Getting Her Nails Done Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,600 Followers

"Connie...you're...so...so wild," she laughed.

The older woman could tell that her guest had been drinking and it showed in her more relaxed verbal interaction, but there was also a look in her eyes that was different than normal. She guessed it was excitement based upon the nervous energy she was showing. Since arriving, she hadn't been still for more than a few seconds.

"Honey, it's going to be hot in there with the windows open. Damn Tucker got to be able to watch and listen. Why don't you get out of those things so you'll be more comfortable and cooler. I have a robe you can use," she suggested.

"I'll be fine," Lynsay responded.

"C'mon now girl, it'll be a lot better," she replied.

Connie moved to the closet and after fumbling for a moment, she showed the young wife a short leopard print robe with a wide black belt.

"My God, Connie...no," she laughed.

"I think it's awesome and it will look good on you. Come here and try it on," she chuckled and beckoned her over.

Feeling obligated to play along, Lynsay went to the woman and turned so she could push her arms through the garment. It came to mid-thigh and was a bit snug over her dress. The older woman had a look front and back.

"Looks good!" she declared.

"No, Connie, I'm fine...really," she replied.

"C'mon now...trust me it will be much better in the heat," she told her guest, and once the robe was off, she said, "Let's get this dress off."

Not waiting for her to reply, she lifted the young woman's arms over her head and suddenly Lynsay felt the dress moving upwards. For some reason, she didn't fight it and now she stood before the woman in just her bra and thong. Connie handed her the robe, but while she was fumbling with it, she felt a hand on her back and suddenly her bra was released.

"Connie!" she cried out as it loosened.

"Let go, honey," Connie demanded when she grasped one of the straps.

Now, she was naked except for the small thong that covered her sex, and even though the woman had seen her privates on numerous occasions, she wasn't prepared to go further.

"I'm keeping my panties," she stated as she hurriedly put on the robe.

"Okay, but if you get hot, pull them off," she said, and when the double entendre hit her, she laughed loudly and said, "I mean if it gets too hot because of the temperature...the outside temperature!"

"I understand," Lynsay giggled as she reached for her cup.

"Honey, you have great tits. I wish I had those," Connie said.

The words embarrassed her even though she knew they were meant as a complimented, and she was about to respond when the sound of a door opening suddenly filled the room. The two women looked at each other, and seconds later, Bo's large body filled the doorframe.

"Miss me?" he laughed.

"Hell, yes...you know I did, smarty," Connie replied.

"Hi there, good to see you again," Bo said to Lynsay while flashing a broad smile.

"Hi," she responded in a tiny voice that she knew sounded mousy.

"Come with me. I've waited long enough," the older woman said, and directed her lover towards the other bedroom. Over her shoulder, she called out to Lynsay, "C'mon honey when you're ready."

Lynsay nodded and as soon as the couple disappeared, she sat on the bed, sipped her wine, and thought about how long to give them. She knew it was best for them to get settled, and she knew it should only take a few minutes, but when the time came to go, she just couldn't move. Another ten minutes slipped by, and she had finished her wine, when she gathered the courage to take the few steps.

As soon as she turned into the room, she spotted Tucker's upper torso peering through the open window. For just a moment, they made eye contact and she saw him look her up and down, and then he returned his attention to the bed. Lynsay's head turned so she could take in the scene and immediately saw that Bo was on his back with his eyes closed and Connie was on her knees with the top several inches of his cock in her mouth. Slowly, she backed to the chair never breaking eye contact with the bed.

As soon as she sat, the robe rose on her thighs and she struggled with it for a moment to pull it down. Her little nipples had been stiff in anticipation before she entered the room, and now she could feel her pussy begin to tingle. The liquor had dulled her self-consciousness and feelings of guilt, so she was able to look on more directly.

"Damn, woman...I did miss this," Bo groaned.

The large man opened his eyes for a moment and stroked his lover's hair and then glanced Lynsay's way. They connected for an instant and the young wife felt her body flush when he smiled. Connie had said that he had enjoyed her presence, and she pondered why it had made an impact.

"I need it, Bo," Connie suddenly whined, stopping the blowjob.

"Climb on up," he directed, and quickly she was moving.

She straddled his waist, and while he held his cock up, she pulled the lips of her pussy open and then slowly descended. There was a bit of fumbling as they connected, and then Connie's hands moved to his shoulders and she began to lower.

