Getting His Fingers Wet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course!" he answered giddily, then she ordered me to set another place. One for my molester. Afterward, I had to prepare his plate and even retrieve seconds.

"She's a doll, isn't she? Such a good girl."

"Ah, she's okay," my stepmom scoffed. "Good for cooking and cleaning, but that's about it."

"There's nothing wrong with that," he replied genuinely, all while I washed his dishes. "Just means she'll need a man to take care of her."

"If that means getting her off my hands then so be it! You hear that, Dorothy? Mr. Wolfe says you're gonna need a man to take care of you. And I believe him! You don't have any career prospects so you better get real good at cleaning those dishes!" She cackled and poured them both more wine. God, she was such a fucking bitch!

By the time Mr. Wolfe finally left I was extremely on edge. I didn't see any way out of my predicament since no one would ever believe me at this point. I'd voluntarily returned to the laundry room. My reputation would be finished!

While sniffling myself to sleep, I secretly yearned for Mr. Wolfe and his comforting words. All I wanted to hear was that everything would be okay, that I was a good girl. His good girl..... This sick need only made me more upset.

When mid afternoon rolled by the next day, I was a nervous wreck. My pussy had been in a permanently wet state all morning because it knew it would soon be molested, and by whom.... Even though I was terrified, I went.

"Waiting for me?" Mr. Wolfe grinned when he walked in 15 minutes later.

I tried not to give him the satisfaction but my desperate look exposed me. He smiled at his control then wasted no time getting his fingers wet.

"Uh!"

He shoved two straight into my snatch, which had been leaking copiously in anticipation. He stirred around and I hugged him for dear life.

"Uuunnnhhh! UUUNNNHH!!"

In no time he had me close to cumming, a feat I found rather impressive. He knew exactly how to work my body and my developing crush certainly didn't help.

He jerked faster until I was at the peak then slowed down and pulled out, circled my lips slowly, firmly. He repeated this process over and over, working me into a frenzy, edging my hot gushy pussy til I cried but never bringing me over.

"Uhhhh... p-please...." I accidentally begged when he slowed down for the tenth time. I was so fucking close!

"Don't tell me what to do," he scolded. I apologized. "But alright, little girl, if you want more I'll give you more."

Mr. Wolfe began undoing his belt and I heard his zipper drop. I made an adrenaline-filled dash for the door but he easily pulled me back then pushed me up against the wall. His musky cologne invaded my nostrils.

I was now stuck, my legs spread, skirt flipped, thong torn, pussy drenched. His thick cock, which I'd felt rub against me throughout our sessions, was free and ready to fuck. He traced it around my cheeks then slapped it between my slit.

"Wait, stop! I'm a virgin!" I pleaded, as if that wasn't a bonus.

"That just means you'll be mine forever. My girl for life."

He started forcing his head inside and I clawed at the wall to escape, but he held my hips tight and pushed me down.

"Aaaahhhhh!!!! Nooo!!!" I squealed as the crown broke through. I wasn't ready to be taken! Not by him!

"Fuuuuck yesssss," he hissed, his cock tip now spreading my lips.

He pushed more meat in and I moaned and cried. Oh god! No!! He'd done it! He'd entered my hot pink hole! And it felt... AMAZING!!

His thick shaft pushed against my moist walls, forcing me to shriek wildly. The flesh tube felt so much girthier than his fingers and the pleasure it brought was proportionally large. My eyes shot open when he shoved in another inch of his ramrod.

"UHH! FUCK!!!"

He pulled out and jammed back in. Again. Again! Each time he'd send another millimeter, drawing out sweet teen syrup until it flowed freely onto his hairy cock.

In our reverie, Mr. Wolfe tore off my top and skirt so I was now nude, splayed against the wall. He stepped back and admired my tight body. Tits squished, face flushed, brown hair flowing, ass covered in red prints, wet legs spread.

I looked back and he was still in his suit and suspenders, dick jutting like a sword from his zipper. It was so demeaning to be taken like this. Made to be his little naked bitch he could fuck whenever he liked.

"Mmmmm, there's my warm hole," he whispered affectionately after reinserting.

He was now balls-deep, the entire damn shaft inside me as I squirmed, writhed, danced against the wall. He kept it at the hilt to marinate, one hand wrapped around my neck. Gently enough to not cut off breath, but present to remind me who owned me.

As if the vaginal stimulation wasn't enough, he dipped down to circle my clit and soon I was on the verge of passing out. I couldn't believe how good I felt--like I was inside a firework--even in such a debased position. But I dreaded cumming for him, giving him the satisfaction of getting me off. Too bad I couldn't stop him.

"Unnnnhh! Fuck! UHHH!!!"

"That's it, Dolly, let it out."

His pace quickened, the room echoed with sloshing juices, slapping thighs. He mauled my flopping tits, sucked my neck, pulled my hair, pounded and pounded and pounded until:

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Mr. Wolfe picked me up like a sex toy as he milked us both simultaneously. He let out a bear roar, his cock as deep as it could go, my pink walls stretched to the max. They contracted violently as I came, as did the rest of my muscles.

