Getting Her Rox Off Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you finished cleaning that seat, I want to sit down?" George told her.

He pulled Roxie back up, twisted them both around, and then sat on the toilet pulling Roxie down with him. His cock still inside her now sore arse, she cried out as she landed in his lap. She looked up to see Susie kneeling facing the cubicle, the three lads from by the pool now standing around her, holding their erections. She sucked and slurped on one while she wanked the other two, while all four of them watched George and Roxie in the cubicle. Whether George had been getting his second wind or had slowed on purpose so as not to cum just yet, her suddenly grabbed Roxie's legs and wrapping his arms around her, pulled them up against her chest. Now her filled arsehole was exposed to their audience. Almost like using her as a Fleshlight, George lifted her and then pushed her back down onto his cock. Her pussy gaped open as her arsehole was filled with his fat cock, Roxie desperately wanted to stimulate her clit but couldn't.

Hearing one of the guys saying he wanted to go into the cubicle and fuck her pussy while George was in her arse, George told him no, laughing. He stopped, turning Roxie around so that her back was to them. He put his hands onto her shoulders, hooking his arms under hers to make sure they were pinned still.

"Ride me like the dirty whore you are," he instructed her.

"Is that writing on her back?" Susie asked, "Married slut whore, anal only," she laughed.

Roxie lifted her feet onto the seat behind George, pushing her arse down hard into his lap, his cock felt like it was pushing even deeper inside. She heard gasping behind her and looked back to see a pair of male legs, Susie squatting on him as she took turns blowing the others on either side.

"You want to watch? You like that do you?" George laughed.

He let go of Roxie, letting her climb off him. His cock made a loud slurping sound as it withdrew from Roxie, the first time it had been out since they'd started. Standing facing Susie, Roxie lowered onto his cock again, easily taking his cock into her well-stretched arse, but now with her hands free, she fingered her pussy with one hand while rubbing her clit with the other. Less than a minute later she came hard, her body shaking as she did so.

She felt herself being moved and stood up by the door. She heard Susie walk past her, then when she looked up one of the guys had sat on the toilet seat, Susie lowering down onto his cock. George put a hand on her neck and pushed her head down, rubbing into the wet mess where her leaked pussy juices had run. Holding her head still, she felt a cock nudge into her arse once more. This one felt different, and the owner fucked her frantically. Her hair was pulled, and her face was pushed between Susie's legs.

"Lick her properly or tongue his balls, either way, you don't stop until one of them has cum," George growled, "and you, make sure you fill her dirty slut arsehole with as much cum as you can do."

Roxie knew now it was George with his hands on her head, then she saw his cock by the side of her head. She tried to turn, to take his cock into her mouth, but he held her head tightly in place. Each frantic thrust into her arse pushed her onto Susie's clit. She felt fingers plunge into her pussy, and could feel her thighs now soaked as juices ran down them, she could hear the squelching sounds coming from herself. She felt a hand slap across her face.

"Concentrate, make her cum," George barked.

Roxie instinctively stuck out her tongue, but couldn't guide it due to the pace of the fucking her arse was getting. As she was pushed in she tried to find Susie's clit. Hands gripped her hips tighter still, and she felt the cock in her arse pulse. The guy cried out as he pumped his cum deep into her anal passage, then pulled his cock away.

"Your turn now lad, get deep in her," George ordered.

This one was different, slowly withdrawing his cock before thrusting in as hard as he possibly could, making Roxie cry out with each thrust, each one making him chuckle with glee. He slapped at her buttocks, reaching around and crudely squeezing her tits hard, his fingernails scratching over her skin. She felt her hair pulled back, and opened her eyes just to see Susie pull the cock from herself and wank it towards Roxie's face, just as it started spurting. Before it had finished, George pushed her head down so she took the last few spurts down her throat, then held her head in place.

Susie had stood now, and Roxie could hear laughter and something moving along her back. The guy fucking her arse groaned out loud and added his load to what was left of his friends, before taking his cock out and wiping it over Roxie's face, to all of their amusement.

"Come on George, time for you to finish off too," she heard Susie say.

Roxie's hair was pulled up and she watched as the toilet seat was pushed up, then her head was pushed downwards.

"Lick the bowl you filthy cumslut," Susie hissed.

Roxie paused, but her head was yanked down anyway. Just as it was, George pushed his fat cock deep into Roxie's arse making her cry out loudly. Despite the previous anal fucking, despite two loads of cum being pumped into her arsehole, George's cock felt like it was about to split her in half. Her head was held in place while George fucked her hard, laughing voices behind them when Roxie cried out in pain. While George slapped each buttock in turn, short sharp slaps that turned her arse bright red, Susie slapped her face if she wasn't licking the stale piss and remnants of cum from the porcelain bowl.

Suddenly she found herself being lifted, George's cock still filling her, and she was placed face down lying with her face towards the urinals. George lay on top, his legs alongside hers, his feet inside hers stretching them wide. He placed one hand between her shoulder blades, the other was under her neck. Pinning Roxie to the floor, he started fucking her at a relentless pace.

Susie laughed loudly at the sound of Roxie panting, the pace of his thrusts and George laying his weight across her taking Roxie's breath away. She felt a hand on her head and it was pushed to the floor, into a small puddle of piss where someone had missed the urinal. Roxie longed to reach down, to play with her clit, but her hands were trapped behind her back by George's stomach.

His pace became even faster, Susie urging him on, and Roxie felt her head turned to the side. She saw someone kneeling, wanking a cock which spurted over her face. Her head was pushed towards it, telling her to lick him clean. Her buttocks were becoming numb now, George not even trying to keep any of his weight off her. Finally, he cried out, trying to force his cock as deep into her as he could as he shot his sticky load deep into her arse. Roxie cried out as he did, almost sobbing. She felt him pull his cock from her, then her head was turned and she saw him holding his cock towards her mouth.

"So fucking close," Roxie said pleadingly.

"Finish yourself off then, show the guys how much you appreciate them all fucking you," Susie told her.

George pulled her over onto her back, twisting her head towards him. He pushed his softening cock into her mouth, letting Roxie taste the mixture of juices as her hand rubbed along her clit. Her body shook as she came, crying out almost in relief as well as pleasure. Her eyes closed, and she lay prone, exhausted, not knowing if there were more pools of piss she was lying in or if it was simply sweat from her body.

She opened her eyes after a while, nobody was about. She groaned as she tried to get up, to recover her clothes, to get dressed and leave the toilet area. The outer door was closed, and as she left she saw a sign saying they were not in use as they were out of order. She made her way home, knowing she probably looked a mess so ignoring the people staring at her as she made her way back.

Luckily Alan wasn't home, as Roxie decided she needed a good long soak in the bath rather than a shower before he saw her. She started to run the water and put some bubble bath in, then went into the bedroom. As she removed her clothes she noticed lipstick marks on her thighs. No, not marks, writing.

"Cumslut. Dirty Slag. Married Cheating Whore. Anal Cumbucket," were among the things Roxie could see written on her body in various places as she twisted in front of her mirror. Right above her arse on the small of her back were the letters G and S and a number, a phone number presumably. Roxie took out her phone and took a picture before she went into the bath to wash it all off.

That may come in handy some time in the future she smiled to herself, as thoughts of the day came into her head as she washed herself down.

12