, he pushed her shoulder and with a whimper she turned to her back. Mike was able to open her legs enough to get into position and with one hand he guided his dick into her dripping hole.

"Mmmm..." he let out and he felt his wife's arms drape over his neck.

He moved slowly, wanting to wait for her to return before things became serious, and fortunately it didn't take long. The first indication was when her legs spread wider and rose slightly and then her arms moved from his neck and her hands landed on his biceps. The final signal was when she let out a deep and extended sigh.

"Why did you make me wait?' she moaned.

"To make it bigger," he answered softly as his lips found hers.

"It was big," she said in a tiny voice when they broke.

Now that she was with him, he started moving faster, and quickly her moans and grunts joined his.

"You should visit Connie every day. I think her stories turn you on," he said, deciding to push a little.

"Uh uhhh...your tongue did," she sighed, showing no concern about his statement.

Mike was silent for a time before he asked her, "Do you want to accept the invite?"

This time, his wife opened her eyes fully and stared into his, but thinking it was merely a playful tease, she replied, "Maybe..."

"Good, it will get you hot and we can do this again," he answered.

Lynsay knew that the interaction with Connie earlier in the day had made an impact. She had a nervous energy about her on the ride home that she didn't fully understand and as soon as soon as Mike touched her all she could think about was sex. However, she didn't think it was that obvious and was now nervous he had noticed.

"No, it won't," she finally replied, unable to think of anything else to say.

"It did today, you were so wet," he pressed.

"Ssshhhh...make love to me," she responded.

Mike accepted her rebuke and concentrated on his movements. He knew she had become a bit disoriented by the exchange, so he waited until she was purring again before he spoke.

"You should...I want you to," he offered between his grunts.

There was no immediate answer, and he began to think she was going to ignore him, when in a tiny voice she asked, "Why?"

"See what happens...see what it's all about..." he responded.

"No... it's too...I don't know...dirty..." she said in the same low voice.

While her words expressed reluctance, her body delivered a different message. He felt her legs wrap around his waist and her hands moved from his arms to his back and began to sensually stroke him with her nails. Knowing he was on the delicate edge, but receiving enough of a response to provide some encouragement, he continued to talk.

"I don't know...no one will know. Anyway, it would be interesting to see once," he said.

Again, there was some silence, and then his pretty wife said, "Hush...no more..."

Between the feelings of his wife's body and the erotic nature of their brief discussion, Mike was quite close to finishing. He gauged Lynsay's arousal and sensed she was far away, so he gave himself permission to let go and soon he was shooting his seed. His wife gently stroked his hair as he recovered, but neither spoke. Later, he took her to dinner and doted on her, wanting to ensure that she didn't carry any anxieties. There were several times he thought she was about to raise the subject again, however, each time the moment passed.

Three days later, she did raise the subject again. They were together in the living room enjoying a glass of wine and Mike could tell something was on her mind. Finally, she gathered enough courage to speak.

"Why did you say those...those...you know...things about watching?" she asked with a worried look.

Mike knew she would return to the subject at some point and had actually thought through two different explanations. One was to merely claim it was sex talk, a product of too much excitement and ask for forgiveness. He knew she would easily accept this and it would be over and done with. It was definitely the safe path although it wasn't very interesting. The other approach was to continue to encourage her and see how she responded. Her partially aroused state following the two exchanges with the older woman intrigued him, but exploration in this area was unfamiliar ground, and it could easily blow up in his face if she suddenly became offended.

"I'm not totally sure, honey. As I thought about it, it just seemed kind of interesting...different. Strange for sure, but also...you know...erotic...seeing it real...I never have..." he answered.

In the span of just a few short seconds, he had decided on the vector of exploration and now waited to see how she would react.

"You weren't serious about wanting me to watch though?" she tried to clarify.

Knowing he needed to back off, he gave a vague reply, "I certainly don't want you to be uncomfortable."

Lynsay's eyebrows furrowed for an instant and then she returned to normal. However, she changed the direction of the conversation and from then they discussed less controversial things. Mike accepted the fact that she was retreating from the subject, but let it go knowing it was better to let things percolate.

Three Saturday's after her last visit, the young wife pulled up to Connie's house and made for the side door. The manicurist answered her knock within a few seconds and ushered her inside in her normal gregarious manner. After just a few pleasantries, she started on Lynsay's hands and soon they were involved in an interactive chatting session that bounced between subjects. Seamlessly, she transitioned to her feet while they continued to talk. She was a bit surprised that the older woman hadn't returned to the subject of her extramarital sex, and decided it was because she didn't want to make her uncomfortable. For some reason, the more Lynsay thought about it, the more compelling it became and it wasn't long before she found herself actually hoping the subject would arise. However, when the work on her feet was winding down, she knew it was unlikely to happen.

"Any more...uhhh...encounters?" she asked, surprising herself with her boldness.

Connie laughed, and said, "Girl, you got good timing. It's happening as soon as I'm done here."

"Oh...uh...okay..." Lynsay forced out, not expecting for it to be made so real.

"Oh, honey...look at you getting all red," the older woman said.

"Well, I didn't expect you to say today...now...you startled me," Lynsay said in defense as she nervously giggled.

"You put anymore thought into what I said? Tucker said it would be okay," she asked, and although her question was vague, she knew exactly what it meant.

"No...I mean...I can't do it...I couldn't..." she stammered.

"Did you tell your husband?" Connie asked, and Lynsay thought her look became quite pointed.

"Yes...I did," she replied, hoping the woman wouldn't see it a breach of her promise.

"What'd he say?" she asked.

"Nothing...I mean...nothing really..." she responded nervously.

"What?" she pressed.

"He thought it was...you know...different, I guess. But he didn't get upset or anything," she replied, trying to be delicate.

"Not even the watching?" the woman asked.

Lynsay hadn't expected such a direct and determined question and she struggled to think of a way to answer.

"He...I don't know...I guess he basically left it up to me," she finally answered.

It wasn't the way she expected her words to come out and as soon as they did, she felt a wave of embarrassment sweep through her body. She knew she was blushing and she had averted her eyes from the woman, too.

"Men," Connie chuckled and suddenly stopped asking questions.

Lynsay was thankful for the reprieve and sat in silence for the few minutes it too the woman to complete her task. When she moved away, indicating she was finished, she was about to stand when the woman turned and spoke again.

"Offer stands if you want...seems your husband gave his permission," she said.

"Connie!" she responded feeling embarrassed once more.

The woman laughed deeply, which surprised Lynsay, and then she said, "Look, I'm going to leave you. Put your money on the counter, and if you want, just go through the door."

With that, she stepped to the door that led into the main part of the house and was quickly gone. Lynsay rose, put the bills on the table and then turned towards the outside entrance. However, after taking a step, she stopped and contemplated the woman's offer. She was ashamed to admit to herself that there was something about the act that piqued her interest, and Connie's statement about her husband's permission churned in her head. Several times, she told her feet to move and take her to her car, but they wouldn't respond. She realized she had remained in the room for an inordinate amount of time after the woman's departure, and now her thoughts went to Connie. Was she already in place and engaged in sex or was there some process, some foreplay, before it occurred? It made her wonder what she would find if she dared enter.

With her body shaking, Lynsay turned and moved with slow steps towards the door that led into the house. She told herself that she would stop there, perhaps listen, and think about it some more. In fact, that's exactly what she did, and although no sound emerged, her mind bounced back and forth between Connie, her husband and herself.

"This is so stupid," she said out loud, and turned to leave.

However, Lynsay's feet stopped before she reached the door to freedom. Freedom that would relieve her of the strange desire to see the carnal act that was going to take place just a room away. Once again, her thoughts went to her husband, his questions and his interest. Suddenly, she was agreeing with the older woman. Her husband had indeed given his permission. In fact, it could easily be construed as encouragement.

Lynsay tapped lightly on the door and then slowly turned the knob. It moved freely in her hand, and when the inside was revealed, she could see she was looking down a short hallway with an open door on her left, a short distance away. There were no sounds, and with great trepidation, taking slow measure steps as if her feet were encased in concrete, she approached the opening.

"Hey, girl. I thought I heard the door. Why don't you sit over in that chair," the woman said, pointing towards the corner, and there was no surprise in Connie's voice that she had appeared.