Getting Her Rox Off Pt. 02

Story Info
Anal yearning leads to unexpected public show.
5.2k words
4.08
6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxie lay in bed still half asleep but listening to Alan walking about on the landing, getting ready to go to work. As per usual he'd been late back again last night. She was even more annoyed than normal as her plans had been cancelled and she'd been eagerly awaiting his return. As expected, Alan was tired when he came home, and seeing to his wife's needs was the last thing on his mind. Tired or not, he could have at least lay there while I rode him Roxie thought to herself.

The cancelled plans were down to Sarah, her busty neighbour from across the street. Ever since she'd let Dave fuck Roxie's arse while she watched on (she'd admitted to Roxie that it had been a struggle to stay still on the sofa pretending to be passed out while Dave fucked her friend, especially when he'd placed Roxie right above his sleeping wife) she'd been obsessing about anal sex.

Sarah had told Roxie that Dave didn't know, as far as he knew she was unaware of it happening. She'd lay watching Roxie's face, her open mouth gasping as Dave had slid his length deep into her, the moans and groans emitting from Roxie's throat had been more intense than when Dave fucked Sarah. Having dabbled with Roxie herself, she'd surprised her a couple of days later asking her to come over to see what she'd bought for herself.

Roxie wasn't expecting to see a strap-on dildo in Sarah's hand, especially when she opened the door to her, waving it around like a trophy even though people were walking past. She grabbed Roxie's hand and pulled her indoors, barely getting her into the living room before pulling off her top and unbuttoning her jeans.

"Come on," she panted at Roxie, "get your clothes off quick."

"Jesus, at least me chance to get in. What are we doing exactly?" Roxie laughed.

"Don't be coy Roxie, it doesn't suit you. I want you to fuck me with this on," Sarah giggled.

"Okay, that's different. Just don't call me Dave okay?" laughed Roxie.

Sarah was already undressed, sprawled back on the sofa, legs up in the air.

"Lick me like you know I like," Sarah moaned as she slid her fingers along her already wet pussy.

She pulled Roxie's head down, holding her between her legs, writhing about underneath her.

"Finger my arse," Sarah instructed.

Roxie looked up, slightly surprised, knowing Sarah didn't like anal. Having her arsehole rimmed she was perfectly fine with, any penetration normally had her screaming to stop. Roxie knew only too well, it was how Sarah had allowed her to let Dave fuck Roxie's arse.

Roxie did as she was told, slowly and gently, teasing around her sensitive bud before pushing in a little. To take her mind off it, as she pushed her finger she applied a little more pressure with her tongue on Sarah's clit. Soon she had one finger in her right up to the knuckle. Sarah groaned loudly, swearing too, but Roxie not to stop. Roxie fingered her for a while, Sarah thrusting her hips underneath. Getting used to it, she asked Roxie to add another finger, then another soon after that. She screamed loudly with three fingers inside her.

"Do you want me to stop if it's hurting?" Roxie asked.

"Fuck no, keep going until you make me cum," Sarah panted.

It took around five minutes for Sarah to start thrashing about, one hand grabbing a handful of Roxie's hair, the other slamming down on the sofa. Roxie got up, looking down at her dishevelled friend. Sarah opened her eyes, grinning wildly.

"Right, get that thing on, that's going up my arse even if you're still here when Dave gets back," she instructed Roxie.

I

t had taken a while that day, but Sarah got more and more used to the dildo inside her, crying out as she came while Roxie fucked her arse. She'd cried afterwards, tears of joy and amazement at how much stronger her orgasm had been.

Now, three weeks later and with Roxie fucking her at every opportunity, Sarah had become very accustomed to anal sex in a variety of positions. Her favourite was riding Roxie and the strap-on while Roxie used her hands to simultaneously play with her nipples and her clit. She was so accustomed to it that she'd surprised Dave by not only telling him he could fuck her arse, she pushed him down onto their sofa and rode him hard.

Two nights ago had been wild, Dave and Roxie taking turns to fuck her anally, at Sarah's request of course, the night finishing with Roxie having her arse fucked by Dave until she came, re-enacting the 'passed out' night by the girls in a sixty-nine position on the sofa, Roxie's pussy and cock filled arse inches above Sarah's head, Sarah finally admitting to Dave that she'd witnessed it all. As she knew Roxie was coming she'd stuck a tongue into her pussy, before Dave offered his cock to Sarah to take his load, afterwards, she licked his cock clean of their respective juices.

Roxie lay in bed annoyed because last night should have been a repeat, except Sarah had cut her out at the last minute, saying Dave didn't want her coming over now. Yes, now that his own wife was doing anal with him, Roxie was surplus to requirements. She was more annoyed that she'd been looking forward to it all day, edging herself, and then the plans had fallen through. Alan being a boring old twat who was always tired hadn't helped her mood.

She got up and got dressed, casually throwing on an old pleated skirt and a vest top, and a pair of flat shoes that were comfortable for walking in. The forecast was for warm weather all day. Roxie left the house, walking down the road with no idea where she was headed, she needed to get out of the house and walk to clear her head. She absent-mindedly strolled, now and again stopping at junctions and deciding which way to go next. After walking for an hour or so she stopped in a cafe for a drink.

While sitting drinking her coffee she overheard some youngsters in there talking about the local park, and the pool was open. She hadn't been there before so decided to go and check it out. She asked them for directions and then set off. Ten minutes later she made her way through the gates.

She walked over to the outdoor pool area, not sure why as she knew she didn't have a costume with her. At least there are a few people about, maybe even someone worth looking at. She smiled to herself, she'd come out to clear her mind and here it was going back to dirty thoughts.

Roxie sat on a bench on a grass bank, surveying the area. A few groups were lying about, some of them by the pool itself. There was a group of three girls, all early twenties, giggling and pointing. She looked to where they were gazing at, where three very good-looking guys sat. All three looked around thirty years old, maybe a little younger. They sat about in shorts only, two of them wet as they'd just run back from the pool. All three were very well toned, not overly big built but all with defined chest muscles and flat stomachs. They all knew they were the centre of the girls' attention.

An older couple lay nearby, stretched out on a picnic blanket. Although in their early fifties, the lady had a swimsuit on, and she had a decent body for a woman of her age, Roxie wondered if her tits were about the same size as Sarah's, a 36D. She found herself staring a little too much, realising when the lady waved to her to say hello. As she did so her husband looked over. He wasn't too bad looking himself, he had a nice bronze suntan which Roxie could see through his open shirt.

The three guys were calling the girls over, asking them to sit with them. After ten minutes, two of them were kissing, the other two girls giggling that their friend was so eager. He was squeezing her tits through her t-shirt and kissing her neck, the girl looking anxiously around when he slid his hand up the front of her top. Seeing Roxie and the elder couple she pushed his hand away. He went to do so again, and she turned her back on him.

The guy wasn't to be put off, lying behind her, spooning her, hand on her hip pulling her back into him. Although she protested, Roxie watched as she giggled with her friends, obviously telling them about feeling his cock nudging into her. The other two were trying to get the two girls to do something similar with them, but they were playing hard to get compared to their friend.

The elder couple were lying next to each other now, watching the group's antics, the woman's head on his chest. They watched as the guy started pretending to thrust into her, and then suddenly she squealed and jumped away. The guy suddenly put his hands down to his crotch to hide his erection, clearly showing where he'd pushed his shorts down at the front.

Roxie saw the elder lady smile and whisper something to her husband, then moved her head down his body. Her hands moved, putting a towel across his lap, but her hand movements were obvious in that she was wanking him while watching the group. The group hadn't noticed, but Roxie had. The guy twisted his body slightly and the towel moved away. His wife quickly put the towel back in place, but not quick enough so that Roxie saw his nine-inch thick erection.

Looking back to the group the girls were stretched out, lying on a picnic blanket, surveying the area to see who was about. Roxie realised why when one at a time, each giggling as they did it, the guys were asking them to flash their tits. They shook their heads to say no, the guys reaching over to them, trying to undo their bikini tops, being pushed away as they tried.

After a while the guys gave up, leaving the girls to lay out on their blankets, soaking up the sun, the guys having to make do with seeing them in their bikinis. Now the older woman had stopped stroking her husband, Roxie saw a disappointed look on his face. Having an idea, she dropped her bag to the floor. The noise made them look towards her, where Roxie bent forward to pick the bag up, her tits very nearly escaping from her vest top. While picking up the bag Roxie pulled out her sunglasses and put them on.

She sat back, gazing around, making out she hadn't pulled her top down at the front on purpose. Wearing the sunglasses made it less obvious she was watching them too. Knowing they were both watching, she lifted a leg onto the bench and scratched her ankle. She looked around again, then walked over to a nearby building, a toilet block up a slope from the pool.

Roxie needed the toilet anyway, but while in there she removed her thong and stuffed it into her bag. Making her way back to the bench, she saw the older lady nudge her husband and nod towards her, letting him know Roxie was back. As she sat down Roxie pulled the back of her skirt so it was halfway down her thighs. Looking both ways down the path, but without looking at the couple, she parted her legs slowly, bit by bit, pushing her arse forward to the front of the bench.

Looking back towards them she noticed that the husband had seen what she was doing, his wife hadn't. He made no secret that he was staring between Roxie's legs, and Roxie smiled to let him know she knew he was doing so. He reached over, took his wife's hand and pulled it back to his groin. Now she wanked him while she watched the younger lads, while her husband watched Roxie.

Each stroke of her hand made the towel rise, just enough for Roxie to glimpse his cock, standing proudly. Roxie parted her legs a little more, just enough to slide a hand between, and as she watched him being wanked, she slid her fingers casually across her clit. She could see him jerking his hips a little more, his wife whispering to him that one of the guys had stretched out so that his shorts were tight across his crotch. He'd done it for the young ladies lying close to them, without realising he had a more captive audience.

Roxie watched her lean in and whisper into his ear, her husband whispering back, and then she pushed his cock back into his trousers and zipped him up. Roxie closed her legs, thinking the show was over.

"Yes, you go and fetch some drinks from the shop at the edge of the park my love, I'm going to the toilet and I'll see you back here," he told her, loud enough for Roxie to hear.

They both stood, the husband adjusting his trousers, then walked in different directions, she back towards the gates where the shop was, he towards the toilet block. He'd only taken a few steps when he turned and looked directly at Roxie, smiled, and nodded his head towards the building. He beckoned her towards it, waving his hand to call her over. Roxie looked around, nobody else was taking any notice. She picked up her bag and walked towards the toilet block, making sure nobody was watching she darted quickly into the men's part.

It was darker in there than she'd expected, there was only one window and it was quite high up, and there was no bulb in the ceiling light. There were cubicles on one side and urinals on the other. At the far end stood the old man, his back towards Roxie. Taking a deep breath, she walked over to him.

"I didn't think you'd follow," he said without turning around, "I was hoping you'd want to see my cock close up."

Roxie stood by his side, looking down at his cock. It was still around seven inches even though it was flaccid now, but Roxie was more mesmerised by what it was doing rather than his size.

"I've never watched a man having a piss before," she whispered, "can I hold it while you do?"

He answered by reaching out and taking her hand, pulling it towards him. Roxie held his cock lightly, watching the golden liquid flow out. Holding his cock steady, she squatted to get a closer look. Before he'd finished, she ran her tongue lightly along his length. His cock jerked, pissing down onto the floor. She licked him again, just as he finished. He twisted, pushing his cock towards her mouth, Roxie taking him in.

She stroked him, the salty taste of the remnants of his piss replaced by the taste of his pre-cum oozing from the tip of his cock. She felt him harden in her mouth and stroked him quickly. She felt his hips move as he pushed his cock into her, trying to force more and more into her, Roxie used her tongue to coat him until he started fucking her mouth.

"Make yourself wet for me," he instructed.

Roxie ran her hand down between her legs, remembering she'd removed her thong, her pussy already wet. She felt his hand pushed down and he pushed the shoulder straps on her vest top down each arm, Roxie pulling them out so the top was around her waist like a belt. While he fucked her mouth he played with each nipple in turn, teasing them between his thumb and finger and then pulling them roughly. After a while he stopped and pulled her to a standing position, turning her so she faced away from him, sliding his hand between her legs.

"Good, you're ready for me," he laughed.

"Please, don't fuck my married pussy," Roxie told him, smiling as she did so.

"I haven't come in here just for a blowjob," he laughed.

"Well, you'll have to stick that big cock of yours into my arse then won't you?" Roxie smiled.

