Getting Impregnated Pt. 03

Story Info
Sex with the girls (and other shenanigans).
2.4k words
4.23
41.3k
51

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WinstonS
WinstonS
108 Followers

I pulled my t-shirt over my head and dropped my pants to the floor.

My cock stood at attention before either Sarah or my sister touched it.

This was my fourth time with Sarah and she was becoming noticeably more comfortable with the male genitalia. I think she was pleased with the effect she had on me. She hadn't removed her clothes yet but my dick curved upwards.

Of course, my excitement was largely because I hadn't masturbated in close to a week. Some days, I would visit Aunt Karen if I wanted her to suck me off (or if she wanted me to eat her ass out again).

More frequently, however, I stayed at the nearby coffee shop for hours to write. I had done a lot of writing over the past few weeks. And it was becoming a more sustainable income. More newspapers wanted to read my thoughts on systemic racism and police brutality. A few editors had even suggested I write a book.

I supposed my excitement towards Sarah had a second, albeit less important-or so I hoped-explanation. I felt that my fucking her was my response to white privilege-my every thrust another thesis in the "Disputation on the Power and Efficacy of White Control".

I was standing not two feet away from Sarah, my cock right between her eyes. She had to roll her eyes up just to see the crown of my dick, and when she did so, our eyes would meet, and we would exchange an unspoken dialogue.

Are you really going to shove this into me? She asked (or I imagined she asked).

Inch by inch, slut. I said (or I imagined I said).

"Suck it," I said.

"What? No, I don't want to do that," Sarah mumbled.

"You don't have a choice."

"I'll give you a hand job, okay? You like my hand jobs."

"Come on, George," Rayya said. "Sarah doesn't want to do that. I'll suck your dick if you want."

"It has to be Sarah," I said.

I put my hand on the back of her head. I expected her to pull away, but she didn't resist when I pulled her face towards my cock. She wouldn't let me in at first, but, with effort, I pushed myself inside. I heard Rayya release a soft "Oh" as her girlfriend let half of my dick into her mouth.

One observation I had made about Sarah was that she liked to submit. I discovered this during the second time we had hooked up, and I had put her hand on my dick. She resisted at first, but relented, and even sought to give me hand jobs afterwards.

I held Sarah's hair into a ponytail so that her hair wouldn't get into her mouth while I thrusted my hips. I made sure to move slowly and carefully. Sarah had never sucked a dick before and I didn't want her to gag.

"Tighten your lips-oh, yes, that's good. Good girl," I said, "Look at me when you suck me off."

"Don't push it," I heard her mumble around my shaft.

That was Sarah's 'safe word'. If she felt I was going too far, then she would remind me to not 'push it'. I kept thrusting my hips and decided that it was okay if she didn't look at me.

When I felt like I was ready to cum, I pulled my hand away from Sarah's head. I was surprised to see her continuing to suck me off.

"Sarah-I'm gonna nut," I gasped.

She stopped immediately, looked up at me, and smiled.

"Sorry, daddy," she said, "Was I too good of a girl?"

We both laughed. First because it was the first time Sarah had called me 'daddy' and it sounded so very un-Sarah of her; and, second, because we both knew that the only time she was good to me was when she let me fuck her; other than that, she was a bitch.

Rayya kissed Sarah's cheek, turning Sarah's attention towards her, and then began kissing Sarah's neck. I watched as they removed each other's clothes. Rayya's ass and tits were larger than Sarah's but Sarah's body was more 'angelic', if that made any sense-it was an innocent body, not fit for sex, really, but that was what made fucking her so damn appealing. Fucking Sarah felt like fucking an angel. What could be more taboo?

Sarah sat against the bed's back board. She spread her legs to give Rayya access. But, before Rayya could start eating her out, Sarah asked if I wanted to do it.

I could tell that Rayya did not like that idea.

Sarah said, "You can both do it."

I wondered if there was enough space for both of us but Sarah spread her legs even wider-she was very flexible. Rayya made room for me next to her.

