Getting Her Nails Done Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glancing about quickly, Lynsay could see she was in a small, austere room with a queen-sized bed in the center. The older woman was laying on top of it wearing a thin robe, and gave her a small, knowing smile. It was quite warm in the room as the two windows on the back wall were open, and a breeze was causing the curtains to flutter. Outside she could see two men talking with one being Tucker. She could only see them from the shoulders up, but the other man was both taller and larger than Connie's husband, and appeared to be younger, too.

"Tucker decided he wanted to chat," she said in faux disgust.

She had anticipated that they would be in some state of sexual activity, so now she felt even more awkward. She thought about trying to discreetly leave, but she knew she would disappoint Connie, and for some reason that mattered.

Suddenly, the larger man departed her view and seconds later she heard movement in the hall. Then, he was stepping into the room and seemed to fill it with his size. He looked at her for a moment, but somehow, he seemed to know she would be there and showed no surprise. Quickly, his attention turned to the bed and his regular lover. They exchanged a few light words, and then without ceremony, he started to undress. Now, the sordid reality hit the young wife with full force and she had to force herself to remain seated. Up close, Lynsay could see that he was indeed younger than Tucker and she guessed he was in his mid-thirties. As his body started to appear, she could see he had a barrel chest and a bit of a thick waist, although he wasn't flabby. In addition, when he was down to his boxers his heavy, muscular thighs were revealed. In total, he looked like an ex-football player that might have played linebacker.

"Lynsay, this is Bo," Connie said as the man positioned himself at the foot of the bed.

He looked her way and nodded, but didn't speak, and the young woman made a tiny gesture with her head. Then, his hands went to his boxers and as they went over his hips a very healthy cock sprung free. It hung down in a lazy arc indicating that he was partly aroused. All the penis' she had seen in her life had been about the same size, but this one was both longer and thicker. Plus, it had a bulbous head that looked like a small crown. She realized she was staring and was relieved to see that no one had noticed when she broke her gaze.

"Why do you always wear that robe? You know it's just coming off," Bo asked with a heavy country accent.

"Just to give you something to do," she replied with a laugh, and their interaction made Lynsay feel that they were quite comfortable with each other.

He took his cock in his hand, began to pull on it, and then knee walked onto the bed until he was between the woman's spread feet. Connie was staring directly at the large instrument as she opened her robe which revealed a skinny body, a bad boob job, and a large tattoo of a young girl that began on her hip and descended down her thigh. However, what Lynsay found most surprising was the thick nest of dirty blond hair that filled the space between her legs. It wasn't expected and she wondered how the woman could have been so determined for her to wax while eschewing the condition for herself.

"You ready?" Bo asked when he had his cock mostly hard.

The older woman nodded rapidly as she stared at the organ, and Lynsay realized there would be no foreplay, no tender moments. Instead, they were going straight to intercourse and when he started to move into position, she saw Tucker staring through the window. It felt like her body temperature had risen since she entered the room, and as she watched the couple on the bed, she realized she was experiencing some anticipation. When he got close, his large body blocked Connie's pelvic area, but her sounds announced the arrival.

"Ugggghhh...damn...ever time..." she grunted, and then just a second later added, "Uggghhhh..."

The man's hips moved for a few more seconds and then he stopped. Lynsay assumed he was giving the woman's vagina a chance to adjust, and when he started moving again a minute or so later, she knew she had been correct. The speed picked up quickly and it wasn't long before he was thrusting into the woman with a full, deliberate pace. Connie was clearly enjoying his efforts as she was moaning and grunting in rhythm, her fingernails were dug into his broad shoulders, and her legs were now squeezing his hips.

"You still like it?" Bo asked.

"Fuck yeah..." she answered instantly in an excited voice.

Lynsay realized she was staring intently at the couple and a corona had built in her vision that created a tunnel vision effect. In addition, she could feel her tight nipples aching beneath her bra, and knew she was oozing between her legs. She had watched a little porn with her husband, which she found forced, but certainly had never seen others doing it in real life. She knew that she should be feeling some disgust for playing the voyeur, but at the moment, she was too damn excited to care.

"Uhhh...yeah..." the man said as he started a rapid movement.

"Oh yeah...fuck me...fuck me good...take it..." Connie called out.

Something made Lynsay glance towards the window and saw Tucker watching intently. She didn't understand his motivation for letting Bo be with his wife, but it was clear he was enthralled by the scene. When high-pitched squeal started coming from Connie, she took her eyes back to the bed, and saw that her legs had been pushed back so that her knees were practically touching her breasts. The man was working her harder, putting an extra push at the end of each motion which was driving her crazy. He had the bed springs squealing loudly and there was also the wet, smacking sound of Bo's thick cock pistoning into Connie's pussy.

Lynsay had become highly excited and she had to consciously force her hands to remain still as they wanted badly to move to her breasts. Her tunnel vision had become even more profound and she could tell her panties were soaked. Then, after a long whimper from Connie, a vision appeared in her brain of her beneath the man being madly driven to orgasm by his fat tool. She could feel it between her legs, deep and powerful, finding places never before reached. She looked from the bed to the window quickly and when she saw that Tucker was focused on the bed, she found a nipple with her fingertips, providing a delicious feeling.

"Uhhhh...uhhh...I'm close..." Connie declared, bringing Lynsay back to the moment.

Bo had her folded practically in two, an extreme position that the younger woman had never experienced, and was forcing the entire length of his cock into her on each cycle. It was power fucking, short on intimacy, but neither of them seemed to care.

"Give it up...give it to me..." Bo demanded.

"Ohhh...oh yeah...fuck..." she whimpered, and then it hit, "Ohhhh...ohhhh shit...uggghhhh...uggghhh...ohhhhhh..."

Her lover was only seconds behind her, and suddenly with loud grunts, he announced his release, "Ahhhhhh...fuck yeah...mmmmm...ahhhhhh..."

As it happened, Lynsay could practically feel the man's cock throbbing inside her pussy. She squeezed her legs together tightly on the faint hope that she could make herself orgasm, but it just wouldn't happen. The sounds from the couple on the bed slowly ebbed and it was then that her own deep panting became evident. She looked about to see if anyone had noticed, but the window was now empty and Bo and Connie were still trying to recover.

Suddenly, feeling exposed, Lynsay decided it was an opportune time to slip away. Still breathing rapidly, she lifted slowly from the chair, moved towards the open door, and then found her way out through the salon. Once in the car, she stopped to gain her breath and then drove home with her hands shaking the entire way. Fortunately, when she arrived Mike was out, and she went straight to the shower to clear her body and mind. Thirty minutes later she was dressed in a simple blouse and shorts, drinking a glass of wine. She was on her second when her husband returned and it took significant self-control to hide her nervousness. She knew she would tell him at some point, but she was still processing what had occurred and needed time.

"Hi sweetie, what happened?" he asked immediately.

She knew, based upon what occurred the previous times, that he would ask, so she was prepared.

"Nothing to report this time...all quiet," she said with a forced smile.

Immediately, Lynsay thought her husband would see through her facade and know she was lying. However, he accepted her message with a smile, and moved to get his own drink.

"I guess I can't have something every time," he chuckled.

Lynsay was pleased to get out of the subject so easily, and together they moved to the living room and discussed dinner plans. Deciding to go early, they left after another drink, and then returned home and opened another bottle of wine. She was surprised, but pleased to see that Mike wasn't in a horny mood and they spent the evening drinking, listening to music and chatting about a variety of things, none related to sex.

The next week, she thought that Connie might call, but it never happened. She found it a bit surprising, although it kept her from having to engage in what could only be an awkward conversation. By Thursday, she had relaxed significantly, but that evening her husband announced that he had hired Tucker to start on the bookcase which meant he would be in her home, in close proximity. It wasn't his strangeness that concerned her. Rather, it was his first-hand knowledge of her participation in the sexual encounter and her concern that he might bring it up.

"Right now? Can't we put it off for a while?" she said to Mike.

"We've been putting it off for months. I'm ready to get it done, we have the money and I finally visited his shop and his work looks good," her husband responded.

Her first thought was the that he had been close to the ground zero of the sexual deviancy, but his relaxed manner gave her comfort that nothing had been revealed. She could see Mike was primed to get moving on the project, and it was unlikely that he would change his mind, so she merely shrugged to indicate her acceptance.

Tucker started just a few days later and Lynsay felt very strange when she arrived home to find him working. She knew Mike had provided him with a key, but he had not given her details on his schedule, so the man's presence was unexpected. She retreated to her bedroom to change, and then made sure to stay away from his work area. She was pleased to see that he remained committed to his task and made no attempt to talk to her, however she still worried he would say something to her husband, so she decided it was time to admit what had occurred.

On the following Saturday, Lynsay had summoned sufficient courage to discuss the event, and she prepared a nice dinner with the intent to explain things once he had been fed and satiated with wine. The dinner went so well, and Mike was in such a loving mood that she thought about putting the talk off, but finally decided she needed to do it to relieve her feelings of deceit.

"Honey, I need to tell you something," she said as they enjoyed an after-dinner drink on the sofa.

"Okay," Mike replied, expecting nothing of substance.

Lynsay took a deep breath, and then closed her eyes and started to describe what she had done, "Remember what you said about watching Connie and that guy? Well...uhhh...when I was there a couple weeks ago for my appointment...uhhhh...she told me they were going to do it and...she asked if I wanted to watch and I guess I did."

"Funny," Mike said, thinking she was joking.

"I'm serious..." she said in a voice barely above a whisper and he suddenly realized she might be telling the truth.

"You watched them? You watched them fuck? Tucker's wife and his friend?" he challenged her.

After giving him a distressed look, she nodded her head and said, "Yes."

"Lynsay! Are you serious?" he asked, dumbfounded.

"Yes," she replied again.

Instantly, a wave of emotions assaulted the young husband. He was both shocked and alarmed by the strange actions of his normally conservative wife, and he momentarily flashed in anger as he considered the potential danger she had put herself in. Several times, he stopped himself from blistering her with an emotional outburst, and finally, after taking some time, he was able to engage in a more balanced manner.

"Lynsay...honey. What if something bad had happened? I didn't know and it's not exactly normal. You could have been in danger," he said, conveying some his feelings.

"I know...it was stupid," she replied.

"Why didn't you tell me? You know I love you," he followed.

"It just happened so fast, and after, I wanted to at the right time...I guess this is it," she explained.

They stared at each other for a few seconds and then Mike pulled his wife to him and wrapped his arm around her. They entered a tight embrace that ended when he turned her to kiss her mouth.

"I can't believe you," he said and then kissed her again.

"I messed up," she responded.

There was a pause before her husband replied and when he did, she was a bit surprised by his question, "What happened? What did you see?"

Now, it was her turn to pause for a moment to collect her thoughts before she said, "You know...they just did it."

"Intercourse? I mean, they had sex?" her husband clarified, still in a state of disbelief.

"Yes," she confirmed, guiltily.

"Honey...you're barely saying anything. Come on, provide some detail..." he responded.

The statement caused her more confusion, as she hadn't anticipated that her husband would be interested in specifics. For a moment, she gave him an odd look, and then broke it off and turned her eyes to the floor before finally speaking.

"Well...I mean I don't know what you want to know. They were in a room in the house and Connie was in the middle of the bed waiting for him. He was outside talking to Tucker but finally came inside and undressed. Then, he got on the bed and they did it," she explained.

"Where were you?" he asked quickly.

"Uhhh...in the corner sitting in a chair," she replied.

"How far away?" he followed.

"I don't know...it was a small room," she said.

"Damn, Lynsay," he responded with a slow shake of his head, and then, as if re-energized, he asked, "What did they look like?"

His question caused her to pause for a moment, before she answered, "She...you know...looked like she does with clothes on...slim and fake boobs. She has a tattoo on her leg and she doesn't shave."

The comment about her bush was meant as a shot at her husband for his reactions about the waxings, but it went over his head and he was quickly probing for more.

"And him?" he asked.

"He was a pretty big guy..." she started, but was cut-off.

"Big body or big dick?" he pushed.

"Both..." she replied, and the look in his eyes showed he wanted more, so she continued, "His name was Bo and he was about the size of Kyle."

Kyle was a friend of Mike's that played DII football in college and she thought it would be the easiest way to describe his physique. It worked because he nodded his head in response.

"And his...his dick?" he asked in a nervous voice.

"It was big, too," she answered, reiterating her previous message.

"Like, how big?" he pushed.

"I don't know, honey..." she responded, showing some irritation.

Ignoring her frustration, he took his hands and began moving them slowly apart until his wife finally nodded her head.

"Shit...you're kidding? How big around?" he asked.

This time it was Lynsay that used her right hand to form an oval indicating the man's girth, "About this."

"That's huge!" he proclaimed.

"It looked very big," she confirmed.

"And she took...she took it okay?" he asked.

"Yes, but he went slow...he...you know...it looked like he knew what to do..." she responded.

"What did Tucker do?" Mike asked, suddenly changing subjects.

"He was outside looking through the window...like when you saw him," she said.

"Damn Lynsay...damn...damn!" he replied with a deep exhale of breath.

She thought it indicated the end of the discussion, but for the next thirty minutes her husband pelted her with more question seeking specific details. She went on to explain his approximate age, how long they did it, and the fact that she slipped out when they were done. However, she purposefully left out her feelings and reactions. Finally, out of questions, Mike poured a healthy amount of wine into both their glasses and for the next hour they had a forced discussion on other things.

Lynsay knew that at some point they would return to the subject, however it occurred much sooner than she anticipated. They had become pleasantly drunk and the liquor, coupled with his wife's admission, had made Mike very horny. Lynsay had excused herself to go to the restroom and intended to return to the living room, but Mike met her in the bedroom and pulled her into a tight embrace. In truth, she had sex on her mind too, so she eagerly met his kiss. Over the next few minutes, they shared passionate connections and along the way managed to shed their clothes.

The young husband guided his wife onto the bed and knelt over her as he kissed her from her lips to her thighs. The attention quickly had her squirming, which excited him even more, and he had to force himself to keep from immediately jumping on top of her. It was actually Lynsay that demanded he stop by pulling on his shoulders and even rejected his attempt to bury his face between her legs. She was ready and wanted to feel him immediately, spreading her legs lewdly in a clear invitation. They gasped together as his dick slipped easily into her, and then Mike set a torrid pace.

He knew he wouldn't last long, and even though his thoughts momentarily went to his wife, he was just too excited and she felt too good to slow down. It wasn't long before his balls began to churn with the special feeling, and as his climax neared, he decided he would let go, recover and then put all his energies on Lynsay.

"Ugggghhhh...ahhhhh...oh baby...uggghhhh...ummmmm..." he cried out as he exploded.

With several final thrusts, and more groans of intense pleasure, he collapsed onto his wife, completely devoid of energy. It wasn't long before he began to feel guilty for leaving her hanging and was pleased when he felt her legs wrap around his waist, her hands stroke his hair and her mouth deliver soft purrs into his ear. Her efforts helped him to quickly recover, and when his thoughts went to his pretty wife watching the fucking from her chair in the corner, he felt his dick hardening.

He resumed his efforts with slow easy movements, but as he further stiffened, he increased the pace. Now, largely desensitized, he could concentrate on her pleasure, and lifted onto his elbows so he could look down into her lovely face.

"That was a big one," his wife whispered through half-closed eyes.

"Yes...because of you. You pulled it from me," he replied softly and kissed her lightly on the lips.

His words brought an impish smile to her face which again reminded him of her voyeurism. On rare occasions, when he was feeling particularly dominant, he would take his wife's hands and hold them over her head as they made love. If she was in the right mood, it often led to her becoming more excited. For some reason, Mike decided it was something he wanted to do and pulled her arms from his shoulders, grasped her wrists, and pushed her hands just above her head.

"Ohhhh..." she whimpered, which made him smile.

He kept his movements going while he stared down at her for almost a minute before he asked, "Did watching turn you on?"

"No..." she whispered, but he could tell she was lying.