His hand went to the small of her back, bending her over. He used one hand to smear her juices onto his fingers, then used it to lube her arse up until she was taking four fingers into her puckered arsehole. He stood her again, pushing her skirt and vest top down her legs.

"Do you have any lipstick in your bag?" he asked.

"Erm, yes why?" Roxie asked puzzled.

He didn't answer, just held his hand out. Roxie took the lipstick and gave it to him. Quickly he turned her around again, pushed her forward, then lined up his cock and pushed with his hips. Roxie groaned loudly as around five inches of his fat cock slammed into her, taking her breath away. She braced ready for him to pull out and thrust into her again but he stopped, and then she felt something on her back.

"Are you writing on me?" she asked, seeing the lipstick in his hand without the top on,

"what are you writing?" she continued.

He ignored her pleas, dropping the lipstick to the floor. Placing his hands on her hips, he pulled his cock nearly out, then thrust back in sharply. Roxie shouted out, so he did it again. She twisted, putting a hand behind her to stop him, to make him take it slower. Instead, he grabbed her arm, then the other, and pulled them into the small of her back. Now she started fucking her again, hard and fast, him holding her hands stopping her from toppling forward. Roxie cried out with each thrust, trying to subdue herself.

It was no use trying to pull her arms away, the old man held her tightly, so tight that he held her with one hand, the other now slapping at each buttock in turn. Roxie hissed at him, asking if he thought he was hurting her, laughing as she said it, taunting him. He started to fuck her faster, much to Roxie's delight. His grunts got louder, Roxie sensing him getting ready to cum. She had planned to play with her clit but her hands restrained put paid to that idea.

He pushed her forward, her head now getting closer to one of the urinals. The smell of stale piss filled her nostrils, and then she felt her head pulled backwards sharply and she yelped. The old man had taken a handful of her hair and yanked it, pulling her head up. Now she could see towards the doorway and watched as a pair of legs come into view.

"I told you she'd want your cock, dirty bitch couldn't keep her eyes off it," she heard a female voice say.

The hands kept her head still, she could see feet and someone's legs as the cock continued to pound into her.

"In her arse already, she is a dirty little slut isn't she?" the voice continued, "and a wedding ring too. I wonder if hubby knows?"

"She asked me to," he said, pointing to the writing, "She's used to this Susie, she's not that tight," the old man grunted.

Roxie yelped again as a hand smacked hard on her tit, then again, making it sting.

"You think that it's acceptable to fuck my husband do you slut?" Susie asked, "Make sure she knows she's been well fucked George."

George grabbed her shoulders now and pulled her back onto him, each thrust taking Roxie's breath away. She found herself being turned while he fucked her, and then her head was yanked upwards again as she was pushed towards a cubicle. There, sitting on the toilet seat fully naked, was Susie. Roxie had been right about her tits, they were about the same size as Sarah's. She was as well tanned as her husband, all over too Roxie noticed.

As George pushed her into the cubicle Susie raised her legs, putting a hand behind each thigh and pulling her legs wide. Pushing her into place, George moved his hands from Roxie's hair, Susie putting her hands on her head instead. Roxie felt her head pulled between Susie's legs.

"Lick me slut, make me cum with your mouth," Susie instructed.

Roxie didn't get much choice, with George holding her arms behind her again and Susie now clamping her thighs on either side of Roxie's head. Each thrust from George pushed her head into place, her tongue prodding between Susie's legs. It was hard to aim, sometimes her tongue pushed into her pussy, and sometimes it slid along her clit. Either way, Susie sounded like she was enjoying it. She clamped Roxie's head harder, holding her in place, and didn't loosen her grip even when she came.

Her body shook, juices squirting down her thighs and across the toilet seat. George moved backwards a little, enough for Susie to get past them, and then he held Roxie's head down onto the seat. Now her head was pushed through the wet puddles of cum coating the seat.

"Hello boys, I thought you'd be in here a little quicker than that," Susie laughed.

Roxie tried to look behind her but she was being held too firmly. George was fucking her but now more slowly, more methodical. She heard him whisper something but couldn't make out what he'd said.

"Do you guys want to play with me while you await your turns?" Susie asked.

Roxie heard male voices, all eagerly agreeing.

12