Getting into Character

Story Info
Natalie Dormer has some fun rehearsing.
1.5k words
4.26
18.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is all fictional and hope you enjoy

Characters: Natalie Dormer and Emilia Clarke

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Natalie woke up to the ringing of her phone and she wonder what time it was and who was calling. "Who the fucking hell is calling at six in the morning." she said to herself as she answered her phone. It was her agent giving her good news that she got the role in the play Venus in Furs.

Natalie was excited and happy that her agent called and she couldn't wait to get started. Before auditioning for the role Natalie had decide to read the book and once she read it she was hooked and turned on for the role as a dominatrix.

Too excited to go back to sleep Natalie decided to give herself a treat. She pulled the covers off of her, leaving her laying there wearing a light beige nightgown with nothing on underneath. Natalie was already wet due to her wet dreams and she could see her nipples poking through her gown. She began to play and tease her nipples over her gown causing her to gasps at how sensitive and horny she was.

Natalie let her hands explore her body as she felt how sensitive and excited it was. She then undid her gown and was laying on her bed nude. While one hand massaged her 32B breasts the other was now massaging her inner thighs near her pussy. Natalie then began to finger her wet and tight pussy while playing with her nipples. She gasped and moan loudly as the tension built up all over her body. She stuck most of the fingers on her right hand in her pussy while she played with her clit with the left hand. With a thrust of her hands Natalie came wildly on her bedsheet, cursing and moaning with pleasure.

As she recover from her orgasm Natalie continue to rub her nipples as she slowly feel back asleep. After a long nap Natalie woke up refreshed, excited, and happy that she had gotten the role.

A few days later Natalie got her script in the mail and she noticed at how raunchy and sexual it was. She could help get wet from reading just the first few pages of the script. Natalie then came up with a plan to get someone to help her practice her lines.

Meanwhile across London we go to the apartment of Emilia Clarke where she and her former costar Jenna Coleman were having some fun of their own.

As Emilia and Jenna were fucking each other, Natalie was calling Emilia to see if she was free to help her. As Natalie waited for someone to pick up, Emilia and Jenna were eating each other out when they heard the phone ringing. As Emilia picked up her phone she tried to stop Jenna from continuing licking her pussy but she couldn't.

"Hi Natalie what's new!" Emilia managed to get out as she almost moaned into the phone.

"Oh nothing Em, just that I got the role In Venus in Furs and I was wondering if you could help me practice my lines." Natalie said as she noticed how heavy Emilia's breathing was.

"That's wonderful that you go the role, sure I can help you but I am busy right now maybe I can come over tomorrow." Emilia said as Jenna began to suck on Emilia's clit causing Emilia to moaning slightly into the phone.

"Thanks you're the best, and see you tomorrow!" Natalie said with excitement.

"No problem see you ...OHHHHHHHH...tomorrow!" Emilia moaned as she came into Jenna's mouth.

"Are you alright Em." Natalie asked.

"Yea I'm fine, I'm more than alright, see you tomorrow bye" Emilia said and when she hung up both Emilia and Jenna began to kiss and grope each other.

As Natalie hung up she already knew what she was going to have Emilia do.

The next day Emilia got up early, checked her social media, and sent some nudes to Jenna and Nathalie Emmanuel. She showered and got dressed wearing a light red blouse with a pink bra underneath and a tight fitting pair of jeans with no panties. She took a cab to Natalie's flat which wasn't to far from her own flat.

Natalie made sure that everything was in place and that she was not to over excited. Natalie was dressed in loose grey shirt with no bra on and a pair of jeans with white laced panties. As she heard the knock on her door She was ready to put her plan into action.

"Hi come on in Em." Natalie said as the two of them hugged and greeted one another. Emilia noticed that Natalie had changed up her apartment a bit and that she was not wearing a bra, which caused Emilia to lick her lips.

After opening a bottle of wine and eating some take out, the two began to read over the script. Emilia was shocked to see how x-rated the play was and Natalie was happy to see her reaction.

"Wow, this seem like a great play." Emilia said blushing at how dirty it was. Emilia also noticed that she could feel wetness in-between her legs.

"Yea, its great, ready to rehearse? I have some costumes ready in the other room if you want to change." Natalie said giving her famous smirk. Natalie then lead Emilia into one bedroom as she went to change in another room.

Emilia got out of her clothes and changed into a nicely fitted black push up bra and a matching black and white lace crotchless panties. Emilia checked herself out in the mirror seeing how sexy she was and she then went back to the living room. A few minutes later Natalie appeared wearing see through black laced bra, a crotchless panties, and a garter belt.

Emilia and Natalie sat on the couch going over then lines and breaking the sexual tension in the room Emilia leaned in and kiss Natalie. They were laying on top of each other kissing and feeling each other up. While Natalie kissed Emilia, her hand began to feel and massage Emilia's pussy, causing Emilia to moan.

Natalie then broke away from the kiss and took her top off and she then commanded Emilia to suck on her tits. Catching Natalie's drift Emilia responded "Yes mistress." Emilia moved over to Natalie and began to play with her nipples and then she sucked on them.

As Emilia sucked on her tits, Natalie was encouraging her "slave" to drink up and to get her tits all nice and wet. Natalie moaned and groaned as her breast became more sensitive. "Now eat me out." Natalie said bring Emilia up to her mouth and kissing her.

Natalie laid on the couch rubbing her nipples and she opened her legs wide for Emilia. Emilia could smell how sweet Natalie was and Emilia started to finger her pussy and tease her clit by softly licking it. Natalie gasped as Emilia teased her body," Ohh keep going."

Hearing this Emilia attacked Natalie's pussy with her tongue, licking it like no tomorrow. Emilia was also rubbing Natalie's clit, causing Natalie to scream and moan as the pleasure built up.Emilia's face was covered in Natalie's wetness and she could sense that Natalie was close to cumming.

Emilia continued to eat Natalie out and as she inserted her four fingers into her pussy, Natalie came all over Emilia's tongue and fingers. Emilia did not stop and ate up all of Natalie's cum. Natalie laid there as she watched her friend eat her as the orgasm went throughout her body.

Natalie then pulled Emilia up and the two began to kiss. Natalie loved how sweet she tasted on Emilia. Natalie also saw the lust in Emilia eyes.

"You have pleasured me well slave, I think I might reward you." Natalie said as she motioned Emilia to lay down. Natalie then ripped Emilia's bra and panties off and licked all over Emilia's body. Natalie teased and denied Emilia by rubbing her pussy but stooping when she was close to cumming. Natalie also got out a thick vibrator and let it work its magic on Emilia.

Emilia moaned and cursed as the pleasure built up in her body. Natalie increased and lowered the speed of the vibrator at regular intervals while kissing Emilia. Natalie then took out the vibrator and fingered Emilia wildly. Emilia came hard and fast as Natalie sucked her clit and fingered her.

Natalie and Emilia then cleaned each other up by licking and kissing each other. "That was great Em." Natalie said as she kissed Emilia's neck.

"Yea this was fucking great, glad to help you with your lines Nat." Emilia said as rested on Natalie's soft nude flesh. "Hey I think I know someone who would love to join and help us." Emilia added as she got her phone out and texted Jenna to come over to Natalie's apartment along with a photo of her and Natalie nude together.

The End