Getting in a Run

Story Info
It was a stressful day at work, and I needed a run.
1k words
4.46
3.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long and stressful day

It was a long day at work, and I was completely exhausted. Meeting after meeting after meeting. We even had meetings about our meetings!

How does anybody get anything done in corporate America?

And then, I finally broke out, and headed home, only to sit in traffic. So that's always fun.

By the time I got home, I had a combination of exhaustion, nervous energy from sitting in traffic (and did I mention meetings?) and just a desire to escape from it all.

So I went upstairs, shed my school marm pant suit I wore to work, threw on a sports bra, some of those umbro type running shorts and my boyfriend's t-shirt, and went for a run.

It was so freeing! It was summertime, so it was still light outside, but not too hot as the daylight faded.

Everything around me was green, and the flowers were in bloom. Hydrangeas are my favorite.

I broke a good sweat, no doubt, but it felt amazing. I think I did about a 3-mile loop that evening.

It's funny, as I really began to sweat and my shirt was getting damp, it started to release the scent of my boyfriend.

Makes sense, it was his shirt, but as it wafted up towards me, it gave me a happy feeling all over.

He was on a business trip for a few days, so it was nice to feel his presence a little bit while he was gone.

I rounded the corner of my street, and headed for home.

Came in, kicked off my running shoes at the front door, and headed upstairs to grab a shower before making some food.

But as I climbed the stairs, I smelled that scent of my boyfriend again, and it really hit me hard...

I was getting all stirred up inside... really didn't see that coming!

I decided to make a little stop on my way to the shower... I was still kinda sweaty but I didn't care... it was the moisture in other places that had my attention now.

I turned off all the lights so I could take myself away, and laid back on my bed.

I kind of laid there in the darkness for a minute to let my heart rate slow down, and let my mind wander.

I started thinking about how this would go down if he were there laying next to me.

First we could kiss gently on the lips. Slowly, but very intentionally. Our lips becoming one.

He would start rubbing my back and I would let out a very faint moan.

My hands started rubbing my breasts on the outside of my shirt.

He would start to kiss me a little more aggressively and run his fingers through my hair, tickling my neck as he did.

My nipples started to get firm, and I rolled one between my thumb and forefinger. That shot a twinge down my spine.

Next he would kiss my neck... gently, and in exactly the right place.

I sat up and took his shirt off, now just laying there in a sweaty sports bra. I took a minute to inhale his scent deeply.

If he were there, he'd be licking my neck now. It always drives me wild.

I slid my hand up under the sports bra and grabbed my breast... gently at first, then harder.

I really felt those wonderful butterflies in my stomach now as he would have pulled my shirt off by this point. Kissing me all the way down my arms, across my armpit and towards my breasts.

My own hand started to slowly glide down my stomach, my skin still a little sticky with sweat.

He would be sliding his hand down too, and letting it glide down the slick fabric of my shorts.

Now the twinge shoots up my body, from the bottom up as my hand slides down that fabric. It tickles a little but it feels incredible.

He would put his hand in through the leg openings of my short shorts and press down gently but firmly on my pubic area...

I slid my hand down under the elastic waistband instead, and let my middle finger sink into my now damp, gray cotton panties. As I pushed further down, my finger disappear deeper into the space between my two lips, and found the soaking wet depths of my desire.

My other hand grabbing my nipple and rolling... squeezing tightly and heightening the sensation.

I slipped my shorts down and kicked them off with one leg. My panties still on, soaked, but feeling good against me.

Finally, I relented and put my hand inside.

Finding my throbbing clit almost immediately, my wet underwear now firmly plastered on the back side of my hand as I went.

Rubbing in circles, slowly at first, I bit my bottom lip and let out a moan.

My hips started to thrust on their own...

I took a break from my most sensitive spot and plunged my finger deep inside myself.

Warm. Wet. Flesh.

I slowly dragged that moisture back up towards my clit and restarted the circles.

My hips gyrating faster now and my other hand grabbing my breast.

I felt confined, and i had the whole house to myself, so why feel that way?

I slipped my panties off, and kicked them too off the bed. I let my legs fall wide open.

A breeze flew by and gently touched my wetness... it felt cool. And free. Almost like my run earlier.

My other hand slid down my belly and started tickling the inside of my thighs as my hips thrust harder and my moans got louder.

A feeling built up inside me... some intensity right there on my clit as I rubbed it. Some all over my body as the feelings got more intense.

I was close, and I let out a moan. Louder and louder. I rubbed faster and faster. My hips moved in and out. Up and down.

Finally, a release.... everything stopped. The only thing i could hear was my own heartbeat.

My hands, still. My breathing, slowing. My fingers, wet.

I lay there for what seemed like an eternity. Fingers pressed against my clit, but careful not to move.

This was the freedom I needed from this stressful day. This was bliss.

And in the darkness, quietly contemplating life, and my boyfriend, and my recent act of self satisfaction... I realized I was starving.