"Ohhhh...ohhh yeah...mmmmm...damn, I missed this," she whined.

"Nice and wet baby, you're nice and wet," her lover groaned.

When she completed her descent, Connie remained motionless for a while as Bo mauled her tits, Then, she started to roll her hips, and as the pace increased, she would slide over more of his fat cock on each cycle. It wasn't long until she was opened enough that her pussy started giving off wet, slurping sounds.

"You're staying all night," the older woman called out, indicating her desire for lots of sex.

They quickly progressed until Connie was taking his complete shaft and squealing with pleasure. Bo would sometimes close his eyes to concentrate and it was during one of these periods that Lynsay looked towards Tucker and saw that he was in the same spot, still staring deliberately towards the bed. Since there were no eyes on her, she decided to risk a quick tweak of her nipple. Her hand slipped into the folds of the robe and her fingers pinched her stiff little nipple as she squeezed her legs together. She would have loved to tickle her clit, and knew she would explode quickly, but she didn't dare be so bold with the others so close.

Then, without warning, Bo flipped Connie, placing her onto her back, and quickly pushed his fat shaft back inside. Now in charge, he began taking her with slow but complete thrusts that instantly had her whining.

"Oh yes...oh yes like that...mmmm...mmmm...nnngghhh...ohhhhh..." she groaned.

Over the next few minutes, Bo increased the pace until he was taking her with powerful movements. Her cries of pleasure morphed into deep grunts that kept time with the squeaking of the bed. Lynsay could see that the older woman was in another world, lost in a sexual euphoria, and felt her own pussy throb as she thought about how it must feel.

"Damn, I love your pussy," the large man declared between his own forced breaths.

"Fuck me Bo...fuck me good," Connie cried out.

The scene was so powerful that the young wife couldn't stop her free hand from moving inside the robe to find her drenched slit. Now with one hand on her nipples and one on her pussy, the thin robe opened to reveal some of her lovely body.

Bo slowed and began fucking Connie with deep thrusts that looked like they were intended to drive her into the bed. Somehow, he was able to keep his body amazingly still except for his pile driving ass. It created a different rhythm, but the woman beneath him was no less enthralled.

"Oh, baby...do it...do it...yeah...oh fuck yeah..." she cried out.

"Uhhhh...needed this..." her lover responded.

It was clear that both were nearing their peak, and Lynsay felt it, too. Her tingling sensations were now somehow in time with Bo's thrusts, and she had to remove her hand from her slit or she knew she would orgasm.

"Ohhhhh...I'm so close...I'm going to cum..." Connie whined loudly, and then just a few seconds later, with her feet high in the air, it arrived, "Ohhhh fuck...fuck me...fuck me good...ohhhh shit...uhhhhh...uhhhhh...ohhhhh..."

"Get it girl...get it..." the man encouraged.

"I am... I am... ohhhh I am..." she answered.

Bo wasn't far behind, and Lynsay watched as his movements became labored before his ass clenched tightly as he roared, "Yeah...fuck yeah...fuck yeah...shit...shit..."

A vision swept through her head of his thick cock firing semen wildly into the woman which made her shake. With a final push that seemed intended to force out the last drop of cum, all movement stopped and suddenly the room became quiet, save for the couple's labored breathing. Lynsay quickly became conscious of her open robe and pulled it tightly closed, but continued to squeeze her thighs together in an attempt to keep the luscious feelings going in her now sodden pussy.

It wasn't long before the couple began to stir, and she heard Connie tell her lover with a giggle, "Damn, Bo...you can fuck!"

"Give me a minute, girl," he pleaded, still recovering.

"Don't fade on me," she demanded, and laughed again.

Now that it was over, their intimate talk made Lynsay uncomfortable and she began to think of a way to exit. Her anxiety was heightened when the large man rolled off his lover and his spent cock flopped across his thigh. Instantly, Connie took it in her hand but remained still. Lynsay glanced towards the window to gauge Tucker's reaction, but the man had disappeared. Minutes later, the young wife was still considering what to do when she heard Connie call to her.

"Lynsay, come over here, honey," she said, and when the woman saw the young wife shaking her head, she continued with, "Come on girl...just for a second."

She didn't want to move as suddenly her little chair seemed very safe. However, with both sets of eyes on her, she felt herself being drawn forward, and with her hands holding the robe tightly, she stood and stepped towards the bed. Connie patted a spot and she tried her best to sit as demurely as possible with her legs together.

"I need to go," she whispered, trying hard not to panic.

To avoid looking at the naked couple, she forced her eyes down, and after several seconds of silence, she felt the older woman's hand pat her shoulder in a calming gesture.

"C'mon Lynsay, don't get all shy now. You're here, so you might as well enjoy it," Connie counseled.

"Seriously Connie?" she responded.

The way it came out sounded so comical that the couple started to laugh which forced Lynsay to giggle, too. She lifted her head and took in the pair, and she was reminded of the woman's full bush.

"I'm not waxing anymore," she declared.

The laughter from the Connie went to a whole new level and it took several seconds before she was able to say, "Oh, honey...Tucker doesn't want me to. Mike does and he loves it!"

"Whatever," she responded and it made Connie's laughter start anew.

For some reason, their brief exchange, that lasted no more than a few seconds, relaxed Lynsay enough that she was able to engage in a conversation with the naked couple. It was mostly about Bo, where he had been and what he had done, with her as a peripheral participant. Only when she exchanged direct eye contact with the man, and sensed his interest, did her discomfort return. She didn't think her older friend had noticed, but when she spoke just a few seconds later, she wasn't sure.

"Look what's happening to Bo's cock," she giggled.

Lynsay had been trying to keep eye contact above the waist, but occasionally her eyes had drifted downwards. The man's flaccid shaft had been over his thigh, but when she looked now, she could see that it had stiffened noticeably. She surprised herself by watching as it continued to harden, and as it did, it moved in an arc until the head was pointing at the man's belly button.

"I can't help it," he chuckled shamelessly.

"It's because of all the naked females around you," Connie laughed in her raspy voice, and then seconds later she stunned the young wife with her shocking question, "Honey, did you cum?"

"Wha? Connie!" she cried out, and turned bright red.

As Bo started to laugh, her friend responded, "Now, don't get all prudish. Remember, you just watched us fuck."

Lynsay knew the woman had no filter, and would continue with her questions, so she answered, "No."

Instantly, she was floored again when she was asked, "You want Bo to take care of you? I'll loan him to you."

"My God, Connie...my God! No, I'm mar..." she cried out.

She was going to use her married status as a defense, but realizing it might be offensive to Connie she stopped herself mid-sentence. Lynsay had become flustered and when she regained her composure, she could see that both of them were looking at her with broad smiles. She thought that maybe the woman was teasing her, playing with her for fun, but when she saw that Bo's cock was now fully erect, she changed her mind.

The next surprise happened just seconds later when Connie turned to her lover and said, "Lynsay told me she's never seen one so big. Can she touch it?"

"Dear Lord..." the young wife whined.

"It's okay with me," Bo chuckled.

C'mon honey, give me your hand," the woman said.

"No...no way," Lynsay fired back, and then added, "I... I need to go."

"C'mon honey...you're here..." Connie said and took her by the wrist.

There followed a brief tug of war, but the older woman's hand was strong and Lynsay couldn't immediately break free.

"Don't Connie...please let me go," she said in a surprisingly calm voice.

"Honey, you're here...have a quick feel...Mike won't mind. He wanted you here," she replied.

Suddenly, she was thinking of her husband and the encouragements he made about watching. Usually, his messages had been subtle and had to be deciphered from innuendo and looks, but earlier he had given a qualified "yes". Of course, that had been about watching, witnessing the duo have sex so she could return to him, share the story and join him in bed.

"I'm just supposed to watch," she replied.

"Mike won't mind," the woman said again.

She had to admit that Connie had been right in reading her husband and his interests. Would he really be okay with her touching another man's penis? For some reason she didn't understand, when the older woman pulled on her arm again, she let her guide her hand to Bo's thick shaft. Suddenly, she was touching it, right above his heavy balls on the fattest part. Connie manipulated her fingers until she was gripping his still wet cock and then guided her hand in a slow stroking motion.

Instantly, she was struck by how different it felt. She had held men before, although they had all been smaller, but none possessed the strange power she was now experiencing. The skin felt thicker and it seemed to be pulsing in her hand while transmitting some kind of energy.