First, I watched Rayya kiss the inside of Sarah's thigh, each kiss moving closer to Sarah's clit. Sarah purred and gestured for me to join my sister.

I did. We met in the middle, our tongues fighting each other for Sarah's clit. I felt Sarah's hand on the back of my head, pushing me closer, and her hips coming up to meet my face. Meanwhile, Rayya seemed less uncomfortable about her tongue dancing with mine. Whereas before she seemed careful to not suck my tongue, now she split her attention between Sarah and myself.

"You're both so hot," I heard Sarah whisper. I could tell her orgasm was building. "You guys are practically making out. George, I thought you were a mother fucker-oh-ahhh-but you're really a SISTER FUCKER!" Sarah's hips shook as her orgasm climbed a seemingly steep ladder. She had had several mini orgasms until now but I felt that a large one was on the brink. Rayya and I worked together to get Sarah over that brink.

And she did. She came hard. She squirted, in fact-later, Rayya would tell me that it was the first time she had squirted. Rayya and I drank Sarah's orgasm together. We exchanged a sloppy kiss where she fed me Sarah's cum. It was the hottest kiss I had ever experienced.

I pushed Rayya down, pinning her onto the bed. She wrapped her legs around me without me having to ask her.

"NOOOO!" Sarah yelled, pushing me off of my sister.

Sarah was much smaller than I was but she caught me off guard. She pushed me off the bed and I was lucky I didn't hit my head on the wall. I looked up to see Sarah covering Rayya with a bedsheet.

"You can't fuck her, George," Sarah defiantly said.

"Sarah, please, I'm so horny!" Rayya almost screamed.

In response, Sarah shoved her face between Rayya's legs and ate her out for all she was worth. Rayya writhed underneath Sarah's tongue. I watched, nearly dumbfounded, as Sarah tongue-fucked my sister, who I had been about to fuck for real.

I put that thought out of my mind and got back onto the bed. Sarah was lying flat on her stomach while she ate out Rayya. I angled my dick right above her snatch and slowly entered her. Sarah groaned when I eventually bottomed out. I moved slowly so as to not break her concentration on my sister's cunt.

I saw Rayya pull Sarah's head closer to her clit. She bucked her hips and I could tell she was about to cum. I watched the muscles in her face tense and her body went taught; then, she released a high-pitched shout, froze, and fell onto the bed.

When Sarah finished drinking deeply from Rayya's orgasm, I pulled Sarah's hair, arching her back until our mouths were only whispers away from each other.

"Don't kiss me," Sarah said, smirking, "Rayya will be pissed if you kiss me, daddy."

I sped up my thrusts. We were groaning loudly now, our grunts falling in and out of our mouths. I looked at Rayya, who was still coming down from her orgasm high, and kissed Sarah. She moaned into my mouth to show her appreciation. From the corner of my eye, I saw Rayya looking at us, not necessarily pleased that I was kissing her girlfriend but seemingly too exhausted to stop me.

I was still kissing Sarah when I came into her womb.

We fucked a few more times after that before we were all spent. I usually went home after these escapades but Sarah surprised me by inviting me to sleep over.

I didn't mind that-especially if it meant I could fuck Sarah again-but I wanted to make sure it was okay with Rayya.

"Sure," she shrugged.

We decided to take a shower before dinner. Sarah asked if she and I could shower together. Again, I looked to Rayya to see if that was okay with her. She just shrugged. Sarah seemed to take that as a 'yes' because she pulled me into the washroom with her.

We were kissing before the door even shut. Neither of us had bothered putting our clothes back on and I could tell that Sarah was rearing to go again. I thought that I would be too tired for another round so soon after the last one ended but my dick was cooperative.

"I don't know if Rayya would be okay with this," I said in between kisses.

"She said she was fine with it."

Sarah pulled away from me.

"I know that's what she said, but-", I shrugged, "I don't know. You've been strangely affectionate today. I'm not used to that."