"That's it. That's my good girl. That's my Dolly."

Mr. Wolfe held me throughout the wave and even a little after so I could catch my breath. He then set me down gently and pulled his cock out of my abused hole. I could feel his warm creampie leak out. Though I was sexually satisfied, I was also tired, disgusted, felt like a cum dump, and terrified of getting pregnant!

I tried to focus on the task at hand: getting the fuck out. Unsurprisingly, he halted my escape and instead guided me to my knees.

"Put it in your mouth," he smiled, like it was a normal request. "You need to clean me."

When I didn't comply he became more stern and snapped at his dripping flesh. Fearing the repercussions of disobedience, I reluctantly put him in my mouth.

His dick tasted weird, covered in both our fluids, but worse was the humiliation of being naked on my knees for my landlord. I tried to cover my boobs so he couldn't ogle them as they swayed but he ordered me to put my hands behind my back.

"Look up at me, girl."

I did, and hated that he still looked sort of handsome. His soft cock was big enough to fill my mouth and once I got into a rhythm, it was strangely comforting to suckle his heavy flesh. Even though it was embarrassing and gross, it felt good to obey him.

"When you're done cleaning I want you to head upstairs and get to work on dinner. I'll be joining you later so don't forget to look pretty. And no panties, you understand? I don't want anything getting between me and my warm hole."

I could feel his cock grow as he spouted his misogynistic sermon and I hoped he wouldn't make me go to completion. Luckily, he wasn't in the mood for another round and left once he'd finished ranting.

I sat on the floor after and collected my thoughts. My pussy was soiled and leaking, bruises dotted my chest and thighs. Jesus, he really did a number on me. I sighed in defeat because I hated him! But God.... That orgasm was magical.... Fuck him for making me feel so good! Fuck!

There wasn't any time to wallow though. Dinner had to be cooked, "my man" had to be pleased. As I did his bidding, I realized the threat of being kicked out didn't loom as largely as it used to. Was I submitting to him voluntarily? No? Right...? Oh god.....

Dinner was another uncomfortable affair where Mr. Wolfe flexed his power. He made lewd comments filled with innuendo my stepmother didn't understand and fondled me under the table the whole time. He also made a big scene of handing me his plate after and watched me bring it to the sink. When my stepmom stepped out, he came up behind and held me.

"I want to see you like this every night. In my kitchen."

He massaged my shoulders to loosen me up then did something terribly naughty. I heard his fly unzip and gasped, but he flipped my skirt and shoved himself in before I could escape. Fortunately I was still moist from his dinner foreplay.

"Fuuuuuck," I hissed. It felt so good I wasn't even mad at him.

Three humps was all I got before my landlord flipped his wet dick obscenely into his waistband and zipped up.

"Come downstairs tonight and I'll give you the rest," he whispered just before my stepmom re-entered.

My face was red-hot, my skirt and hair a mess. I quickly fixed myself then tried to stay out of my stepmom and landlord's way while they sipped more wine. He left with a wink an hour later and my stomach dropped. Would I really go down there...? Admit my desires...? What do you think....

By knocking on my landlord's bedroom at 2AM that night in just my oversized T shirt, I cemented our twisted "relationship." After that, there was no doubt I was his.

Nearly every night for the next 2 weeks my pussy led me downstairs. I'd become addicted to him, to his smell, his hands on my curves, his flesh inside me. I was spending more time in his apartment, often the whole day while my stepmom was at work. I'd pretend I was his little housewife and secretly wished I didn't have to go back upstairs for dinner.

Our relationship was still hidden, but the upcoming weekend was special because my stepmom and half-siblings were staying at her parents'. She assumed I'd be sleeping in our apartment, but really it was a chance for me and Mr. Wolfe to play house.

When he came home Friday evening, I was waiting naked by the door, as instructed. I'd been edging myself all day, constantly wet imagining serving my man. We skipped dinner and he ate me out in the hallway.

My inner thigh muscles grew considerably that weekend from all the beard clamping. We did everything everywhere, no room, nook or cranny left dry. He never let me wear clothes, kept me locked up in his apartment and wouldn't even let me go upstairs!

By Sunday I was unquestionably his girl, even believed it myself. I sort of became proud of my status and showed him more affection, which he loved. Driven by lustful insanity, I decided to do something naughty when he went out to grab groceries.

Still naked, since I literally didn't have clothes in his apartment, I sat in front of the front door with my legs spread. My freshly-shaved, pink cunt was gleaming under the chandelier, juice trickling between my lips, pooling at my crack. I shoved one finger in, two, then leaned my head back and moaned.

"Mr. Wolfe..." I shuddered, yearning for him, craving him.

My fingers sped up, I got wetter and wetter.

"Uhhh!! Mr. Wolfe... Mr. Wolfe!"

My long hair and plump tits swayed as I gyrated against my hand, burrowed to the depths. I felt like a little skank and was loving it!

His car door shut and I spread wider so he could see every inch of my pink pussy. I wanted to rock his fucking world. To show him I knew I was his. The door knob turned. He walked in....

"Oh, fuck me, Mr. Wolfe! Fuck me! Fuck me, Mr. Wolfe!! Uh!! Fuck me!!! Uhhhh!! FUCK ME, MR. WOLFE!! FUCK MEEEEEE!!!"

"DOROTHY???? WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!"

"Huh? AAAHHHH!!!!"

I'm surprised the neighbors didn't call the cops because the combined scream my stepmom and I emitted was ear-shattering.

"What the fuck are you doing?!?!" She exploded, and rightfully so. What the fuck was I doing?

"Umm, I.. I..."

There was nothing to say. I was sitting naked in my landlord's hallway, wrist-deep in my pussy, begging for him by name. That was that.

"Were you trying to seduce him?! You were, weren't you! Little WHORE!!!"

She rushed over and began slapping me.

"Ow! Stop! Stop!" I pleaded, my nude body exposed to her wrath.

"No! Good! Little! Skank!"

She smacked me on the rump and I rolled around in a daze.

"Girls! Girls!" I suddenly heard.

Mr. Wolfe entered with the groceries and grinned widely when he saw the scene.

"Oh, Mr. Wolfe!" My stepmother ran up to him and feigned a dramatic display, although in her defense the sight really was shocking. "I'm so sorry about.... her!"

She put the spotlight on me: crumpled up naked, dripping on the floor. Horny, afraid.

"It's just... I stopped by to grab some things for the twins but when I walked in I saw..... THIS! This dirty little SKANK sitting naked on your carpet! T...Touching herself!! YUCK! It was vile! Disgusting!! I'm so sorry I brought her into your home!"

She cried on his shoulder and I wondered whether he'd correct the record. Tell her he made me do it. But was that even true anymore....?

"Oh my..." Of course he feigned surprise. "Dolly, where are your clothes!"

"I told you," my stepmother wailed. "She wasn't wearing any when I got home! I think she was trying to.... seduce you! Ooohhhhh godddd..."

"I'm not sure what to say...." Mr. Wolfe said with a slight grin after an awkward three way stare off.

"Well I won't live like this, not with a harlot." My stepmother came up and I shrunk even smaller. She looked over me.

"The real reason I came home was to tell you that the twins and I are going to stay with my parents for a while, but after this incident you're not invited."

"I underst-"

"Shut up. I'm feeling generous so I'll pay for another month, but after that it's on you, Dorothy! So you better figure your shit out! Now I'm gonna go have a drink, then have another, then eventually enough that I can forget what I just saw."

"O-okay... Th-thank you so much for pa-"

"I don't wanna hear it! I don't want to hear anything from you ever again, you got that? In fact, I don't even want you in my apartment til I'm gone."

"But I don't have any clothes!"

"And whose fault is that! Mr. Wolfe, you have a spare room, right?"

"Yes."

"Good. I'm sorry to force her upon you but I refuse to be in the same room as this filthy slut. She's staying with you tonight, and don't let her upstairs. Not until my things are packed. I promise I'll be gone early and won't be coming back."

"Of course, Ms. Baxter. I'll have her make the guest bed once you're gone."

"Thank you for putting up with this... this...."

She shot her arms up histrionically then stormed upstairs. The door slammed and we both sat for a moment in stunned silence.

"Wow..." Mr. Wolfe chuckled, then quickly got back to business. "So, were you really...?"

He licked his lips hungrily as he imagined the show my stepmom walked into.

"Mmmhmmm..."

I was so over the bullshit that went down and just needed my man inside me. Still on the floor, I spread my legs and drew a finger between my slick lips. The whole scenario--being naked and powerless between them--had filled me with horny adrenaline. My pussy was so fucking wet, two fingers slid right in.

"Fuck..." Mr. Wolfe gulped and loosened his tie. "You were waiting for me like this?"

"Mmmhmmm..." I drew circles around my clit and spread wider.

"Fuck, baby girl, just what Daddy wants to see when he comes home...."

"Ohhhh..." Damn... it was sexy when he called himself that!

"Do you like when Daddy comes home? Did you miss me?"

"Yes.... D-Daddy... Uhhhh!" Fuck, saying it out loud was even better!

"I know you did. I know my girl missed me. My little hole. Come 'ere now, girl, come say hi to Daddy."

I pulled out of my sopping snatch and crawled over to my giant. He was even larger from down here.

"You know what to do."

I did.

While blowing my landlord, I considered my options. I could try to go to community college, get a boyfriend my age, work a dead end job. I'd probably have to move apartments, but at least I could finally escape Mr. Wolfe's clutches.

But is that even what I wanted? At this point I was afraid I might even be in love with him... And the thought of not seeing him was worse than any of the debased, humiliating, mind-blowing things he made me do.

On top of that, we'd been fucking without condoms and I wasn't on the pill because he didn't allow it.... For all I knew, Wolfe Jr. was already swimming around my uterus!

Naked, on my knees, sucking off my "Daddy", I knew this is where I wanted to be. Sure he tells me what to do, and yeah I don't get to wear any clothes, but is that really so bad? I was his princess, his good girl, and I knew he'd treat me right.

12