All Comments on 'Getting His Trophy Wife'

by Art

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Upsetting?

Very much a "100" until the Epilogue, second paragraph. That ruined the total eroticism.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
Pretty much so so

From a writing stand point, in your first paragraph, you say that the party was peopled with "pretty much good people" except for the boss, and his wife who was OK except for when she was being a bitch. (like who isn't??) then you go on and paint a party filled with assholes including "you"! Oh, I guess using your bosses "trophy wife" makes the main character the kind of guy people just love to have as a friend? From my stand point I see little to distinguish the main character from the other losers. Sorry. Gotta make the characters more believeable or, failing that at least distinct from one another. Take the criticism for what it's worth.

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
THIS WAS AN AVERAGE STORY

TRY SOME MORE TWISTS NEXT TIME.

THANKS FOR WRITING

SEXMATE

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great stroke story...but

I really thought the bitch was going to get knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
not very intelligent

The writing was ok, but not erotic. The problem was the lack of intelligence....like poking holes in condoms to knock up the guys wife who is a bitch. Yeah he divorces her and then nails the character for lifetime child support. S T U P I D.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
That was fun.

Extremely unlikely that he would have gotten her pregnant unless he had sex the previous night or two. Considering that he also had sex that morning, it is highly unlikely that he had recently had sex. That means the first time with Keri, the sperm would have been blockers and not egg getters.

According to "Sperm Wars" by British biologists Robin Baker, Ph.D., the older spern is released first and older sperm are blockers; that is, they fill the passage ways to block competing (other men) sperm from having access to the egg. They are to old to impregnate the egg. New created sperm, from from his second and third time, are egg getters and are what will impregnate the egg. Of course if a man is having sex on regular basis, the sperm will be recently created egg getters until they age and turn into blockers. There are also killer sperm but you need to read the book "Sperm Wars" to learn about them.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read!!!

Hot sex!!!! Thanks for sharing this was different!

imhaplessimhaplessover 5 years ago
Very entertaining

5* from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A great story, but after all the effort he went to trying to get her pregnant, the epilogue was anti-climactic. Obviously knocking her up in real life would be abhorrent, but this is erotica! Doing taboo, immoral things and getting away with it is half the fun in a sex story!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

How can a common whore be a trophy?

amyyumamyyumabout 2 years ago

Cute -- I liked it! 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous