Getting Her Nails Done Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,592 Followers

When Lynsay lifted her mouth, Bo took the opportunity to pull her ass around so he could reach her pussy. She still had a firm grip on his cock when his fingers found her slit and she tried several times to continue her stroking, but when his touch reached her clit, it brought her movements to a sudden halt. She was on her hands and knees with her head alongside Bo's cock facing the window. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut, her mouth hung open and she seemed to be panting. Mike and Tucker had an amazing view, and the young husband thought it was the most complete exhibit of basic sexual lust he had ever seen. The fact that it was his wife that provided the demonstration only heightened the spectacle.

Bo had become so worked up that he needed to get his cock into a pussy and he desperately wanted Lynsay. However, he was cognizant of her husband's control, so he turned to Connie and gave her a questioning look. The woman, understanding the meaning, turned to the window and did the same thing.

Mike saw her look, but as if to reinforce it, the carpenter turned to him and whispered, "Do you want him to fuck her?"

It was the moment of truth and it wasn't really a fair question given his advanced state of excitement, but nonetheless a response was needed and he felt his head nodding. The message was relayed back, and when Bo received it, a big smile appeared on his face. He had definite plans for the pretty young wife; slow and easy until she was ready and then he would fuck her until she was begging.

"Come over here Lynsay," the large man said.

He helped her turn until she was alongside him, face-to-face, and then directed her over him so that she straddled his waist. With his large body, her tummy was already in contact with his cock, and he began to tease her nipples again hoping she would be the one to make contact.

"You're in control, honey," Connie told her when she looked her way.

At first, she forced herself to remain still, but the shaft pressing into her abdomen was acting like a tease. She knew it was very close to her slit and that with just a roll of her hips she could make contact. She knew it would feel good, and that scared her, but she had allowed herself to become very excited and then there was the man at the window.

Lynsay went searching for the connection, convincing herself it was just as a test. Her hips slowly moved a little at a time trying to find the limit before the fat shaft touched her slit. Several times, she would advance and then retreat, but finally she went far enough that she connected. She knew it was the thick vein beneath his shaft that was tickling her clit and it felt glorious. A wave of self-consciousness washed over her and she retreated once more, but when she returned, she didn't break the connection. Little by little, she fed more of his cock along her slit until she was feeling most of it every time she moved. A smile went between Connie and Bo as they watched her ass move, but outside it was different. Tucker looked on with his normal flat expression while Mike stared into the room, totally dumbfounded.

"Baby..." Bo whispered.

He wanted to tell her he wanted inside her and get her reaction, but she took it as a message of intimacy and leaned forward and kissed him passionately. It lasted a long time and when they split, the large man put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her to him again.

Both were out of breath when it ended, but Lynsay was the first to recover, and in very tiny voice, she asked, "Can we?"

Bo was amazed by what he heard, but he quickly answered, "Yes, baby...put in and we'll go slow."

The vision that became permanently etched in Mike's mind for all eternity was his wife's small hand grasping the heavy shaft, now wet with her juices, and bringing it to her snug opening. He instantly gripped his dick through his jeans, but he was so excited he knew he would ejaculate if he didn't let go.

"Mmmmm...ohhhhhh..." Lynsay's sighed heavily when the tip of the spear nestled in her opening.

Except for the two lovers, everyone was in something of a catatonic state as she slowly fed his cock inside, wiggling, whining and groaning as the shaft disappeared. Finally, there was no more, and the young wife dropped her body and kissed the man again. When they finished, Bo's hands moved to her firm ass, and he massaged her gently while they engaged in a whispered conversation. Then, she began to move, slowly at first, just taking an inch or so, but building constantly until she was experiencing his full length.

"Mmmm...unngghhh...ohhhh...oh my God...I'm so full..." she groaned loudly.

"Take it honey...it'll change your life," Connie told her as she rubbed her clit.

"Damn...damn you feel good...I knew you would..." Bo grunted in time with their movements.

Bo pulled her forward and took a nipple between his lips and started sucking hard which brought a fresh wave of wails from Lynsay. It also made it hard for her to keep rhythm, so eventually she stopped, through her head back and enjoyed the sensation. When his mouth left her nub, they kissed again, and then engaged in another whispered conversation before they quickly flipped so the large man was now on top. He fed his cock back into her without difficulty and after a few preliminary thrusts, he began a full, forceful assault that had her legs wrapped around his thick waist.

Within seconds Lynsay was crying out loudly, "Ohhh...oh my God...oh my God...Bo...oh Bo...it hurts good...it hurts good...so good...don't stop..."

Like he had with Connie, he kept his torso mostly still while his ass worked rapidly. Unlike the woman beneath him, he didn't try to form words and merely replied with grunts to signal his excitement.

Lynsay could feel inches of fat cock twangy her clit on each thrust and knew she wouldn't last long. In fact, less than a minute later she could feel the pressure building and a powerful tingling sensation started firing between her nipples and clit. Then it hit and it was like nothing she had ever experienced.