Sarah sighed. She sat on the edge of the tub.

"I know, I know. It's weird, right? You must be so confused," she said, "I'm confused, too. I can't explain it. When I see you, I just want you to fuck me, you know? Like, FUCK me. Otherwise, I hate your guts."

"I just don't want to piss my sister off."

"Yeah, I figured that what with the way you two kissed each other," but before I could respond, Sarah held up her hand, "I'm not judgng. You guys were just in the moment. I get that. But, you shouldn't forget that you guys are siblings. You're lucky I stopped you from fucking her. Some lines shouldn't be crossed."

"Aunt Karen loved my dad," I said, and I regretted saying it before the words left my mouth. Aunt Karen had told no one, not even Rayya, about her affection for her brother. Now I had just revealed her secret to someone she barely knows.

Sarah's jaw fell.

"Shit. That's heavy," she said, "So, does incest, like, run in your family? Does Rayya know about this?"

"My dad and my aunt never had sex," I said, hiding the fact that she had given him a hand job (and me a blow job), "And, no, Rayya doesn't know. I shouldn't have even told you this."

"So why did you? Your aunt and your dad don't even talk anymore. You want that to happen between you and Rayya?"

"I don't see Rayya the way my aunt saw my dad."

Sarah didn't seem convinced but she said nothing. We had a quick shower.

After we had finished the last of the pizza, we stayed up for a few hours to watch a movie, but it seemed like none of us were particularly interested in the film.

I sat on the end of the couch while Rayya and Sarah occupied the other side. They pretended to watch the TV but I could see Sarah's hand fiddling surreptituously in Rayya's pants. I decided that they wanted some privacy and let them know that I'd be going to bed.

They barely registered my departure. Just before I reached the door to the guest bedroom, I heard Rayya moan.

I woke up to screams. At first, I thought that it was Sarah bringing Rayya to a shuddering orgasm, but I realized that it was not a scream of anger, not pleasure. I looked at the clock on my nightstand-I had been asleep for an hour at most. I peeked my head out the bedroom door to see Rayya standing over Sarah, whow as cowering on the couch.

I wasn't sure what Rayya had been screaming about while I was in bed but I quickly discerned the topic of their conversation when I opened the bedroom door.

"Get the FUCK out of my house!" Rayya yelled. "I don't want to see your slutty ass again!"

Sarah blundered some unintelligeble defense. I had never seen her so lost for words.

"What the fuck is happening?" I asked. I felt like I should stand between Sarah and my sister but I didn't think that Rayya would actually hit Sarah (though she was within striking distance) and I worried that she might misinterpret that to mean that I was taking sides of whatever was happening.

"Oh isn't that fucking great?" Rayya said. "Your boyfriend is here to fuck you like you wanted."

"Rayya, I'm sorry," Sarah cried. "I misread the mood. I thought you'd like it."

"You thought I would like it if my girlfriend wants to fuck my brother more than she wants to fuck me?"

"That's not what I said!"

"No. What you said was how nice it would be if George was here. While I was going down on you!"

"I was thinking about when you both went down on me earlier!" Sarah said. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that I'd prefer him over you. I don't!"

"Is that why you kissed him?" Rayya asked. "Is that why you two are showering together?"

This time I did step in between her and Sarah because it seemed like Rayya really was going to hit her.

"Rayya just calm down. Sarah hasn't done anything wrong," I said.

The look of pain that crossed her face was palpable.

"Don't take her side," Rayya seethed. "I'm your sister, asshole. Don't fucking take her side!"

"I'm not taking anyone's sides. Let's just talk about this."

"Get the fuck out. Both of you. GET OUT!"

We got out. It didn't seem to matter that the house belonged to Sarah. I was now taking the blonde to my apartment, at least until she worked things out with Rayya.

When I looked in the passenger's seat, Sarah's face looked blank. She just kept mouthing "I'm sorry" over and over and over and over.

WinstonS
WinstonS
108 Followers