"That feels good..." Bo sighed and only then did she realize that Connie was no longer helping her.

"It's nice isn't it?" she heard the woman ask, but it seemed like it was coming from far away as her tunnel vision rapidly returned.

"Connie..." the young wife whimpered, but maintained the motion.

"Come over here," she was instructed.

The older woman scooted over to make room, and then Lynsay allowed herself to be re-positioned closer to the man and his fat cock. Now, she was right beside him, and her tightly clinched robe had become loose. It wasn't long before Bo took advantage of the opening.

"Huh...ohhhh..." the young wife whimpered when she felt his fingertips against her nipple.

His touch was gentle, just barely contacting her delicate flesh, and it sent an electrical pulse that reverberated between her breasts and pussy. Just then, she felt something wet on her hand. At first, she through he had ejaculated, but when she opened her eyes, she saw that Connie was holding a small bottle of lubricant.

"Now you can stroke the whole thing," she giggled.

She did as she was told, moving her hand over his entire length, and with her concentrated vision, it seemed like she was looking at him through a microscope. It didn't even register with her when Connie rose and pulled the short robe off her body, and with complete access, Bo now used his fingers on both her nipples. Then, on her own, with no manipulation, she took her free hand and cupped his fat balls. The older woman was right behind her and squirted a healthy amount of lotion into her palm.

"Oh, yeah...that's good..." the large man responded with a groan.

"Squeeze some juice out," Connie instructed just a few seconds later.

On the next several strokes, she did squeeze harder and forced a dollop of liquid to form at his opening. It was milky, thick and hung in place, but after several more strokes, the young wife used her palm to spread the substance over the man's plump head.

"Oh, yeah...fuck yeah..." Bo grunted.

Lynsay repeated her efforts and soon had more of his pre-cum collected at the tip. She was about to spread it again when Connie gave her different guidance.

"Taste it, honey...it's good," she whispered.

Without missing a beat, the young woman leaned over and licked the head clean. Then, on her own, she pressed her lips onto the bulb and kissed it.

"Uhhhhh..." the man let out and raised his ass.

Lynsay felt like the fingers on her nipples were playing her like a guitar. He was hitting every note perfectly, and it created a vibration in her body that was driving her crazy. Somehow, she had managed to give herself permission to enjoy and let go, and now felt deliciously wicked. In fact, she was so completely consumed by the interaction that she didn't realize that Connie was peeling her thong off until it reached her knees.

"Connie, no..." she cried out.

"It's okay, honey...you're free now," she responded as she worked it over her feet, and surprisingly, the young wife returned to her task.

If she had been looking up at that moment, she would have seen the knowing looks that passed between the two lovers. Both were certain that she would soon be on her back with his large tool buried deeply. Bo had introduced many women to his big cock and had learned from experience how to take it slow so their minds and bodies could adjust. He knew it would be required with Lynsay, but thought that once he got her going, she would be incredible. The thought of him planting his seed deeper in her pussy that any man before gave him a feeling of raw power and made his cock ache.

"C'mon honey, over here," Connie whispered, and gently pushed on the young woman's shoulders.

Bo knew where she was heading and moved his body with them so his cock stayed within reach. Quickly, they had Lynsay on her back and only then did he pull away and position himself between her legs. She was so mesmerized that only when the head of his cock touched her lips did she understand what was about to occur.

"No...no, Bo..." she gasped, suddenly back in the real world.

"Honey, let him slide it over you a little. He won't put it in until you say it's okay," Connie said, hoping to get her re-engaged.

For a time, it looked like the plan might work as Lynsay allowed her legs to be widened and the large man did indeed slide his entire length along her slit. Quickly, his efforts brought excited whimpers from the young woman.

"Connie?" she suddenly called out.

Turning her head, Lynsay saw that the older woman was at the edge of the bed rapidly rubbing her clit with her fingers with her eyes closed. It shocked her, and almost instantly, the built-up lust fled her body.

"It's okay..." Bo said when she tried to extricate herself.

"Please...please Bo," she begged.

"Are you sure?" he asked, and when she nodded her head, he backed off.

It was when his body moved and the window came into view that she saw Tucker standing with something in his hand. It took a few seconds for it to register but when it did, she realized he had been filming her with his phone.

j267
j267
4,600 Followers