"Nahhhhh...ugggghhhhh...ugggghhhhh...ohhhhhh...fuck...fuck me...please..." she cried out.

For a few moments, her being must have gone somewhere else, because she suddenly came back to the moment with a start. Bo was still taking her hard, and she was experiencing a magical floating feeling. Her body seemed devoid of energy save for her ability to hold on to her lover. However, just a few seconds later, she sensed something deep within her building and it slowly grew with Bo's thrusts until she realized she was going to have another orgasm.

"Unnngggggg...ohhhh..." it started and then she went silent.

Bo was watching the woman as her second climax arrived, feeling powerful to bring such complete abandon to such a lovely woman. He heard the start of her cries, and then watched as the sounds ceased even though her mouth was wide open. When it finally closed, her body went limp and he could tell she was done, although he desperately wanted to plant his seed deep within her body. The problem was that he had cum so many times with Connie that there was little left.

"I can't cum," he grunted in frustration.

Connie, knowing the issue, moved next to him and used her long fingernails to tickle his balls. It was just the shot the man needed and soon he could feel the remnants in his sack begin to churn.

"Ahhhh...fuck yeah...fuck yeah...shit..." he groaned as he fired.

Lynsay was disoriented when she woke up. It was dark and she didn't recognize where she was as nothing looked familiar. It took her a moment to realize she was in Connie's bed, naked and covered by a thick blanket. Suddenly, the memories were cascading at her as she recalled everything, including the powerful sex she had experienced with Bo. As she became more aware, she realized that Mike must be terrified, so she rose and started looking for her clothes. As soon as she was dressed, she texted him to pick her up and waited in the room until he answered.

"Connie, I need to go," she said when she found the woman in the kitchen, who thankfully was alone.

"Okay, honey. Don't you feel bad now. Don't you dare. Mike wanted you to have fun...you remember that," she counseled.

Lynsay gave her a wan smile and then made her way to the driveway where her husband picked her up minutes later. After confirming to him that she was okay, they drove home mostly in silence, and as soon as they entered their home, the young wife made a break for the bathroom. Mike was on his second drink when she finally emerged.

"Thanks," she said when he handed her the glass of wine.

He knew his wife was struggling with what had occurred, and he felt guilty for withholding his involvement. Still, he remained silent hoping she would confide in him. However, when it didn't look like that was going to occur, he prodded.

"Lynsay, talk to me," he said in a gentle voice.

"Will you love me...no matter...you said our love was more than one afternoon..." she began, but couldn't finish.

"Of course, darling...of course..." Mike responded.

He wanted badly for everything to be put in the open so he could comfort her and remove her feelings of guilt. The strange lust that had made him conspire with Tucker had now departed, and he was feeling very guilty, too.

"I...I did something...I...had sex with another man," she blurted out, and he could see her body trembling.

"I see..." he answered, and then asked, "Bo?"

"Yes..." she whimpered with her eyes downcast.

"That's it? That's everything?" he followed and when she nodded her head, he asked, "How many times?"

"Only once," she replied.

"What happened? I mean...did you respond? Did you climax?" he probed, knowing the truth but wanting to hear her admit it.

"No...I mean...I don't know..." she answered, too ashamed to look at him.

"Did you?" Mike pressed.

His wife began to nervously fidget, but finally she replied in a whisper, "Yes..."

"You had an orgasm?" he asked as if to clarify.

"Yes..." she responded.

At that moment, Mike knew he held all the cards. He could berate her and she would have no defense or he could be forgiving. It only took him a few seconds to decide to be understanding, as he loved his wife, he had been a huge instigator in her fall, and, perhaps most importantly, he wanted to use the event as a catalyst in her sexual growth.

"Come here, Lynsay," he said and when she stepped closer, he hugged her firmly. Almost immediately, his wife began to sob, and he said to her softly, "You didn't have a choice...I understand."

Suddenly, she felt re-born and a wave of emotion swept through her that made her shake. Mike held her as she sobbed, and when it began to wane, he turned her in his arms and kissed her lovingly.

"Do you still love me?" she asked, feeling completely vulnerable.

"Yes...you know I do," her husband replied.

"What now?" she asked.

"Let's go to bed...let's make love," he whispered into her ear.

Lynsay let him lead her to their bedroom where he quickly stripped her, and then put her beneath the sheet before undressing. When he joined her, they began to kiss, softly at first, but it wasn't long before they became more passionate. Mike pulled her tightly against his body and she could feel his erection pressing into her tummy. When his wife's sighs had built, he pushed her onto her back and took a nipple into his mouth, recalling how Bo had done the same. With the large man now in his head, he eased his hand down to Lynsay's slit wondering what he would find. Would she still be stretched from the fat cock she had taken? She was nicely slick, but her opening seemed exactly the same.

"Mmmm...please..." she purred and started to pull on his shoulders.

Mike lifted, and quickly entered his wife which brought forth a contented sigh. He started slowly, barely moving, as he showered her face and neck with quick kisses. When his lips finally settled on hers, he felt her arms wrap around his neck and her legs circle his waist.

Mike wanted badly to make the evening a strictly husband and wife event, but with each seductive movement of her body and moan of enjoyment, he was transported back to the scene he had witnessed from the window. Initially, she had been coerced and seduced, but faster than he had expected, she had completely succumbed to Bo and his heavy cock.

"Did it feel good? Did you like it?" he asked, unable to help himself.

"Mike?" she whined in protest.

The admission she made about her orgasm made it difficult to deny her enjoyment, but he wanted to hear her say it, so he pushed, "Tell me, Lynsay."

"You feel good," she responded, attempting to change the direction.

"Tell me...I won't get mad," he prodded, again.

"Maybe...some...I don't know..." she replied.

"Because he was big?" he asked.

Lynsay noticed that his tempo was increasing and the husky sounds of his voice indicated that he was becoming excited by the questioning. Once more, she thought about the messages Connie had given her about her husband's interest. Did he really have the same thoughts as Tucker?

"Tell me why...why you want to know..." she forced out.

"Because, I want to know you...everything...don't hold back...I won't be mad..." he explained.

She was silent for several seconds while she contemplated his words, and the she answered in a soft voice, "It felt good."

Her words put a jolt of electricity through his body and he began to push into his wife harder. Lynsay felt it, and now she too was curious.

"I knew it," her husband declared and then quickly followed with, "Where...how did...how did you act? Where were your arms...your legs?"

"Wrapped around him," she whispered and felt another surge from her husband.

They made love all night with Mike waking her repeatedly for more. It was almost noon the next morning when they rose and went to the kitchen for sustenance. However, it wasn't long before Mike wanted her some more, and they stopped just long enough for a quick shower before they were back in bed.

Lynsay lay awake with her husband asleep at her side and contemplated all that had occurred. To her, it seemed like Mike had acted different from the moment she told him about Connie's offer on the waxing. At first, she though he was just enjoying the interactions as a departure from daily routine, but looking back, she could see that there had been clear signs of something else. Also, there were Connie's messages which had seemed crazy at first, and yet were strangely prescient. Now, for the passed twelve hours, since returning from her encounter with Bo, Mike had been unable to keep his hands off her. It was interesting given the circumstances, but even more so when she realized that each of her admissions had led to more. The thought chewed on her psyche and her concept of marital sanctity and bliss. It was becoming so powerful that she thought about waking him for a discussion when she felt him stir. Slowly, he came to consciousness and when he saw her staring down at him a smile came to his face.

"Hi beautiful," he said.

"Mike, can I ask you something and please be honest," she said after a quick kiss.

"Okay," he said as his body tensed.

"Did you want...uhhhh...did you want me to have sex with Bo?" she asked.

They stared at each other in silence as the seconds ticked by, and then he said in a clear voice, "Yes."

Despite the turmoil, Lynsay kept her next appointment with Connie, and they were just getting started when the woman jumped straight in to the subject.

"I hope you're not feeling guilty," she said.

"I'm okay...I struggled some, but I'm okay," she replied.

"Did you tell your husband?" she probed.

"Yes..." the young wife admitted.

"And? What happened...tell me," she demanded eagerly, and before the young wife could answer, she added, "He took you to bed I bet."

Lynsay let out a deep sigh, and then said, "At first, he said he understood, and it was okay."

"Then what?" the manicurist responded, accurately guessing there was more.

She looked at the older woman for a moment and then said, "Don't ever tell anyone Connie...never."

"C'mon girl, don't make me wait." Connie begged.

"He said...he admitted that he wanted me to," she replied.

"To fuck Bo?" she asked coarsely.

"Yes..." Lynsay said.

"Oh, honey I knew it. Didn't I tell you? He's like Tucker. It turned him on. I bet y'all had freaky sex all night," she laughed, happy that Mike had come clean.

"He couldn't keep his hands off me," she giggled.

"Shit, I bet! I bet he was wound tight," she responded, knowing first-hand what her husband had gone through, and then added, "I told you all men are pervs. All of them!"

They became silent for several minutes, and Lynsay thought about the large man that had consumed her sexually while being surprisingly gentle.

"What happened to Bo? she asked.

"Honey, you killed him. He was in the other room sleeping and didn't wake up for hours," she laughed.

"Really?" she answered, taking a certain pride in the fact, and when Connie didn't immediately reply, she added with an impish smile, "Maybe you can lend him to me sometimes."

"No... nah uh, honey. That was a one-time thing and he's all mine," she laughed once again, and then said, "He does have a brother, though."

j267
j267
4,592 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Frugality Comes with a Price Ch. 01 Couples vacation uncovers some new concepts.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
The Sacrifice A husband and wife witness a strange occurrence.in Loving Wives
Charitable Contributions Churchgoing wife aid the less fortunate.in Loving Wives
More Stories