All Comments on 'Getting into Her Pants'

by britasveritas1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 13 years ago
Nice Story

I have been my wifes girlfriend for 15 years now and we both love my femme side.

It has really changed our marriage and our outlook on life.

Please tell us more. You really need to try being in public.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sweet, sexy and romantic.

Thoroughly enjoyable, too! Thank you for this delightful little tale.

4 *s and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great! And a change of pace.

Nice to see something dealing with the hetero side of CD'ing minus the overdone triple-X sodomy serenades that too many of these stories fall into. You could pursue other scenarios along this line and I hope you do!

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
The was a warm relationship.

Thank you, for a crossdressing story that does not involve humiliation by the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very nice

But the shifting between first and third person was very distracting. I would have preferred it all stay in the first person.

maxwellqmaxwellqalmost 13 years ago
Good story

I liked your story. It was well told and believable. I hope my wife and I can move our sex life in this direction.

glossypantiesglossypantiesalmost 13 years ago
Loving story

I love this story of a couple finding each other in such a lovely, sensuous way. Very tender and arousing at the same time. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Stacy is such a lucky lady. I wish I could be her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
her lined pants

always wear lined pants without panties, they feel much better and it may arouse you and it may cause you to climax if they give you a hard on! i would get a aroused by just sticking my hand in them and feeling the silky fabric! look in thrift shops for them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous